MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS PROCESSES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF CYBERPHYSICAL SYSTEMS AT THE MESO LEVEL
Topicality. In the conditions of total digitalization in the world, the use of the latest technologies and their implementation in all spheres of human life, conducting business processes under the influence of cyber-physical systems, switching thinking to the formation of a "social society", new approaches to the management of physical and living labor, the development of adaptive management mechanisms business processes, which requires a new understanding of the economic activity itself and the participation of human potential in this process, the management of business processes acquires special importance.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of this work is the formation of a system characteristic of business process management of entrepreneurial structures under the influence of cyber-physical systems at the meso-level. This goal made it possible to formulate the following tasks: to determine the management of business processes at three levels: enterprise, territorial organization (region), state; carry out modeling of business processes by chains: "Subject-Subject", "Subject-Market of resource-raw material base, products and services", "Subject-State"; consider modern technologies that are the basis of cyber-physical systems.
Research results. This article determines that modern authors have not sufficiently developed the issue of managing business processes under the influence of cyber-physical systems at the regional level. It has been proven that the region as a socio-economic system is identified with the formation of a business process, since sub-processes, operations; functions are performed, which occur sequentially, interact with each other and must be balanced. The economic justification of business processes is given, based on the following provisions: creation of value, target receipt of results, definition of business process boundaries, interaction of participants and their adaptation, responsibility and delegation of powers within the process, involving the latest information and communication technologies, functional support and savings of existing potential. The system vision of business process management at the meso-level is considered from the position of: the enterprise; territorial organization; of the state, which will allow to more clearly and concretely carry out economic processes of entrepreneurial activity and adapt to external influences.
A conceptual approach to the management of business processes at the meso-level, based on the system-activity approach and under the influence of cyber-physical systems, is proposed and substantiated according to three models: "Subject-Subject", where processes, sub-processes, functions, operations are defined from the point of view of the enterprise , tasks; "Subject-Market of the resource base, products and services", where administrative regulations, regulation and coordination of the economic activity of all subjects of the territorial entity are formed from the point of view of the territorial organization; "Subject-State", where, from the position of the state, relationships are established with all participants in business processes and state authorities, business processes between regions and countries are formed.
The types of technologies used in the implementation of business processes are given, namely: Big data and analytics, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, Block chain, cloud solutions, simulations and stimulators, 3D printing, virtual and augmented reality, robotics.
Conclusion. Interrelationships arise between the subjects of business processes at the meso-level, in which there is a clearly defined coordinator (head, center, regional and local bodies) of management and, accordingly, participants, whose interaction allows: to carry out the transformation of the value proposition (development of technologies, software, modeling and prognostication); improve the operational model (implementation of systems, robots, devices); change the internal infrastructure (data processing based on analytical knowledge and implementation of New Practices); to build relationships with clients at a higher quality level (upgrading staff qualifications and acquiring new competencies); reduce costs (Big data, cloud solutions, 3D printing); increase productivity (collection and exchange of data, analysis, calculation, evaluation of options). The impact of cyber-physical systems on the management of business processes allows changing some elements and the process itself to adapt to today's requirements.
2. Osoblyvosti zastosuvannya proektnoho pidkhodu do proektiv rozrobky kiber-fizychnykh system dlya ekolohichnoho transport [Peculiarities of the application of the project approach to projects for the development of cyber-physical systems for ecological transport]. Retrieved from: https://www.khadi.kharkov.ua. [in Ukrainian].
3. Sanfelice, R.G. (2016) Analysis and Design of Cyber-Physical Systems. A Hybrid Control Systems Approach. Cyber-Physical Systems: From Theory to Practice / D. Rawat, J. Rodrigues, I. Stojmenovic. CRC Press.
4. Shchedrovitskiy, G.P. (2003) Metodologiya i filosofiya organizatsionno-upravlencheskoy deyatelʹnosti: osnovnyye ponyatiya i printsipy. Iz arkhiva G.P. Shchedrovitskogo, 230. Retrieved from: URL: https://vdoc.pub/documents/2-39kkpnre1r4g.
5. Shulyar, R.V. (2019) Formuvannya ta rozvytok ekonomiko-upravlinsʹkoho instrumentariyu zabezpechennya biznes-protsesiv. Dys… dok. ek. nauk. Liviv, 495. Retrieved from: https://lpnu.ua/sites/default/files/2020/dissertation/1323/rvshulyardok.pdf [in Ukrainian].
6. Topalova, I.A. (2020) Tsyfrova transformatsiya sotsialʹno-ekonomichnykh system (rehioniv) Ukrayiny. Series of monographs Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Applied Arts Katowice School of Technology. Monograph 36. CONTEMPORARY ISSUES OF DIGITAL ECONOMY AND SOCIETY. Publishing House of Katowice School of Technology, 272-281. Retrieved from: http://eadnurt.diit.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/11911/1/Sharhun_2020.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Van, Chunzhi & Yatsyshyn, S.P. & Lysa, O.V. & Midyk, A-V.V.(2018) Kiber-fizychni systemy ta yikh prohramne zabezpechennya. Retrieved from: https://science.lpnu.ua/sites/default/files/journal-paper/2018/sep/14522/06st.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Vyshnevsʹkyy, O.S. (2018) Tsyfrovi platformy yak yadro tsyfrovizatsiyi ekonomiky. Tsyfrova ekonomika: zb. mat. Natsionalʹnoyi nauk.-metod. konf., 4–5 zhovtnya. Kyyiv: KNEU, 407 [in Ukrainian].
© 2022 The Author(s). Published by IMPEER. This is an Open Access article under the CC BY 4.0 license.