TENDERS THEORY FOR STIMULATION ECOLOGICAL-ORIENTED BUSINESS
The article deals with the theoretical and methodological foundations for holding tenders in order to stimulate the environmentally oriented business. The essence of the state stimulating tender for the introduction of business, taking into account the ecological component, which should cover enterprises of different regions of Ukraine, is considered. The purpose of the tender is defined, which is to regulate the state organization of economic and environmental incentives for business entities, which should allocate funds for the implementation of environmental activities. The principles for the implementation of state tenders to stimulate environmental activities conducted by an environmentally-oriented business are: fair competition among participants; maximum savings and efficiency; openness and transparency at all stages; non-discrimination of participants; objective and unbiased evaluation of tender bids; preventing collusion, corruption and abuse. Depending on the way of carrying out state bidding, on stimulating enterprises of eco-oriented business, there are: open; open with prior qualification; trades with limited participation; two-stage bidding; request procedures for the amount of incentive financing. The terms of the tender, which are approved by the tender committee prior to announcement of the tender and are obligatory for its participants to be fulfilled, are determined. In examining, evaluating an application for participation in a tender, the Tender Committee has the right to demand additional economic and ecological information from the applicants, which characterizes the opportunity of renderers’ to develop state-funded funds for environmental protection measures provided for in the tender documentation. The financing of the tender is carried out at the expense of state funds and funds of the applicants who wish to take part in the tender. The size of the payment for participation in the tender is determined by the working group and approved by the tender committee together with the estimate for the organization and holding of the tender. These funds are sent to a separate account of the tendered and are used for payment of press releases, premises rent, business trips, communications, development, coordination, reproduction, translation of documents, negotiations, conferences, etc.
2. Pro zdiysnennia derzhavnykh zakupivel' : Zakon Ukrayiny 30.07.2010 [On the Procurement: Law of Ukraine dated July 30, 2010]. laws.tendergid.ua – Retrieved from: http://laws.tendergid.ua
3. Polozhennia pro poriadok orhanizatsiyi ta provedennia mizhnarodnykh konkursiv (tenderiv) na ukladannia kontraktiv na korystuvannia nadramy [Regulations on the procedure for organizing and conducting international competitions (tenders) for the conclusion of contracts for the use of subsoil] base.spinform.ru/show_doc.fwx?rgn=14355. – Retrieved from: http://base.spinform.ru/show_doc.fwx?rgn=14355
4. Pro okhoronu navkolyshnioho pryrodnoho seredovyshcha : Zakon Ukrainy [On Environmental Protection: The Law of Ukraine]. zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1264-12 – Retrieved from: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1264-12.
5. Kolotyrin, K.P. Ekonomicheskiie instrumenty stimulirovaniia prirodookhrannoi deiatel'nosti [Economic instruments for stimulating environmental activities]. cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ekonomicheskie-instrumenty-stimulirovaniia -prirodoohrannoy-deia telnosti – Retrieved from: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ekonomicheskie-instrumenty-stimulirovaniia -prirodoohrannoy-deia telnosti [in Russian].
6. Sarabs'kyi, I.A. (2007) Ekonomichne stymuliuvannia okhorony dovkillia [Economic stimulation of environmental protection]. www.fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=4557. 10, 128-129. – Retrieved from: http://www.fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=4557
7. Nikola, S.O. (2017) Orhanizatsiina struktura derzhavnoho stymuliuvannia ekolohooriientovanoho biznesu [Organizational structure of state incentives for ecologically oriented business]. Ekonomichni innovatsii – Economic innovation. Odesa. 63, 183-190 [in Ukrainian].
8. Nikola, S.O. (2016) Pokaznyky systemy ekonomichnoho stymuliuvannia pryrodokorystuvannia v usloviiakh ekolohizatsii pidpryiemnits'koi diial'nosti [Indicators of the system of economic incentives for environmental use in conditions of environmentalization of entrepreneurial activity]. Ekonomichni innovatsii – Economic innovation. Odesa. 62, 338-344
9. Nikola, S.O. (2016) Metodolohichni osnovy derzhavnoho stymuliuvannia pryrodokorystuvannia [Methodological bases of state stimulation of nature management]. Ekonomika ta suspil'stvo – Economics and Society. Mukachevo. 5, 288-293. economia ndsociety.in.ua – Retrieved from: http://economia ndsociety.in.ua
10. Sadchenko, O.V. (2016) Innovatsiyno-ekolohichne upravlinnia u rekreatsiyno-turystychnomu prirodokoristuvanni Prymors'k rehioniv Ukrayiny [Innovative-ecological management in recreational and tourist use of seaside regions of Ukraine]. Ekonomichni innovatsii – Economic innovation. – Odesa. 62, 176-181