FORMATION OF THE BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT MARKET UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DIGITALIZATION
Topicality. Globalization processes and changing priorities under the influence of digitalization affect all spheres of the economy and entrepreneurial activity. Entrepreneurial activity consists in the formation of business processes, which also require fundamental changes under the influence of the phenomena outlined above. The formation of business processes requires a clear management of them, since it is the processes that create the potential for increasing productivity and reducing production costs.
The management of business processes requires their adaptation to rapid changes in technologies, the emergence and development of artificial intelligence, the automation of work processes, and the platformization of all business processes.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of this article is to study the management of business processes under the influence of digitalization and the formation of the business process market. This goal made it possible to form the following tasks: to analyze the basis of types of business processes; determine the impact of digitalization on specific types of business processes; to investigate the formation of the business process management market; consider the growth dynamics of the global business process management market; form the segmentation of the business process management market according to various characteristics; determine the further directions of the formation of the business process management market.
Research results. The article defines the following types of business processes: main (main), service (auxiliary), management (managing), development processes. The impact of digitization on the main types of business processes was analyzed, namely, the following are subject to digitalization: the main business processes are where the processes of creating product value are established; servicing business processes, where additional value creation processes occur; managers (managers) allow management of information and personnel; development processes - creation of additional value (value). The author considered the following stages of digitization of business processes under the influence of general digital transformations in the world: digitization of data and information; change of business processes; saving resources; implementation of separate operations, tasks, sub-processes; digital transformation.
The paper examines the signs of the formation of the business process management market, namely: freedom of choice, limited role of the state, level of maturity, set of economic relations, presence of subjects and objects, different forms of ownership, free competition, integration of participants, price mechanisms, system flexibility, etc. The segmentation of the business process management market was formed according to the following characteristics: by components; by deployment; by decisions; by industries of final consumers; by geography
Conclusion. Scientific articles define further directions for the formation of the business process management market, which can be attributed to: software (influence of cyber-physical systems) business process management turns into the platformization of new generation business processes; business process management partners are developing a new class of ready-made dynamic applications for interoperable work using a new generation platform; integration of business process management with artificial intelligence and robotics technologies, the need to automate all business processes to reduce errors and improve information technologies based on the ever-changing needs of end users.
2. Lisova, R.M. (2019) Vplyv didzhytalizatsii na biznes-modeli: etapy ta instrumenty tsyfrovoi transformatsii. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svi-tove hospodarstvo, 24(2), 114–118. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nvuumevcg_2019_24%282%29__24 [in Ukrainian].
3. Market Research Future. Retrieved from: https://academic.oup.com/journals/pages/high-impact-market-research-articlesgclid=Cj0KCQjw852XBhC6ARIsAJsFPN14JWMelQwLuwsVV72z_LONpei Abieimuh1WyQkqrb4ZnYQebqe6tEaAqhPEALw_wcB
4. Rynok upravlinnya biznes-protsesamy: zrostannya, tendentsiyi, vplyv, Sovid-19 ta prohnozy (2022-2027). Retrieved from: https://www.mordorintelligence.com/industry-reports/business-process-management-market [in Ukrainian].
5. The future of software for managing business processes. Retrieved from: www.digitalclaritygroup.com/the-future-of-business-process-management-bpm-software.
6. Tkachuk, V.O. & Obikhod, S.V. & Zimina, N.P. (2020) Tsyfrovizatsiya biznes-protsesiv pidpryyemstva v umovakh perekhodu v didzhytal-seredovyshche. Infrastruktura rynku, 47, 116-122 [in Ukrainian].
7. Topalova, I.A. (2020) Tsyfrova transformatsiya sotsialʹno-ekonomichnykh system (rehioniv) Ukrayiny. Series of monographs Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Applied Arts Katowice School of Technology. Monograph 36. CONTEMPORARY ISSUES OF DIGITAL ECONOMY AND SOCIETY. Publishing House of Katowice School of Technology, 272-281. Retrieved from: http://eadnurt.diit.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/11911/1/Sharhun_2020.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Worldwide business process management (BPM) market size in 2020 and 2025. Retrieved from: statista.com/statistics/664859/worldwide-business-process-management-market-size/#:~:text=The%20global%20business%20 process%20management,billion%20U.S.%20dollars%20by%20202
© 2022 The Author(s). Published by IMPEER. This is an Open Access article under the CC BY 4.0 license.