TO THE PROBLEM OF COMPONENTS OF THE MARKET OF QUALIFICATIONS OF THE KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY: THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL FUNDAMENTALS FOR THE TOURISM
Topicality. The urgency of the problem is due to the rapid development of the tourism industry, its leading role in the global and national economy of many countries, the transition to a knowledge-based economy and innovation, the need to implement strategies to adapt tourism enterprises to uncertainty and risks in a pandemic and other challenges.
Aim and tasks are to clarify and systematize modern theoretical and practical research of the components of the market of qualifications of the knowledge economy for the development of the tourism industry.
Research results. It is shown that human capital exists in the form of intangible assets: knowledge, abilities, skills, abilities and represents intangible goods of long use. Human capital in the knowledge economy reflects the availability of knowledge workers. Knowledge workers must have educational and professional potential as a structural component of human capital. The educational and professional potential then allows you to work in the field of science and new technologies related to the management, collection and processing of information, the introduction of innovations in various sectors of the economy. Different economies need different education; different education leads to different economies. Types of investments in human capital include education, medical care and health care, training and retraining in production, accumulation of professional experience. In scientific developments, the components of human capital include informal knowledge; skills and abilities acquired in the process of education and self-education; intellectual abilities; professional abilities; ability to learn independently; physical and mental health; socio-psychological characteristics of man. The tourism industry is one of the most promising areas of market economy development in Ukraine. In the conditions of strengthening of a pandemic, risks, competition requirements in the market of qualifications to educational and professional potential of workers of tourist branch in Ukraine and the world grow.
Conclusion. The current stage of research of human and intellectual capital is characterized by their ambiguous interpretation. Today is characterized by the presence of several approaches to understanding human and intellectual capital: resource, synergetic, integrated, activity, spiritual and information. In the spiritual-informational approach, a new quality of workers of post-industrial society is highlighted - the motivational vector of creating a new one. Three stages of reproduction of human capital and educational and professional potential as its component are defined. These three stages cover all periods of human life: the stage of formation, the stage of involvement, the stage of use and development. Formation of educational and professional potential for the field of hospitality and tourism management in the leading tourist countries of the world is aimed at taking into account national and world opportunities of the qualification market.
2. Antoniuk, V. P. (2007) Formuvannia ta vykorystannia liudskoho kapitalu v Ukraini : sotsialno-ekonomichna otsinka ta zabezpechennia rozvytku [Formation and use of human capital in Ukraine: socio-economic assessment and development]. Donetsk [in Ukrainian].
3. Vovkanych, S. Y., Semiv, L. K. (2007) Teoretyko–metodolohichni osnovy doslidzhennia liudskoho ta intelektualnoho kapitalu v znannievomistkii ekonomitsi: kontseptualizatsiia poniat [Theoretical and methodological foundations of the study of human and intellectual capital in the knowledge-intensive economy: conceptualization of concepts]. Rehionalna ekonomika №4. S. 7-19 [in Ukrainian].
4. Holovinov, O. M. (2004) Liudskyi kapital u systemi vyrobnychykh vidnosyn: Monohrafiia [Human capital in the system of production relations]. Donets. derzh. un-t ekonomiky i torhivli im. M. Tuhan-Baranovskoho. Donetsk : DonDUET, [in Ukrainian].
5. Illiashenko, S. M. (2008) Aktualni problemy upravlinnia intelektualnym kapitalom pidpryiemstva [Actual problems of intellectual capital management of the enterprise]. Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky . № 2. S. 91-101 [in Ukrainian].
6. Illiashenko, S. M. (2011) Intelektualnyi kapital VNZ yak zaporuka yoho innovatsiinoho rozvytku : sutnist, struktura, pidkhody do otsinky [Intellectual capital of the university as a guarantee of its innovative development: essence, structure, approaches to evaluation]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii, № 1. S. 145-154 [in Ukrainian].
7. Liubchuk, O. K. (2010) Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady derzhavnoho upravlinnia neperervnoiu osvitoiu v Ukraini ta yii rehionakh : monohrafiia [Theoretical and methodological principles of public administration of continuing education in Ukraine and its regions]. Donetsk: SPD Kupryianov V. S.[in Ukrainian].
8. Tokareva, V. I. (2005) Naukovo-teoretychni zasady formuvannia i funktsionuvannia systemy pidhotovky upravlinskoho personalu v Ukraini : monohrafiia [Scientific and theoretical principles of formation and functioning of the system of management personnel training in Ukraine]. Donetsk : Almateo [in Ukrainian].
9. Fedulova L. I. (2006) Kontseptsiia intelektualnoho kapitalu v systemi ekonomiky znan [The concept of intellectual capital in the system of knowledge economy]. Problemy nauky : Mizhhaluzevyi naukovo-tekhnichnyi zhurnal [Problems of science: Interdisciplinary scientific and technical journal]. – №3. – S. 34-38 [in Ukrainian].
10. Iankovska, L. A. (2008) Formuvannia osvitno-fakhovoho potentsialu v systemi sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku rehionu: avtoref. na zdob. nauk. stup. d-ra ekon. nauk: spets. 08.00.07 «Demohrafiia, ekonomika pratsi,sotsialna ekonomika i polityka» [Formation of educational and professional potential in the system of socio-economic development of the region]. LVIV [in Ukrainian].
11. Cesário, F., Portugal, M. N., Rodrigues, B., & Correia, A. (2017). Motivation for a Career in Hotel and Tourism Industry : a self-determination approach. 7th ATMC - Advances in Tourism Marketing Conference, “The Art of Living Together”, Casablanca, Marrocos, 6–9 Set. [in English].
12. Kim, S., Jung, J., & Wang, K-C. (2016) Hospitality and tourism management students' study and career preferences: Comparison of three Asian regional groups. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education. № 19. Р. 66–84 [in English].
13. Lee, M. J., Kim, S. S., & Lo, A. (2008). Perceptions of hospitality and tourism students towards study motivations and preferences: a study of Hong Kong students. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism Education. № 7(2). Р. 45–58. [in English].
14. Sharko M., Liubchuk O., Fomishyna V., Yarchenko Y., Fedorova N., Petrushenko N., Ohorodnyk R. (2020) Methodological Support for the Management of Maintaining Financial Flows of External Tourism in Global Risky Conditions. In: Babichev S., Peleshko D., Vynokurova O. (eds) Data Stream Mining & Processing. DSMP 2020. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 1158. Springer, Cham. [in English].
15. Brunets, B. R. (2012) Dosvid pidhotovky kadriv sfery hostynnosti ta turyzmu na prykladi Niderlandiv [The experience of training hospitality and tourism personnel on the example of the Netherlands]. Heohrafiia ta turyzm. Vyp. 20. - S. 25-32 [in Ukrainian].
16. Harbar, H. A. (2014) Pidhotovka kadriv sfery turyzmu v konteksti bolonskoho protsesu. Hileia : naukovyi visnyk . Vyp. 82. S. 292-296 [in Ukrainian].
17. Knodel, L. V. (2007) Teoriia i praktyka pidhotovky fakhivtsiv sfery turyzmu v krainakh-chlenakh Vsesvitnoi turystskoi orhanizatsii: avtoref. dys. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia doktora ped. nauk: spets. 13.00.04 «Teoriia i metodyka profesiinoi osvity» [The theory and practice of training specialists in the field of tourism in member countries of the World Tourism Organization] (PhD thesis, Ternopil national Pedagogical University Untitled Volodymyr Hnatyuk). Ternopil [in Ukrainian].
18. Fedorchenko, V. K. (2004) Pedahohika turyzmu [Pedagogy of tourism]. Kiev: Slovo [in Ukrainian].