SCIENTIFIC AND APPLIED BASES OF REDISTRIBUTION THE VALUE ADDED IN INTEGRATED COMMODITY MARKET (AT THE EXAMPLE OF BREAD MARKET OF UKRAINE)
In the article author developed of theory circulation of sectoral value added in integrated commodity market, which distinguishes two stages or processes of its movement: process of formation and process of use value added. Determined the internal and external contradictions of economic interests of participants in reproduction process according to the stages of value added movement in market system. The emphasis is on external contradictions of financial interests the subjects of various sectors of integrated commodity market, which in practice are manifested in migration (cross-sectoral redistribution) of unproductive value added component usually from the production to the trading sector. Fiscal redistribution of added value associated with external contradictions between the economic interests of state and market subjects.In practice, to determine deformations in the processes of formation and use of value added in certain commodity markets it is necessary to use a reproduction methodical approach and build a cross-sectoral balance of key indicators of market efficiency. The analysis on example of bread market of Ukraine showed the presence of deformations in fiscal use of value added of production sector, which for a minimum profitability of products (4,1 %) has the highest among sectors the level of taxcapacity of value added (0,34 points). The expediency of implementation is substantiated of reduced rates of value added tax for the sale of bread and bakery products in Ukraine in order to balance the volumes of fiscal and reproduction use of value added in production sector of integrated bread market. On the basis of reproduction methodical approach impact assessment was conducted of this regulatory measure on indicators of the efficiency of bread market. According to calculations, a 1 % reduction in value added tax rate will contribute to the growth of value added by 13,23 million UAH. (by 0,82 %), its share in production – by 0,11 %, the profitability of products – by 0,19 %, while the reduction in taxes will be 2,4%. Such a calculation allows you to determine various options for reducing fiscal load and choose the best scenario in terms of harmonization of economic interests state, bakery enterprises and population.
2. Bratenkova, T. M. (2013). Metodicheskie podhodyi k opredeleniyu dobavlennoy stoimosti v aspekte izmereniya regionalnogo produkta [Methodical approaches to the definition of value added in aspect of measuring the regional product]. Trudyi belorusskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnologicheskogo universiteta. – Proceedings of Belarusian State Technological University, 7, 13-15 [in Russian].
3. Bulyiga, R. & Kohno, Р. (2007). Dobavlennaya stoimost kak tselevoy kriteriy [Value added as a target criterion]. Ekonomist. – Economist, 10, 68 - 76 [in Russian].
4. Hirna, O. B. & Hlynskyi, N. Yu. & . Kobyliukh, O. Ya. (2012). Formuvannia dodanoi vartosti dlia kliienta v lantsiuhu postavok [Formation of value added for the customer in supply chain ]. Lohistyka: teoriia ta praktyka. – Logistics: Theory and Practice, 1(2), 39-46 [in Ukrainian].
5. Hridchina, M. V. (2013). Pro dodanu vartist yak pokaznyk rezultativ diialnosti suchasnykh korporatsii [On the added value as an indicator of results activities of modern corporations]. Naukovi pratsi Naukovi pratsi Mizhnarodnoi akademii upravlinnia personalom. – Scientific works of the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, 1(36), 126-129 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kvasha, S. M. & Ilchuk, M. M. & Konoval, I. A. (2013). Ekonomichne obgruntuvannia prohramy vyrobnytstva zerna pshenytsi v Ukraini [Economic justification of program the production of wheat in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK. – Economy of agroindustrial complex, 3, 16 - 24 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kovalenko, O. V. (2015). Dodana vartist u konteksti natsionalnoi prodovolchoi bezpeky [Added value in the context of national food security]. Ekonomika ta derzhava. – Economy and state, 4, 98 – 102 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kravtsova. I. V. (2016). Metodyka doslidzhennia hlobalnykh lantsiuhiv stvorennia vartosti [Methodology for researching global value creation chains]. Naukovyi visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. – Scientific Herald of the International Humanitarian University, 16, 39-44 [in Ukrainian].
9. Nikishyna, O. V. (2017). Vidtvoriuvalnyi metodychnyi pidkhid do otsinky efektyvnosti intehrovanykh tovarnykh rynkiv [Reproduction methodical approach to evaluation the effectiveness of integrated commodity markets]. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. – Economics of food industry, 9 (3), 10-20 [in Ukrainian].
10. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy (2017). [Official site of State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
11. Nikishyna, O. V. (2017). Measures for increase efficiency Ukrainian market of bread and bakery products. Actual problems of economics: theory and practice: VІІ International scientific conference, Jun 3 2017: theses report. Vinnitsa: LLC «Nilan-LTD», 25-30 [in English].