TRANSPORT TASK OF OPTIMIZATION OF COSTS WITH MULTIMODAL TRANSPORTATION
In the article, the questions of cost optimization in solving the transport problem using mathematical models are considered. A group of criteria that have the greatest influence in solving the transport problem is determined. The mathematical model of the transport problem allows us to describe a multitude of situations that arise in multimodal transport. The formulation of the goal is optimization - a task more economical, on the other - knowledge of economic and mathematical methods can more effectively solve this problem. The rationale for choosing an optimization criterion is a procedure that cannot be fully formalized, it must be performed taking into account the performance of transport and the interrelationship between them. The common approach to choosing and justifying an optimization criterion is usually based on the following circumstance: as a criterion, only a measure that can be quantified is chosen. Most often, the justification of one indicator is taken as a criterion (characteristic) of the process, less often - a group of criteria, depending on which one speaks of tasks with one criterion or multicriteria. As can be seen from the above, each criterion of optimality has advantages and disadvantages, which most often result from the measure of the synthetic criterion, the difficulty of preparing information in the form an array of coefficients for unknowns in the target function, the narrower or broader scope of its application. The selection and justification of the optimization criterion are performed taking into account all these circumstances in each particular case. In conclusion, it should be noted that all of these criteria have meaning in such tasks, where the volume of traffic is predetermined.
2. Limonov, E.L. (2001). Vneshnetorgovyie operatsii morskogo transporta i multimodalnyie perevozki. SPb: The ideological center "Choice" [in Russian]
3. Pluzhnikov, K.I. (2006). Freight forwarding. M.: TRANSLIT.
4. Tarasenko, V. (2015). Territorial clusters: Seven instruments of management (Territorialnyie klasteryi: Sem instrumentov upravleniya). M.: Alpina Pablisher [in Russian]
5. Kryzhanovskiy, S.V. (2008). Sea trading ports of Ukraine in market conditions (Morskie torgovyie portyi Ukrainyi v ryinochnyih usloviyah). Odessa: Astoprint [in Russian]
6. Voinarenko, M.P. (2000). Kontseptsiya klasteriv — shlyah do vIdrodzhennya virobnitstva na regionalnomu rivni [The concept of clusters is the way to the virginia vibrobitnva at the regional river] Ekonomist — Economist, 1, 15-21.[in Russian]
7. Tarakanov, N.L. (2013). Regionalnyie logisticheskie sistemyi: problemy formirovaniya i razvitiya. Odessa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine [in Ukrainian]
8. Kotlubay, O.M. .(2009). Osnovi ekonomiki y organizatsiyi servisnoyi diyalnosti v torgovelnomu moreplavanni. Odessa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine [in Ukrainian]
9. Competitiveness and sustainable development of the sea complex. (2011). Odessa: IPREED NAS of Ukraine.
10. Vinnikov, V.V. (2015). Problems of complex development of sea transport (Problemyi kompleksnogo razvitiya morskogo transporta). Odessa: PE "Phoenix"[in Ukrainian]