INTERNET MARKETING INFRASTRUCTURE TO SUPPORT THE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGION
Topicality. The infrastructure of innovation activity should be considered as an independent sphere of the economy, the feature of which is not the production of material products, but the provision of services.With the development of a market economy, based on independent and autonomous producers who are completely isolated and competitive, it becomes problematic to maintain stable economic ties within economic systems at different levels, such as state, regional and even local. Therefore, the main function of the infrastructure is the formation of the necessary conditions for the management of economic entities. Infrastructure, as an independent part of the economic mechanism, should promote the free exchange of market resources and implement the functions of self-regulation and self-adjustment of the regional economy at all its levels due to market fluctuations.
Today the issues of development of innovation infrastructure at the regional level in the conditions of formation of market type of economic relations are not finally resolved and need further deep elaborations, therefore our goal is to define the infrastructure of innovation activity as an integral complex of functional organizational and economic institutions that directly provide the conditions for the implementation of innovation processes by economic entities on the basis of the principles of economic efficiency.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to determine the place of innovation in the development of modern market regional economy and to establish the role and importance of infrastructure that would promote the rapid development of science and technology in a special and extremely important for Ukraine Southern region. The peculiarities of the region are the harmonious formation of modern infrastructure on the basis of building a complex of institutions and various research organizations, which would aim to spread the rich domestic and foreign experience of innovative development.
Research results. The material base of the innovation infrastructure is an area with a developed economic, production and social structure, the objects of which are focused on the mass introduction of new technologies and the development of new knowledge-intensive products.
The innovation infrastructure consists of the following main elements and components: research, design, research and experimental organizations that work in the field of innovation and increase the innovation potential of the region; manufacturing enterprises that implement the results of research and development and inventions, introduce them into the production of knowledge-intensive goods and services; management, marketing, advertising services aimed at disseminating the latest technologies and developments, promoting the achievements of domestic research centers; innovation funds, commercial banks, insurance companies, exchanges of scientific and technical products that accumulate the latest developments and innovations for commercial purposes; institutions of scientific and technical expertise, legal protection of intellectual property, ensuring the inviolability of intellectual property and legal capacity.
A special role is given to educational and training institutions that specialize in training and retraining of specialists in scientific and technical fields of science and technology; information and communication departments, editorial and publishing organizations and structures, patent offices, licensing chambers and state statistical bodies; organizations for servicing innovative developments, leasing, transport and freight forwarding companies, customs departments and other government agencies.
Conclusion. The innovation and investment process within the region must be managed and regulated professionally and effectively, and for this it is necessary to have a system of evaluation indicators and use the latest methods of managing regional innovation and investment infrastructure. The administrative bodies of the region's innovation infrastructure management should have significant economic levers in their hands to manage the innovation and investment process, namely through the mechanism of creating research and development institutions, educational institutions and experimental laboratories in the region. Creating favorable conditions and a favorable field for investors, providing priorities in lending to entrepreneurs, supporting with financial subsidies, leasing of new high-tech machines and mechanisms, providing timely important economic information on domestic and global markets.
2. Bai S.I. Prisyajnyuk A.Yu. IT-klastery` v Ukrayini: ekonomichny`j potencial. [IT Clusters in Ukraine: Economic Potential.] // Ukraine economy. - 2018. - № 9. - P. 51-52. [in Ukrainian].
3. Denisyuk V. Rozvy`tok innovacijny`x tery`torial`ny`x struktur yak vazhly`voyi skladovoyi Ukrayins`koyi innovacijnoyi sy`stemy` [Development of innovative territorial structures as an important component Ukrainian Innovation System] / V. Denysyuk // Economic Journal. - 2013. № 7-8. - P. 43-47. [in Ukrainian].
4. Burkynsʹkyі B.V. Stratehiya rozvytku promyslovoho kompleksu rehionu (oriyentyry, resursy, obmezhennya) [Strategy for the development of the industrial complex of the region (landmarks, resources, limitations)]: monograph. Under the editorship B.V. Burkynskyi, V.M. Lysyuk. Odesa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine, 2008. 410p. [in Ukrainian].
5. Main Department of Statistics in Odessa region. URL: http://www.od.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
6. Lipov V.V. Konkurentna strategiya rozvy`tku Ukrayiny`v umovax globalizaciyi. [Competitive development strategy of Ukraine in the conditions of globalization.] // Ukraine economy. - 2018. - № 3. - P. 21-25. [in Ukrainian].
7. Eshchenko P.S. Vid depresiyi do akty`vizaciyi zrostannya v ekonomichnij i social`nij sferax Ukrayiny`. [From Depression to Increasing Growth in the Economic and Social Spheres of Ukraine.] // Ukraine economy. - 2018. - No. 2 - P. 3-5. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kolodinskyi S.B. Infrastrukturne zabezpechennya rehionalʹnykh innovatsiynykh protsesiv [Infrastructural support of regional innovation processes]. /S.B. Kolodinskyi, S.O. Kramskyi, V.I. Dubnitskyi// Monograph. Odesa: OSACA. "Ecology", 2021. - 256p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Otodyuk I.V. Krok upered i dva nazad – deklaraciyi ta real`nist` derzhavnoyi polity`ky` rozvy`tku nauky`, innovacij ta vy`sokotexnologichnogo vy`robny`cztva v Ukrayini. [A step forward and two backwards are the declarations and the reality of the state policy of science, innovation and high-tech production in Ukraine.] // Ukraine economy. - 2018. - № 10. - P. 127-129. [in Ukrainian].
10. Burkynsʹkyі B.V. Dominanty staloho rozvytku rehioniv Ukrayiny [Dominants of stable development of the regions of Ukraine]: monograph. Under the editorship Burkinsky B.V., Laiko O.I., Andreeva N.M. Odesa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine, 2020. 620p. [in Ukrainian].
11. Rud N.T. Faktory` postindustrial`nogo rozvy`tku ekonomiky` regionu [Factors of post-industrial development of the region's economy] / N.T. Rud // Regional Business Economics and Management. - 2010. - No. 2 (26). - pp. 21-30. [in Ukrainian].
12. Yaremko L. Regional`na innovacijna sy`stema [Regional innovation system] /L. Yaremko // Regional Economics. - 2016. - No. 3. - P.103-112. [in Ukrainian].
13. Burkynskyi B.V., Laiko O.I., Horyachuk V.F. etc. Rehionalʹnyy ekonomichnyy rozvytok ta spivrobitnytstvo v umovakh reformuvannya mistsevoho samovryaduvannya. [Regional economic development and cooperation in the context of local reform self-government]: monograph. For science ed. B.V. Burkynskyi. Odesa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine, 2021. 491p. [in Ukrainian].
14. Burkynskyi B.V., Andreeva N.M. etc. Monitorynh ekonomiko-ekolohichnykh indykatoriv «zelenoyi» ekonomiky Ukrayiny [Monitoring of economic and environmental indicators of the "green" economy of Ukraine]: monograph. Editor's note B.V. Burkynskyi. Odesa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine, 2018. 223p. [in Ukrainian].
15. Danchuk V.D. Wheel working system in a team: relationship between different personnel in a marine project /Danchuk V.D., Alkema V.G., Sevostianova A.V., Bakulich O.O.// Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice. Lviv: 4 (35), 2020.– P.277-286.
© 2022 The Author(s). Published by IMPEER. This is an Open Access article under the CC BY 4.0 license.