HISTORICAL TRENDS OF FOREIGN EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF FORMATION OF FOOD POLICY OF UKRAINE
The article deals with the historical tendencies of the formation of food policy, in particular in the context of consumer rights protection in the countries of the European Union. It is emphasized on the necessity of introducing a progressive foreign experience of its formation for Ukraine. The use of measures to ensure food security and quality of food as a basis for raising the social life of the society is substantiated.To characterize the evolution of food policy development, it should be noted that the laws that form the basis of the protection of consumer rights have existed for more than a century, but this process began to develop more actively only at the end of the 19th century in the United States and in Europe. This was the result of an industrial revolution. Most countries in Western Europe began to develop comprehensive legislation in this direction in the post-1950 period. Initially these were legislative acts - specific laws aimed at addressing specific issues, such as advertising, improving consumer information through packaging for industrial and food products, as well as basic safety requirements.For Ukraine, it is necessary to introduce the experience of the EU as an important vector for the formation of modern food policy on an innovative basis.The main drivers of this process should be: development of the National Concept of Food Policy of Sustainable Consumption; formation of the conscious mentality of ecologically balanced consumption and production; intensification of effective levers of transition to sustainable consumption and production; Further development of sectoral partnership and international support in this context.Although the technological base of the economy can not provide an adequate response to the challenges of today, and economic growth in Ukraine faces numerous constraints, the national economy needs to adapt to the requirements of competition in regional and global markets, which means improving production efficiency, increasing the level of knowledge economy through the massive introduction of innovation, the promotion of new types of business, the introduction of environmental production standards.Covering a wide range of national, economic, social, and demographic factors, food policy must be developed through the development and implementation of a set of measures aimed at: expansion of production of own food products.
2.Lukinov, I.I. (2007) Pro stratehiiu transformatsii APK i zabezpechennia prodovolchoi bezpeky Ukrainy [About the strategy of transformation of agroindustrial complex and food security of Ukraine]. In-t ahrar.ekonomiky UAAN. K.:NNTS IAE. 316-325 [in Ukrainian].
3. Heyets, V.M. (1999) Kontseptsiia ekonomichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [The concept of economic security of Ukraine]. K.:Lohos. 56 [in Ukrainian].
4. Ilyina, O.V. (2013) Pravo na informatsiiu pro bezpeku ta yakist kharchovykh produktiv / O.V.Ilyina [The right to information on the safety and quality of food products]. Pravo i biznes – Law and business. 4, 147-152 [in Ukrainian].
5. Krysanov, D.F. (2008) Problemy stvorennia ta rezultatyvnist vykorystannia system upravlinnia yakistiu ta bezpechnistiu kharchovykh produktiv [Problems of creation and effectiveness of use of quality management systems and food safety]. Naukovi pratsi – Scientific works. K. 25,110-114 [in Ukrainian].
6. Lipanova, O.A. (2014) Formuvannia natsionalnoi spozhyvchoi polityky na zasadakh «zelenoi ekonomiky» (na prykladi rynku prodovolchykh tovariv) [Formation of the national consumer policy on the basis of the "green economy" (on the example of the market of food products)]. Ekonomichni innovatsii – Economic innovation. Odesa. 58, 176-183 [in Ukrainian].
7. Prava spozhyvacha-zakhyst:spozhyvcha praktyka v ES [Consumer Rights Protection: Consumer Practices in the EU]. www.consumerinfo.org.ua/must_know/articles_rights/3954/ Retrieved from: http://www.consumerinfo.org.ua/must_know/articles_rights/3954/
8. Yevropeyski systemy z yakosti ta bezpeky kharchovykh produktiv [European food safety and quality systems]. www.europreserses.info/special/acther/. Retrieved from: http://www.europreserses.info/special/acther/.
9. Pro zakhyst prav spozhyvachiv: Zakon Ukrayiny №1023-KHI vid 12.05.1991r.[ On Protection of Consumer Rights: Law of Ukraine No. 1023-XI dated May 12, 1991] Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy – Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 1991. 30 [in Ukrainian].
10. Hryhorenko, O.M. (2011) Zabezpechennia yakisnoho kharchuvannia naselennia na zasadakh innovatsiinykh zmin [Provision of high-quality food on the basis of innovative changes]. Mizhn.nauk.-prakt.konferentsiia «Hotelno-restorannyi biznes:innovatsiini napryamy rozvytku» – Internship-Practical Conference "Hotel and Restaurant Business: Innovative Directions of Development". K. 67-69 [in Ukrainian].
11. Hordiichuk, YE., Halushkina, T.P. (2010) Ekolohichna sertyfikatsiia v systemi derzhavnoho ekolohichnoho upravlinnia: monohrafiia [Ecological certification in the system of state ecological management: monograph]. Kharkiv: Burun Knyha. 288 [in Ukrainian].