ENVIRONMENTALIZATION OF PRODUCTION AND CONSUMPTION AMID GLOBALIZATION
Topicality. National reproduction processes are interconnected amid markets` globalization. The environmentalization of production and consumption forms the basis for the creation of an environmentally safe environment of human existence and its livelihoods in a country and in the world as a whole. There are new problems and trends of production and consumption environmentalization amid global process` impact that require further analysis and determine the relevance of the study
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to study the mutual influence of production and consumption environmentalization amid globalizations. The essence of environmentalization, its production and consumption trends, global processes` impact on environmentalization have been found out.
Research results. The main environmental problems of Ukraine have been figured out in the article, i.e. water, air and soil pollution, fertility fall, significant amount of untreated and not recycled wastes at land fills
Production and consumption environmentalization are an urgent issue for the development of internal and external markets. It is related to the environmental-biased businesses` development. It is a set of innovative changes in businesses` technical and technological activity, which contributes to the environmentally friendly and economically efficient business outcomes.
It has been studied that among the forms of public assistance to businesses aimed to reduce their negative environmental impact, green tax allowance play stands out in the EU. The share of this tax in the state and local budgets of Ukraine has been analyzed. The lack of its restraining influence on environmental law violations as well as manufacturers` motivation who take care of the environment has been found out.
The mutual influence and interdependence of production and consumption environmentalization, ambivalent impact of global processes on the consumption: due to the expanding consumption of environmentally friendly goods and services, and violations of low-income population`s consumption safety by supplying cheap environmentally hazardous goods produced by local and foreign manufacturers.
The growth of external demand for domestic agro-industrial manufacturers` goods applying environmental certification and environmental marking to guarantee their production safety and promotion to the EU markets, and public procurement implementation had been analyzed. The significance of advertisement and other marketing activities of enterprises used to form environmentally conscious consumers and fuel the growth of their environmentally friendly products demand has been pointed out.
Conclusion. Growth of environmental culture and education, national income and market capacity for environmentally friendly products, growing demand for more expensive, but health safe industrial and agricultural products, changing consumption structure drive joint efforts intensification at the national and international levels as for production and consumption of environmentally friendly goods. Domestic businesses` environmentalization contributes to the reproduction of a green ecosystem in Ukraine, saturation of internal and global markets by environmentally safe goods supplied by domestic producers. The state acts as a leader who stimulates environmentalization of public reproduction applying both direct and indirect impact methods.
2. Mykhats, S.O., Horodynskyi, T.L. (2017). Vplyv hlobalizatsii na zmist osvity ХХІ stolittia yak chynnyka ekonomichnoho zrostannia [Globalization impact on the content of the XXI century education as a factor of economic growth]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky. Mykolaivskyi natsionalnyi universytet imeni V.O.Sukhomlynskoho, vyp. 19, 18-21 [in Ukrainian].
3. Veklych, O.O. (2003). Ekonomichnyi mekhanizm ekolohichnoho rehuliuvannia v Ukraini [Economic mechanism of environmental regulation in Ukraine]. K.: Ukr. In-t doslidzhen navkolyshnoho seredovyshcha i resursiv, 88 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Zhuk, P.V. (2021). Otsinka ekolohichnoi bezpeky yak skladovoi yakosti zhyttia u transkordonnykh subrehionakh [Estimation of environmental safety as a component of the quality of life in transboundary subregions]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, № 2, 75-88. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.15407/economyukr.2021.02.075 [in Ukrainian].
5. Shubravska, O.V. (2021). Spetsializatsiia ahroprodovolchoho eksportu Ukrainy: tendentsii, draivery, perspektyvy [Specialization of agro-food exports of Ukraine: trends, drivers, prospects]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, №4 (713), 51- 67 [in Ukrainian].
6. Pro Osnovni zasady (stratehiiu) derzhavnoi ekolohichnoi polityky Ukrainy na period do 2030 roku: Zakon Ukrainy vid 28.12.2019 p. №2697-VIII [About the main principles (strategy) of the State Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the period up to 2030: Law of Ukraine dated 28.12.2019 p. №2697-VIII.]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2697-19 [in Ukrainian].
7. Ekolohichni problemy v Ukraini (uchast v hromadskii otsintsi natsionalnoi ekolohichnoi polityky) [Environmental problems in Ukraine (participation in public assessment of national environmental policy)]. Retrieved from: https://www.zhiva-planeta.org.ua/pozicii-z-putan/168-pp.html [in Ukrainian].
8. U Derzhekoinspektsii nazvaly top-3 ekolohichni problemy v Ukraini [The State environmental committee named Top 3 Environmental problems in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: www.kmu.gov.ua/news/u-derzhekoinspekciyi-nazvali-top3-ekologichni-problemi-v-ukrayini [in Ukrainian].
9. Ukrayna voshla v troiku krupneishykh эksporterov selskokhoziaistvennoi produktsyy YeS [Ukraine ranked top three largest exporters of the EU agricultural products]. Retrieved from: https://www.eurointegration.com.ua/rus/news/2020/01/12/7105023/ [in Ukrainian].
10. Us, I.V. (2020). Shchodo zovnishnoi torhivli tovaramy Ukrainy u 2020 r. [About foreign trade in Ukraine in 2020]. Analitychna dopovid [Analytical report]. K.: NISD. Retrieved from: https://niss.gov.ua/sites/default/files/2021-01/zed-2020.pdf [in Ukrainian].
11. Statystychnyi zbirnyk: «Biudzhet Ukrainy 2019» [Statistical yearbook: “Budget of Ukraine 2019”]. К.: МFU, 297 p. Retrieved from: mof.gov.ua/storage/files/2_Budget_of_Ukraine_2019_(for_website)%20(1).pdf [in Ukrainian].
12. Zvit shchodo instrumentiv stymuliuvannia zelenoi modernizatsii promyslovykh pidpryiemstv v krainakh YeS i v Ukraini [Report on stimulating green modernization of industrial enterprises in the EU countries and in Ukraine] (2021). Kyiv, 93 p. Retrieved from: https://mepr.gov.ua/files/звіт.pdf [in Ukrainian].
13. Skorokhod, I.S. (2020). Rozvytok yevropeiskoho rynku ekolohichnykh tovariv ta posluh: dosvid dlia Ukrainy [Development of the European Market of Environmental Goods and Services: Experience for Ukraine]. Sotsialno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy, vyp. 2 (142), 71-77. Retrieved from: http://ird.gov.ua/sep/sep20202(142)/sep20202(142)_071_SkorokhodI.pdf [in Ukrainian].
14. V Ukraini naprykintsi 2020 roku v katehorii bidnykh opynylysia 45% naselennia: doslidzhennia. [In Ukraine, by the end of 2020, 45% of the population referred to the category of the poor: research]. Retrieved from: https://pon.org.ua/novyny/8260-v-ukrayin-napriknc-2020-roku-v-kategoryi-bdnih-opinitsya-45-naselennya.html [in Ukrainian].