DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE PRODUCT “AUTOMATED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM “AXIM” FOR SMALL BUSINESSES IN THE SYSTEM OF FORMATION OF ANALYTICAL SUPPORT
Topicality. The desire to electronize daily routine processes comes into all spheres of human life: education, entertainment, business, everyday life, etc. It is known that automation of any process not only simplifies human work, but also reduces the time for its execution and improves the quality and effectiveness of this operation.
Today, more and more mechanical, monotonous work of people is performed by an automatic or automated system. This is justified by the fact that computer software products perform operations much faster and better than humans.
Aim and tasks. Study of the features of development and implementation of the automated accounting system “AXIM” with wide functionality for a small enterprise.
Conducted content analysis of literary sources of the economic direction and the programming sphere – to select indicators that affect the functioning of the store, study their relationships to develop a software product for increasing the efficiency of trading company business processes; comparative analysis – to reveal the essence and features of software products implementation to improve the efficiency of trading company business processes; analysis and synthesis techniques – to form a system of indicators for the effectiveness of the software product implementation.
Research results. An “AXIM” automated system for selling retail goods has been created, which has great functionality and successfully fulfills its tasks. The software product was introduced and tested at the small trading company “Bonus” of individual entrepreneur Yakovlieva L.I., which is located in the township Smolino of the Kirovohrad region Malovyskivskyi district.
Conclusion. The introduction of the created software product at the investigated small trading company “Bonus” of individual entrepreneur Yakovlieva L.I. showed effective usage indicators and made it possible to streamline the accounting, simplify the search for product information, automate the scheme of goods sale and control the goods balance in the store.
2. Acemoglu D., Restrepo P. (2019). Automation and New Tasks: How Technology Displaces and Reinstates Labor. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 33 (2), 3–30. DOI: 10.1257/jep.33.2.3 [in English].
3. Attaran M., Woods J. (2019). Cloud computing technology: improving small business performance using the Internet. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 31(6), 495–519. DOI: 10.1080/08276331.2018.1466850 [in English].
4. Tan, S. S., Koh, H.Ch. (2013). Modelling entrepreneurial inclination with an artificial neural network. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 13 (2), 14–24. DOI: 10.1080/08276331.1996.10600518 [in English].
5. Upson, J.W., Green, K.M. (2019). Boxing or golfing: a view of small business competition. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship. DOI: 10.1080/08276331.2019.1691324 [in English].
6. Wright, Ph.C., Geroy G.D. (2013). Toward a culturally defined model of research for small business. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 7(4), 29–37. DOI: 10.1080/08276331.1990.10600358 [in English].
7. Segal, B. (2013). Guest editorial: high technology and small business. Journal of Small Business, 1(3), 3–4. DOI: 10.1080/0820957X.1984.10600572 [in English].
8. Bukhhalterskyi oblik v Interneti dlia Vashoi kompanii (posluhy z vedennia operatyvnoho, upravlinskoho, bukhhalterskoho, podatkovoho obliku ta zvitnosti v derzhavnii fiskalnii sluzhbi v khmari) [Accounting online for your company (services for conducting operational, managerial, accounting, tax accounting and reporting in the state fiscal service in the cloud)]. Retrieved from : https://privatbank.ua/ru/business/bukhgaletriya-onlajn-dl-a-vashej-kompanii (Last accessed 13.07.2020) [In Ukrainian].
9. Prohrama avtomatyzatsii rakhunkiv u restoranakh, mahazynakh, hoteliakh ta fitnes-tsentrakh [Program for Account Automation in restaurants, shops, hotels and fitness centers]. Retrieved from : https://ultra-company.com/ua (Last accessed 13.07.2020) [In Ukrainian].
10. Prohramni produkty 1S: Pidpryiemstvo 8. [Software Products 1C: Enterprise 8]. Retrieved from: http://www.1c.kiev.ua/products/1sroznitsa-8-dlya-ukrainy (Last accessed 13.07.2020) [In Russian].
11. BAS (Prohramne zabezpechennia dlia avtomatyzatsii biznesu) Rozdribna torhivlia. [BAS (Business Automation Software) Retail trade]. Retrieved from: https://www.bas-soft.eu/soft/bas-mass/bas-retail/ (Last accessed 13.07.2020) [In Ukrainian].
12. Bolilyi, V.O., Maksymenko, A.G., Maksymenko, Y.A. (2019). Rozrobka avtomatyzovanoi systemy obliku «AXIM» [Development of the automated accounting system “AXIM”]. Academic Notes. Series: Pedagogical Sciences, 183, 69–72. DOI: 10.36550/2415-7988.2019.183.13 [In Ukrainian].
13. Bolilyi, V.O. (2019). Rozrobka avtomatyzovanoi systemy obliku «AXIM» [Automated accounting system “AXIM”]. Academic Notes. Series: Pedagogical Sciences, (185), 77–80. DOI: 10.36550/2415-7988.2019.185.15 [In Ukrainian].
14. A.s. 98016. Prohramnyi produkt “Avtomatyzovana system obliku “AXIM”. V.O. Bolilyi, A.G. Maksymenko, Y.A. Maksymenko, L.P. Sukhovirska, O.M. Lunhol. No. 99336; zajavl. 09.06.20 [In Ukrainian].