In order to ensure a high scientific level and the quality of articles published in the scientific journal "Economic Innovations", all manuscripts that come to the editorial board are mandatory to be reviewed.
The review process in the scientific journal "Economic Innovations" is based on the following principles:
- correctness and ethics of scientific publications. The editorial board of scientific journal "Economic Innovation" provides suitable means to ensure that the review procedure supports the processes of quality improving of scientific researches, and also takes into account the requirements of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), considers the experience and follows to the best practices of leading editorial and scientific communities , helps to overcome bias and increase objectivity during the considering and publishing of submitted articles;
- anonymity. The editorial board uses a double-blind peer review in its work. Authors are not informed about the names of the Reviewers, Reviewers are not informed of the names of the Authors. The interaction between the reviewers and the authors is carried out only through the authorized members of the editorial office. The editorial staff shall not disclose to anyone information related to the manuscript (content, review process, critical remarks of the Reviewers, final decision), except for the members of the editorial board of the journal, the Author(s) and the Reviewers themselves. Reviews are submitted only to authorized members of the editorial board of the journal and to the Author(s);
- openness. The reviewing processes are transparent and are carried out in the general rules for all authors and reviewers that are openly accessible on this site. The editorial board of scientific journal "Economic Innovations" provides open access (according to the policy of Open Access) to the materials of scientific articles, which have been reviewed, published and are set out on the website of "Economic Innovations";
- immediacy. The term of the review of manuscripts of scientific articles in the scientific journal "Economic Innovations" do not exceed 3 weeks.
The process of reviewing and considering of the materials of scientific articles is provided in the scientific journal "Economic Innovations" according to the following rules:
1. Manuscripts of scientific articles, which come to the editorial board, are being initially controlled on compliance with all formal requirements to the subject, scientific profile, content, structure, volume and order of design according to the requirements for submission that are published on the "Economic Innovations" site. In case of non-compliance with formal requirements, the materials of the articles can be immediately returned to the authors for revision in order to bring them in proper condition.
2. Next, the manuscript of the article is checked for plagiarism.
3. If the article does not correspond to the subject of the journal and/or to the permissible percentage of the uniqueness of the text, the author is reported about the rejection of manuscript in order to be refined.
4. After the initial check of the manuscript of the article is finished positively and after the plagiarism control is passed, the manuscript is sent for review.
5. The editor-in-chief (deputy editor-in-chief) defines for the article a reviewer-expert (doctor of economics) that have corresponding specialization in the field of the article’s research and is a well-known specialist in this area, has appropriate publications on such topics during the last 5 years.
Mailing address: State Organization "Institute Of Market And Economic&Ecological Researches of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine", 29 Frantsuzkiy Blvd., Odesa , 65044, Ukraine.
Phone: +38-048-722-29-05. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Commons «Attribution» 4.0 WorldWide.
Open Science in Ukraine - site development for scientific journals.