STRATEGIC PERSONNEL REQUIREMENTS PLANNING IN THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
The paper examines methods for measuring labour productivity in transport as a basis for implementing an effective strategic planning system of the transport sector personnel requirements. The author conducted the research of existing methods of planning and recording labour productivity and proposed the method of integrated measurement of labour productivity in uniform (labour) indicators for all PJSC "UZ", as well as for separate production groups and service jobs. This method allowed revealing the main productivity growth reserves and giving recommendations for their use. The author developed approximate standards of labour, as well as methods for calculating the economic efficiency of the internal reserves resulted from the introduction of new technology, best practices, etc. Reserves and methods of increasing labour productivity are considered in relation to the specific conditions and peculiarities of the work of transport, its branch facilities, enterprises and linear organizations.The area of labour notions is very complicated, and herewith the most general concepts of labour terms are used in different ways. Therefore, when studying the issues of labour productivity, it is necessary, above all, to define its concept. It also needed to identify the main labour terms (labour activity, work, difficulties, difficulty of work, labour productivity, production, productivity of individual, social labour, means, subject of labour, qualification, specialty, profession, etc.). The work considers the issues raised taking into account the specific features of the organization of production and labour activities in the transport industry, specifies the employment terms and reveals their definitions.The author concluded that the more acceptable indicator for measuring labour productivity at the transport, economy, enterprise and unit labour level is the indicator of labour costs per unit of output, and the measurement method is the complex one. The application of this method does not require the expansion of forms of transport statistics. On the contrary, the complex method simplifies and improves their management by reducing a number of employee output indicators by type of work and categories of workers.
2. Balabanova, L. V., & Stel‘mashenko, O.V. (2010). Stratehichne upravlinnia personalom v umovakh rynkovoi ekonomiky [Strategic personnel management in a market economy]. Donets‘k: DonNUET [in Ukrainian].
3. Haluzeva uhoda mizh Ministerstvom infrastruktury Ukrainy i Radoiu profspilky zaliznychnykiv i transportnykh budivel‘nykiv Ukrainy na 2012–2016 roky [Sectoral agreement between the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the Council of the Union of Railway Workers and Transport Builders of Ukraine for 2012-2016]. (n.d.). www.uz.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.uz.gov.ua. [in Ukrainian].
4. Hrazhdan, O. B. (2010). Suchasnyi pohlyad na stratehichne upravlinnia personalom orhanizatsii [A modern look at the strategic management of the organization's staff]. ir.kneu.edu.ua:8080/handle/2010/4827. Retrieved from http://ir.kneu.edu.ua:8080/handle/2010/4827. [in Ukrainian].
5. Gusarova, M., & Tropynin, A. (2012). Strategiia upravleniia personalom: poniatiie i klassifikatsiia [HR strategy: concept and classification] lcstrongtower.com. Retrieved from http://lcstrongtower.com. [in Russian].
6. Donets‘, L., Lykhodieieva, T. (2014). Formuvannia kadrovoii stratehii v zahal‘nii systemi upravlinnia personalom pidpryiemstva [Formation of personnel strategy in the general system of personnel management of the enterprise] Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/Nv_2014_1_7.pdf . [in Ukrainian].
7. Kleiner, G. (2014). Kadrovaia strategiia predpriiatiia sistematizatsiia i osnovnyie varianty [The staffing strategy of the enterprise systematization and the main options]. Retrieved from http://www.kleiner.ru/arpab/kadrstr.html. [in Russian].
8. Kompaniiets‘, V. V., & Pol‘ova, V. V. (2014) Systema motyvatsii ta oplaty pratsi na zaliznychnomu transporti (problemy ta perspektyvy) [The system of motivation and remuneration for rail transport (problems and perspectives)]. Ekonomika i upravlinnya -Economics and Management, Vol. 28, 43 — 53. [in Ukrainian].
9. Krasnova, N. (2011). Razrabotka strategii upravleniia personalom [Development of a HR strategy] Retrieved from http://krasnova.su/about/. [in Russian].
10. Pro vdoskonalennia orhanizatsii zarobitnoii platy i vvedennia novykh taryfnykh stavok ta posadovykh okladiv pratsivnykiv zaliznychnoho transportu : Nakaz. Nakaz Ukrzaliznytsi vid 24.03.2011 r. №098-TS. [On improving the organization of wages and introduction of new tariff rates and salaries of railway transport workers : Order. Order of Ukrzaliznytsya dated March 24, 2011 №098-Ts.]. (2011). Kyiv- Kiev. [in Ukrainian].
11. Parkhomenko, N. A. (2010) Seredovyshche stratehichnoho upravlinnia personalom [The environment of strategic personnel management] Ekonomichni nauky — Economic sciences, 17, 172 — 180. [in Ukrainian].
12. Romaniuk, L. M. (2010). Teoretychni aspekty stratehichnoho upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom ta yoho personalom [Theoretical aspects of strategic management of the enterprise and its personnel] Naukovi pratsi Kyyivs’koho natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu. Ser. Ekonomichni nauky — Scientific works of the Kiev National Technical University. Series of Economic Sciences, 17, 210 — 218. [in Ukrainian].
13. Transport i zv'yazok Ukraiiny. Statystychnyi zbirnyk [Transport and communications of Ukraine. Statistical Collection] (2017). Kyiv: Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukraiiny. [in Ukrainian].