INTERNALLY ECONOMIC AGROECOLOGICAL ORGANIZATION THE LAND USE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIPS SUBJECTS OF DIFFERENT PROPERTY FORMS
Environmental management requires a clear change in the farming system. Restoring and improving the natural condition of the agro-landscape, in order to synthesize the most environmentally friendly land massifs for the restoration of bioproductivity of the land, the creation of ecologically pure land masses serves to create humus formation. Proceeding from this, the article is based on conceptual measures on the use of land masses for economic entities of all forms of ownership, which maximally adapt land users and measures for optimization, transformation and use of land to the natural conditions of local growth. Measures for the creation of land masses, especially ecologically clean, are carried out directly in agricultural enterprises, therefore, agricultural land use is a prerequisite for them. As a result, the purpose of the article is to justify the organization of the territory of economic entities, the establishment of the composition and transformation of the land and the need to preserve degraded and low-yielding land. Also the purpose of planning the organization of land mass structures is determined. The necessity of characterization of qualitative and quantitative characteristics of lands is grounded in order to find out the influence of the creation of the land mass and the appearance of possible dangers. The basic stages of the transition to environmentally safe agriculture and the formation of environmentally friendly land masses have been determined. The types of development of the land mass are described: one-time and step-by-step. The complex problems that may be encountered by an enterprise of any ownership type in the transition to the maintenance of ecologically pure agriculture are determined. Creation of ecologically pure massifs of lands and agroecological organization of the territory includes a system of measures for the adaptation of agricultural production, agriculture to the peculiarities of the natural environment, along with the system of levers of state management of rational ecologically safe use of agricultural land. So the necessity of state support and motivation for enterprises planning to switch to the production of environmentally friendly products and the formation of environmentally friendly land masses has been substantiated.
2. Krynytska, O.O. (2015) Instytutsiine zabezpechennia rozbudovy zemelnykh vidnosyn Ukrainy [Institutional support for the development of land relations of Ukraine] Candidate’s thesis. Odesa, [in Ukrainian]
3. Kupiniets, L.Ye., (2010) Ekolohizatsiia prodovolstviennoho komplieksa tieoriia mietodolohiia miekhanizmy [Ecologization of the food complex: theory, methodology, mechanisms]. Odesa: Izd-vo IPREEI NAN Ukrainy, 720 [in Russian]
4. Martiienko, А.І. (2011) Teoretychni osnovy rozvytku vidnosyn vlasnosti na pryrodni resursy [The theoretical basis of property relations on natural resources]. Оdesa : Instytut problem rynku ta ekonomiko-ekolohichnykh doslidzhen NAN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian]
5. Oliinyk, O.R. (2014) Mizhnarodnyi dosvid stymuliuvannia rozvytku orhanichnoho vyrobnytstva ta yoho vykorystannia u vitchyznyanii praktytsi [International experience of stimulating the development of organic production and its use in domestic practice]. Innovatsiina ekonomika – Innovative economy, 195-201[in Ukrainian]
6. Hadzalo YA.M., Lupenko YU.O., Puhachov M.I. et al. Rozvytok ekonomiky sil`s`koho hospodarstva Ukraiiny v 2011-2015 [Economic development of agriculture in Ukraine in 2011-2015] (2016). Кyiiv: NSC «ІАЕ», 546 [in Ukrainian].
7. Yatsuk, І., Panasenko, V. (2013) Grunty potrebuiut zakhystu [Soils need protection]. Zhurnal verkhovnoi rady ukrainy viche [Journal of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine "Veche"]. 15 www.iogu.gov.ua/publikaciji/statti/grunty-potrebuyut-zahystu Retrieved from http://www.iogu.gov.ua/publikaciji/statti/grunty-potrebuyut-zahystu/ [in Ukrainian].
8. Organic Products Regulations (2009). Minister of Justice at the following address. laws-lois.justice.gc.ca Retrived from: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca
9. Zhyttia u styli orhanik [Life in the style of organic] (2013) organic.ua Retrieved from http://organic.ua [in Ukrainian]
10. Wendelin Wichtmann, Christian Schroder, Hans Joosten et. Al (2016). Paludiculture – prodictive use of wet peatlands, 109-134,149, 175-178, 272