EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE OF REGIONAL POLICY AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN UKRAINE
In Europe over the past decades, the processes of regionalization are actively occurring - the redistribution of the state's power competencies to a supranational or subnational (regional) level. The problems of competitiveness of the regions come to the fore, the increase of which is possible when using not only economic, but also local historical, sociocultural, ecological and other features. "New regionalism" differs from traditional development in conditions of multipolarity of the world, openness, formation "from below", participation of non-state and subnational actors. The new regionalism is a triple regionalism that takes into account not only the economic, but also the socio-cultural and environmental aspects. The advantage in competitiveness is given to regions and territorial communities, where local socio-cultural communications are taken into account most of all. The new European regionalism does not mean abandoning the nation state, but increasing the efficiency of regional development at the expense of human energy. As you know, Western Europe has limited energy and other resources. Therefore, in the global competition, the European Union, from the beginning of its formation, relied on the effective use of human resources. Its potential is significantly increased if a local comfortable environment is created that takes into account the sociocultural features of the territorial communities. Turning to the analogy, this means, for example, for Ukraine, that the people of Galicia do not feel discomfort in their sociocultural environment, and the inhabitants of the Donbass or Chernigov region in their own. Unlike the countries of Central and Eastern Europe that carried out administrative reforms during the period of geopolitical and geo-economic transformation, Ukraine could not realize it in a quarter of a century of independence. A decade ago, the American model of enlarged territorial units was taken as the basis of the territorial administrative reform, now the Polish model dominates in the absence of the state's financial capacity to reform, but with the participation of local businesses in the formation of territorial communities. As a result, the fundamental goal of the reform in improving the manageability of the territories is violated, which is a threat to the Ukrainian statehood.
2. Deklaratsiia po regionalizmu v Yevrope [Declaration on Regionalism in Europe] http://docplayer.ru/37196668-Deklaraciya-po-regionalizmu-v-evrope.html Retrieved from: http://docplayer.ru/37196668-Deklaraciya-po-regionalizmu-v-evrope.html
3. Michael Keating The (1998) New Regionalism in Western Europe. Territorial Restructuring and Political Change. Cheltenham, Elgar.
4. Vladimir Dergachev «Vnutrenneie zarubezh'ye» Soiedinennogo Korolevstva ["Domestic Abroad" of the United Kingdom] dergachev.ru/geop_events/081009.html Retrieved from: http://dergachev.ru/geop_events/081009.html
5. Vladimir Dergachev Yevropeyskii opyt transformatsii regional'noi politiki. «Institut geopolitiki» [European experience in the transformation of regional policy. Institute of Geopolitics] dergachev.ru/geop_events/novy-regionalizm-04.html#.WgVlTDJx2Mo Retrieved from: http://dergachev.ru/geop_events/novy-regionalizm-04.html#.WgVlTDJx2Mo
6. Markiian Zheliak Opyt Pol'shi: pochemu samoupravleniie «zarabotalo» lish' so vtoroi popytki? [The experience of Poland: why did self-government "work" only at the second attempt?] Yevropeyskaia Pravda –European truth. www.eurointegration.com.ua/rus/articles/2014/12/8/7028546/ Retrieved from:http://www.eurointegration.com.ua/rus/articles/2014/12/8/7028546/.
7. Vladimir Dergachev (2008) Regionalistika [Regionalistics] Nauchnyie trudy v semi knigakh. Kn. 2. Elektronnoye izdaniye na CD. – Izdatel'skii proyekt professora Dergacheva.
8. Valentin Simonenko (2016) Pyatiletka krutogo pike [Five years of steep pique]. Ekonomicheskiye esse – Economic essay. Kiyev: Dovira.
9. Mal'gin, A. V. (2005) Ukraina: Sobornost' i regionalism [Ukraine: Collaboration and Regionalism]. – Simferopol': Prosveshcheniye.
10. Vladimir Dergachev Institutsionnaia slabost' regional'noi politiki v Ukraine [Institutional weakness of regional policy in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://dergachev.ru/geop_events/novy-regionalizm-05.html#.WgVkZzJx2Mo
11. Petr Tolochko (2016) Federalizatsiia Ukrainy: ugroza raspada ili put' konsolidatsii? [The federalization of Ukraine: the threat of disintegration or the path of consolidation?]. Yezhenedel'nik 2000 – The Weekly 2000.
12. Natsionalna dopovid. Polityka intehratsii ukrainskoho suspilstva v konteksti vyklykiv ta zahroz podii na Donbasi [National report. Policy of integration of Ukrainian society in the context of the challenges and threats of events in the Donbass]. K., 2015.