THE DEVELOPMENT OF REVERSELOGISTICS AS A PERSPECTIVE WAY FOR THE FORMATION OF EFFECTIVE LOGISTICS OF COMMODITY MARKETS
Topicality. The purposes of constant development determined by General Assembly of the United Nations have led the emergence of different modifications and models of economic development, such as:
the model of economy of closed loop, where the value of goods, materials and resources is stored in the economy, for as long as possible. That is, what in a traditional economy is considered redundant or wastes, in the economy of closed loop becomes an asset or resource. Such an economy is essentially reproductive and regenerative due to the preservation and improvement of the natural capital and resources. In the economy of a constant loop, the goal is to loosen the biding between global economic development and the rational consumption of limited resources.
However, herewith each country should seek its own means and resources for the realization of these purposes, use available mechanisms, attract technology and additional resources, both material and financial.
Aim and tasks. . In the background of the researched new theories of social and economic development of the society, the most attractive is the theory of constant development, according to which the UN General Assembly in 2015 proclaimed the goals of constant development. By these purposes, the United Nations established the countries of the world large-scale global duties to the necessity of making efforts in certain areas for economic development, that on the whole should protect the planet and the population from famine, poverty and ecological shocks.
In order to determine effective ways of economic development, made the analysis of existing economic theories, of which our attention is drawn to the theory of circular economy, which in terms of resource opportunities and principles can be applied in Ukraine. And the mechanisms of its application can be involved in the methodology of market logistics and its components – reversible logistics.
During the research it is necessary to solve the following tasks:
- to research: modern theories of economic development in the context of defining their purposes and objectives, and also the possibilities of their application in Ukraine;
- to identify and distinguish from the existing methodology of circular economy and its principles, prerequisites;
- substantiate the connections between the principles of circular economy and reverse logistics and the directions of their implementation;
Research results. The analysis of these principles gave grounds to propose an additional principle R4 - responsible consumption and R5 - reproduction or the principle of reproduction. These principles should be the basis for developing approaches to the evaluation of any measures for economic development(transformations) from the standpoint of reversible logistics and based on the realities of Ukraine.
Conclusion. The conducted researches allowed to reconsider approaches to an estimation of functioning of economic systems at various levels and to offer the own approach, which is based not on corporate, and object market approach, thus as objects of an estimation should act programs of all levels, markets in the course of their functioning and their logistics systems, and also individual logistics chains. But the most important object of evaluation should become logistics projects, that affect the development of commodity markets and the entire market system.
2. Naukovi zasadu rozrobku strategii stalogo rozvutky Ukraiinu: kol.monogr. – Odesa: IPREED NANU, 2012. – 714 s.
3. Logistuka tovarnogo runky. Byrkunskiy B.V., Lusyuk V.M. ta insh. Za red.. Byrkunskogo B.V., Lusyuka V.M. In-t problem runka i ekonomiko-ecologicheskih issledovaniy.- 2018, -243s.
4. Czirkulyarnaya ekonomika: klyuch k resheniyu problem izmeneniya klimata [Elektronnui resurs]. – Rezhum dostupa: http://obzor.press/press/12321- czirkulyarnaya-ekonomika-klyuch-k-resheniyu-problem-izmeneniya-klimata.
5. Chetvertaya promushlennaya revolyucziya: Internet veshzhei, czirkulyarnaya ekonomika i blockcheiun [Elektronnui resurs]. – Rezhum dostupa: http://www.furfur.me/furfur/changes/changes/216447-4-aya-promyshlennayarevolyutsiya
6. Heshmati A. Review of the circular economy and its implementation [Electronic resource] /Almas Heshmati. – Modeofaccess : http://entreprenorskapsforum.se/wpontent/uploads/2015/12/CircularEconomy _webb.pdf.
7. Greening the Economy Through Life Cycle Thinking Ten Years of the UNEP/SETAC Life Cycle Initiative [Electronicresource]. – Mode of access : http://www.unep.org//.
8. Towards circular economy: analysis of indicators in the context of sustainable development [Electronicresource]. – Mode of access : http://stics.mruni.eu/ wp-content/uploads/2016/07/STICS_2016_4_142-150.pdf.
9. Daiva Banaitė. Indicators for a circular economy EASAC policy report 30. November 2016 [Electronic resource] / Daiva Banaitė. – Mode of access : www.easac.eu.
10. Di Maio F. A Robust Indicator for Promoting Circular Economy through Recycling [Electronic resource] / F. Di Maio, P. C. Rem // Journal of Environmental Protection. – 2015. – № 6. – Р. 1095–1104. – Mode of access : http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/jep.2015.610096.
11. Elin Аkerman. Development of Circular Economy Core Indicators for Natural Resources Analysis of existing sustainability indicators as a base line for developing circular economy indicators [Electronic resource] / Elin Аkerman // Master of Science Thesis. – Stockholm, 2016. – Mode of access : http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:897309/FULLTEXT01.pdf.
12. Zvaruch I. Czirkulyarna ekonomika I globalne upravlinnya vidhodamu. – Zhurnal Evropeiuskoi ekonomiku.,t.1,s.41-49.,2020.
13. Kalvant S. Povar. Logistuka i proizvodstvennaya deyatelnost (v knige s.927-954). Informaczionnue tehnologii v biznese pod red. Milana Zhelenu – S.-Peterburg, M., Harkov, Мinsk, 2002 – 1120 с.
14. Lisyuk V.M. Naukovi teorii ekonomichnogo rozvutky suchasnosti u logistuchnomu svitoglyadi /V.М.Lusyuk/ u zb. nauk. pracz «Aktualni problem sychasnogo upravlinnya v soczialno-economichnuh, gumanitarnuh ta tehnichnuh sustemah »,; MAUP, ІPREED NАNU, Оdеsа; «Lеrаdruk», 2020, s. 14-25
15. Burkynskyi, B.V., Nikishyna, O.V. & Lysiuk, V.M. etc. (2020). Metodolohichni zasady formuvannia efektyvnoi lohistyky tovarnykh rynkiv: monohrafiia [Methodological bases of formation of effective logistics of commodity markets]. Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
16. Burkynskyi, B.V., Nikishyna, O.V. (2019). Pryntsypy formuvannia efektyvnykh lohistychnykh lantsiuhiv tovarnykh rynkiv: monohrafiia [Principles of formation of effective logistics chains of commodity markets: monograph]. Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
17. Nikishyna, O.V., Andrieieva, N.M. & Lozova, T.P. (2019). Otsinka pokaznykiv vidpovidalnoho spozhyvannia y vyrobnytstva v Ukraini u konteksti «zelenoi» lohistyky [Assessment of indicators of responsible consumption and production in Ukraine in the context of «green» logistics]. Evropský časopis ekonomiky a managementu. Issue 1. Volume 5. PP. 278-287. [in Ukrainian].