MANAGING SHIPPING EFFICIENCY IN THE SYSTEM OF ANTI-CRISIS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES
Topicality. The topicality lies in the actual “importance increase” of the development of the fleet and ports, which in turn requires certain efforts both on the part of ports and fleets, and at the macroeconomic level. In turn, this kind of development is an indispensable criterion that creates positive consequences regarding the commercial status and efficiency of any of the shipping companies.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to develop and determine methods of achieving a stable level of functioning by activities. Merchant shipping forms two statuses of functional activity, one of which boils down to solving standard tasks of entrepreneurial efficiency, and the other one forms ensuring the stability of international economic relations together with the formation of an effect of emergence.
Research results. The essence of the development of categories of management and direct management of a particular industry affects the formation of the value of capital assets of sea transport enterprises and the degree of their efficiency. The variability of the parameters of the maritime trade market predetermines the difficulty of achieving a normalized financial condition of shipping companies and commercial ports on the terms of shipping. As for anti-crisis companies, transportation management takes into account the prevention of internal and external regional problems and ensuring that there are no shortcomings, which must be accordingly minimized. All of these operations are closely related to general economic rates and transportation from the point of origin to destination. The positive side of the effect of emergence is one of the main criteria for increasing the activity of ports or a shipping company. This effect, however, is based on many different factors, including the development strategy of the next company, which, in turn, generates certain costs that the consumer must cover in order to remain the company efficient and profitable at the same time.
Conclusion. The variability of the marginal market parameters predetermines the difficulty of achieving a normalized financial condition of shipping companies and commercial ports under the appropriate conditions of shipment. In turn, depending on the complexity of achieving a certain financial position of the shipping company, its final efficiency depends both on international relations connected to transportation and on the requirements of transportation, influencing the formation of the stability of international economic activity.
2. Primachev N. T. (2019). Strategicheskiye aspekty formirovaniya ekonomicheskogo potentsiala morskoy transportnoy industrii [Strategic Aspects of the formation of the economic potential of the Maritime Transport Industry] / N. N. Primachev: Monogr. Odessa: C, 303 p. (in Russian)
3. Pike R. (2006). Korporativnyye finansy i investirovaniye [Corporate Finance and Investing] / R. Pike, B. Neal; tr. from English E. Kovacheva et al. SPb.: Peter, 784 p. (in Russian)
4. Ilnitsky K. Terminal'naya gonka prodolzhayetsya [The Terminal Race continues]. Porty Ukrainy – Ports C of Ukraine: No. 9 (181), 2018. - P. 18-22 (in Russian)
5. The Global View of Transshipment Revised Preliminary Finding. 2016, P. 3-6
6. Ilchenko S. V. (2012). Ukraina v mirovoy transportnoy sisteme: perspektivy funktsionirovaniya i razvitiya [Ukraine in the world transport system: prospects for functioning and development] Odessa: Ipripei, 456 p. (in Russian)
7. Titorienko T. (2018). Svobodnyye tarify ili vol'nyye traktovki [Free tariffs or free interpretations]. – Porty Ukrainy – Ports of Ukrane. No. 9 (181). P. 30-31 (in Russian)
8. Linders M. R. (1999). Upravleniye snabzheniyem i zapasami. Logistika [Office and stocks. Logistics]. Publishing Polygon,768 p. (in Russian)
9. Atkisson A. (2015). Kak ustoychivoye razvitiye mozhet izmenit' mir [How sustainable development can change the world]. 455 p. (in Russian)
10. Porter M. (2018). Konkurentsya [Competition]. Translation from English. M: ed. House "Williams", 602 p. (in Russian)
11. Alpina M. (2006). Vnedreniye sbalansirovannoy sistemy pokazateley [The introduction of a balanced system of indicators]. M.: Alpina Business Buks, 478 p. (in Russian)
12. Morosini P. (2005). Upravleniye kompleksnymi sliyaniyami [Control of complex mergers]. 304 p. (in Russian)
13. Body Z. (2002). Printsipy investitsiy [Principles of Investment] / Z. Body, A. Kane, A. Markus; tr. from English E. in the Conductive IDR. M.: Publishing House "Williams", 984 with (in Russian)
14. Heyne P. (2005). Ekonomicheskiy obraz myshleniya [Economic image of thinking]. M.: Publishing House "Williams", 544 p. (in Russian)
15. Stakhov, A. (2021). Pryntsypy optimizatsiyi ekonomichnoho polozhennya sudnoplavnoyi kompanyy u systemi rynku morsʹkoyi torhivli. Rozvytok metodiv upravlinnya ta hospodaryuvannya na transporti. 2021. Vol 1, № 74. Pp. 1-7. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31375/2226-1915-2021-1-65-74;
16. Kolegaiev M. & Primacev N. & Kolegaiev I. (2020). Systematic Efficiency Global Merchant Shipping Power Safety. Transport Means, Proceeding Of The International Conference. SEPTEMBER. P. 757-761 (Skopus)