INNOVATIVE MARKETING MANAGEMENT IN THE SYSTEM OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMIC SAFETY
Topicality. One of the most important aspects of innovative marketing management is its focus on the future, which consists in forecasting the possibility of resource extraction, use of new technologies, methods of cleaning, recycling and waste disposal, the ability to meet economic and environmental needs by offering appropriate (or alternative) goods or services . The system of innovative marketing-management of natural resources and conditions, rational use of nature is based entirely on knowledge of consumer demand and its expected changes in the near future, the fuller the product meets the wishes and environmental needs of the buyer, the greater the success of the manufacturer. Such a systematic approach in the development of new information and communication technologies for economic security is relevant. Innovations in marketing management should be considered comprehensively, taking into account environmental factors, as one of the most important components in the future development of the economy, and therefore one of its central links is the study of the market of environmental goods and services, market of environmental needs and environmental demand. environmental safety.
Environmental protection, rational use of natural resources, ensuring the environmental safety of human life - an integral condition of economic, environmental and social development of Ukraine. Innovations are the basis for providing an innovative component of marketing management of the economic security of the enterprise, region, state. Sustainable economic development is largely due to the coordinating role of the state in creating conditions for the implementation of innovative marketing management, the accumulation of appropriate funds by enterprises, the use of elements of environmental marketing. That is, without investing real investment in the manufacturing sector, the development and efficiency of innovation processes that determine the economic growth of any country and its economic security is impossible.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to determine in modern conditions of environmental and economic safety to consider the mechanism of formation of innovative marketing management.
Research results. The needs of people in clean natural resources and conditions, in safe goods and services are the basis of strategic state policy - economic and environmental security of society. Of fundamental importance is the focus of production and economic activities on the production of the required environmentally friendly and environmentally safe products that meet environmental quality standards of the product and environmental standards of the environment, withstands production, sales, exchange and consumption. Innovative marketing management promotes the development of basic and applied research, the creation of a special branch of scientific knowledge about the properties and patterns of market dynamics, principles and methods, tools and forms of management of eco-marketing activities in the formation of economic security.
Currently, the innovation of marketing management has become universal and has a strong influence on theoretical approaches to environmental management (nature management), of particular importance are studies aimed at stimulating all types of environmental activities and resource conservation. The main direction of economic regulation in terms of economic security is the transformation of the economy - is the soft introduction of certain elements of the economic mechanism without any radical breakage of existing structures to stabilize positions in order to ensure economic security.
Conclusion. New technogenic space, organized around new flows of economic and environmental information, transforming production flows, creating a plurality of global industrial networks, including leading eco-innovation environments, on the one hand, contribute to the creation of territorial-spatial and ecoregions, ecometropolises. On the other hand, it leads to the isolation of regions for conducting, for example, organic farming, preservation of traditional forms of nature management, biodiversity. The new global secure economy and the emerging information society have a new spatial form that takes into account marketing management and includes environmental factors in their diversity.
It is substantiated that in order to study the theoretical and practical issues of interactions and interactions of technologies, society, space and ecology, the mechanism of innovative marketing management should be applied taking into account the quality of the environment.
2. Zaporozhetsʹ O.I., Khalmuradov B.D., Prymenko V.I. ta in. (2013) Bezpeka zhyttyediyalʹnosti: pidruchnyk. [Life safety: a textbook] K. : «Tsentr uchbovoyi literatury». 448 s. [in Ukrainian].
3. Zerkalov D.V. (2012) Ekolohichna bezpeka: monohrafiya [Ecological safety: monograph] K.: Osnova. http://zerkalov.kiev.ua/sites/default/files/06_ekologicheskaya_bezopasnost. _monografiya.pdf [in Ukrainian].
4. Illyashenko S. M., Prokopenko O.V. (2002) Formuvannya rynku ekolohichnykh innovatsiy: ekonomichni osnovy upravlinnya: Monohrafiya [Formation of the market of ecological innovations: economic bases of management: Monograph] / Pid red. d.e.n., prof. S. M. Illyashenka. Sumy: VTD «Universytet·sʹka knyha». 250 s. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kan Ye. YU. Neyromarketing - mekhanizm manipulirovaniya potrebitelem [Elektronnyy resurs]. Rezhim dostupa: http://nbuv.gov.ua/Portal/Soc_Gum/Biznes/2009_1/2009/01/090117.pdf. [in Russian].
6. Lyashenko O. M. (2015) Kontseptualizatsiya upravlinnya ekonomichnoyu bezpekoyu pidpryyemstva: monohrafiya [Conceptualization of management of economic security of the enterprise: monograph] 2-he vyd., pere - robl. K. : NISD. 348 s. [in Ukrainian].
7. Logutova T. G., Kamyshnikova E. V. (2013) Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost' promyshlennykh predpriyatiy : monografiya [Economic safety of industrial enterprises: monograph]; M-vo obrazovaniya i nauki Ukrainy. PGTU. Mariupol': PGTU. 230 s. [in Russian].
8. Mel'nik L.G. (2001) Ekologicheskaya ekonomika: Uchebnik [Ecological Economics: Textbook] Sumy: Izdatel'stvo «Universitetskaya kniga». 350 s. [in Russian].
9. Metodychni polozhennya ta rekomendatsiyi shchodo vyznachennya ekonomiko-ekolohichnykh priorytetiv “zelenoyi ekonomiky” u konteksti staloho rozvytku Ukrayiny (2019) [Methodical provisions and recommendations for determining the economic and environmental priorities of the "green economy" in the context of sustainable development of Ukraine] / ; [za red. Burkynsʹkoho B. V.] ; NAN Ukrayiny, In-t probl. rynku ta ekonn-ekol. doslidzh. Odesa : IPREED NANU. 48 s. ISBN 978-966-02-9011-2 [in Ukrainian].
10. Nahursʹkyy O.A., Korchak B.O. (2020) Bezpeka zhyttyediyalʹnosti lyudyny u kontseptsiyi realizatsiyi tsiley staloho rozvytku: monohrafiya [Safety of human life in the concept of achieving the goals of sustainable development: a monograph]. Natsionalʹnoho universytetu «Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika». 380 s. [in Ukrainian].
11. Rashchenko A. V., Zinovchuk N. V. (2015) Ekolohichnyy marketynh: navch. posib. [Ecological marketing: textbook] // Zhytomyr: Vyd-vo ZHDU im. I. Franka. 190 s. Rezhym dostupu: http://ir.znau.edu.ua/handle/123456789/3786 [in Ukrainian].
12. Sadchenko E.V. (2002) Pryntsypy i kontseptsiyi ekolohichnoho marketynhu: monohrafiya [Principles and concepts of environmental marketing: a monograph] Odesa: Astroprint. 400 s. [in Russian].
13. Sokur M.I., Shmandiy V.M., Babetsʹ YE.K., Biletsʹkyy V.S., ta in. (2020). Ekolohichna bezpeka ta ekonomika: monohrafiya [Ecological safety and economy: monograph] Kremenchuk, PP Shcherbatykh O.V. 240 s. [in Ukrainian].
14. Khlobystov YE.V., Zharova L.V. (2011) Innovatsiynyy potentsial zabezpechennya ekolohichnoyi bezpeky u konteksti strukturno-dynamichnoyi teoriyi produktyvnykh syl [Innovative potential of ecological safety in the context of structural-dynamic theory of productive forces] // Ekolohichnyy marketynh ta menedzhment. № 4, T. II. S.257-267. http://mmi.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
15. Shevchenko L. S., Hrytsenko O. A., Makukha S. M. ta in. (2009) Ekonomichna bezpeka derzhavy: sutnistʹ ta napryamy formuvannya : monohrafiya [Economic security of the state: essence and directions of formation: monograph] // za red. d-ra ekon. nauk, prof. L. S. Shevchenko. KH.: Pravo. 312 s. [in Ukrainian].
16. Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology and cognitive science NSF/DOC-sponsored report Edited by Mihail C. Roco and William Sims Bainbridge. National Science Foundation. Kluwer Academic Publishers (currently Springer). 2003. 482 р. https://www.wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/Report/NBIC_report.pdf [in English].
17. Hetman O., Iermakova O., Laiko O., Nikishyna O. (2019) Eco-innovations under conditions of glocalization of economic and sustainable development of the regional economy. Ekonomia i Środowisko. Fundacja rodowiska i Zasobw Naturalnych Biaystok, 4 (71). Pp.69-82. https://doi.org/10.34659/2019/4/49. [in English].
18. Sadchenko O.V. Theoretical foundations of environmental marketing management // MIND JOURNAL, 2018, № 6. (13 с.) URI: https://mindjournal.wseh.pl/ru/articles/nomer-62018.html [in Russian].