DIRECTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT THE ECOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT OF TOURISM-HEALTH SPHERE OF ODESSA URВAN AGLOMERATION
In the process of an integrated approach to the formation of economic relations of ecological management of the tourism&sanatorium and resort industry, it is necessary to determine type, features and prospects of the use of appropriate natural resources. The natural resources management system should be considered and studied, on the basis of which the tools for improvement of the institutional basis for the development of the natural resources management system, taking into account assimilation potential, ecological capacity and man-caused and anthropogenic load on the corresponding resources, should be taken into account. Particular attention is needed to the system of management of recreational territories of urban agglomerations as a complex dynamic system, which is simultaneously a place to meet the needs of the population, the economic basis and the object of implementation of environmental functions. The purpose of the study is to determine the ways of development and proposals for improving the institutional principles of environmental management of recreational territories of urban agglomerations taking into account the peculiarities of forms of ownership of natural resources.It is determined that ecologization ensures mutually consistent development of functions of recreational activity, which in suburban areas is characterized by simultaneous economic, socio-cultural and methodical-biological functions.The main directions of the state ecological management of recreational nature use are determined, the basic mechanisms and tools of improvement of ecological management of recreational territories of urban agglomerations are offered.It is proved that ecological management is an important element of ecologization of tourism and recreation sphere. The research of the state of the tourist and sanatorium-resort industry was conducted and it was determined that the present stage of their development should be connected with the transition to the process of ecologization of management and implementation of the strategy of sustainable development. The ecological management tools have been researched and it is proved that an important condition for ecologization of the tourism and recreation sphere is to reconcile it with the existing conditions, requirements and needs of the population.
2. Department of Statistics in the Odessa region (2015) Statystychnyi shchorichnyk Odes'koii oblasti za 2014 rik [Statistical Yearbook of Odessa Region 2014]. – Odesa [in Ukrainian].
3. Nudelman, M. S. (1987) Sotsial'no–ekonomycheskie problemi rekreatsionnoho pryrodopol'zovaniia [Socio-economic problems of recreational nature management]. Kyev: Naukova dumka [in Russian].
4. Pro Osnovni zasady (strategiju) derzhavnoi' ekologichnoi' polityky Ukrai'ny na period do 2020 roku: Zakon Ukrai'ny vid 21 grudnia 2010 roku N 2818–VI [About the Basic Principles (Strategies) of the State Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the Period till 2020: Law of Ukraine dated December 21, 2010 N 2818-VI] (2010/ December 21). Vidomosti Verhovnoi' Rady Ukrai'ny (VVR), N 26, 218. [in Ukrainian].
5. Shevchuk V.J.(2004) Ekologichne upravlinnia [Ecological management]. Kiev:Lybid'. [in Ukrainian].
6. Ibatulin S.I. (2012) Mekhanizmy upravlinnia zemel'nymy vidnosynamy v konteksti zabezpechennia staloho rozvytku [Mechanisms of land relations in the context of sustainable development] Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
7. Mishenin Y.V., Mishenina N.V., Yarova I.Y. (2012) Orhanizatsiшno–ekonomichnyш mekhanizm ekolohichno oriшentovanoho upravlinnia pryrodohospodariuvanniam [Organizational-economic mechanism of environmentally oriented management of nature usage]. Mechanism of innovative potential of industrial enterprises: Monograph.– Sumy: TOV "DD Papirus" [in Ukrainian].
8. Ryabchykov, A.K. (2002) Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia [Economy of nature usage]. M.: "Elit – 2000» [in Ukrainian].
9. Management of touristic activity [Menedgment turisticheskoi deiatel‘nosti] (2012). – K.: ―Instizdat‖