DIAGNOSIS THE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISES IN DNIPROPETROVSK REGION
Topicality. In the difficult times of repeated economic crises, structurally deformed economy, the emergence of risks associated with the consequences of COVID-19, the problems of innovative development of enterprises become much deeper. Today, the country's innovative activity is declining, the entire chain of innovation is collapsing, as a result, the technical level of production is declining, and the volume of progressive production is declining.
Constantly growing hyperinterest in innovation, not least caused by high expectations and, at the same time, the truth about the characteristics of their nature as a product or service that will benefit and improve quality of life, the result of combining the most valuable resources – knowledge, intelligence, wisdom, experience, creative gift, abilities, freedom, time and information. To characterize the innovation space of any region, it is important to explore and assess the potential of enterprises.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the study is to provide recommendations for the development of information support for diagnosing the innovative development of enterprises in Dnipropetrovsk region. The specified goal was concretized in following research tasks: determine the meaning and objectives of diagnosis; explain the content of cluster analysis in this context; assess the level of information support for diagnosing innovative development of enterprises using the method of multidimensional statistical analysis.
Research results. The article presents practical measures for diagnosing and rating the innovative development of enterprises of districts and cities of leaders and outsiders of Dnipropetrovsk region. Based on multidimensional statistical analysis, the level of statistical support of the innovative potential of development of Dnipropetrovsk region is assessed.
Conclusion. Worked out proposals on building up of information support of innovative development of enterprises. The level of information support for innovative development of enterprises in the region is assessed using the method of multidimensional statistical analysis (cluster analysis). Thus, the cluster analysis of the Dnipropetrovsk region by the level of information support for innovative development of enterprises showed a high degree of disagreement between cities and districts by this index. In particular, the Dnipro, Kryvyi Rih, Kamyanske and Dniprovskyi district have high indexes, and the Vilnohirsk, Ternivka, Pershotravensk, Pokrov, Marhanets and others – low indexes. Developed program of diagnosing the innovative development of enterprises in the regions of Ukraine, which includes measures of economic, social and innovative nature.
2. Forbes: Global 2000 The World‘s Largest Public Companies Available at: https://www.forbes.com/global2000/#1bc8d133335d
3. Hrynko, Pavlo L. (2020). The Conception of Managing the innovation Development of an Organization in a Digital Economy from the Perspective of Innovation Culture. Business Inform, 2, 73–80. [in English].
4. Hladynets, N. Iu. (2011). Kontseptualni zasady formuvannia mekhanizmu rehuliuvannia innovatsiinoi diialnosti v rehioni [Conceptual bases of formation of the mechanism of regulation of innovative activity in the region]. Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod University, no. 1, pp. 74-79. [in Ukrainian].
5. Onyshko, S. V. (2016). Finansovyi rynok v systemi dzherel finansovoho zabezpechennia innovatsiino-oriientovanoho rozvytku Ukrainy [The Financial Market in the System of Sources of Financial Support for Innovation-Oriented Development of Ukraine]. Polesie Scientific Bulletin. 2016. no. 2, pp. 122-126. [in Ukrainian].
6. Regional Doing Business-2020 Available at: https://www.doingbusiness.org/en/reports/regional-reports (accessed 16 February 2021).
7. Ofitsiina storinka Ministerstva rozvytku hromad ta terytorii Ukrainy [Official page of the Ministry of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine] Available at: https://www.minregion.gov.ua/about/ (accessed 24 December 2020).
8. Holovne upravlinnia statystyky u Dnipropetrovskii oblasti [Main Department of Statistics in Dnipropetrovsk region] (2020), Dnipro: Informatsiino-analitychne ahentstvo Available at: http://www.dneprstat.gov.ua/ (accessed 15 February 2021).
9. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine] (2020), Kyiv: Informatsiino-analitychne ahentstvo Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (accessed 15 February 2021).
10. Ofitsiina storinka Natsionalnoi komisii, shcho zdiisniuie derzhavne rehuliuvannia u sferi zv‘iazku ta informatyzatsii [Official website of the National Commission for State Regulation of Communications and Informatization] Available at: https://nkrzi.gov.ua/ (accessed 24 December 2020).