ENSURING COMPETITIVENESS OF ENTERPRISES THROUGH THE DESIGN OF EXTERNAL ADVERTISING AS A MEANS OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION
Topicality. The relevance of this topic is due to the fact that the attention of all participants in business processes to the tools of marketing communications in product promotion has increased significantly. It has been proven that the information collected or received by consumers for the purpose of advertising helps them to determine the relevant characteristics of goods and evaluate these goods, which allows customers to rank their preferences and make decisions about choosing a product and its purchase. Thus, the main relevance of advertising is being able to adjust the preferences of potential buyers in the direction of giving preference to those products whose sale is in the interests of their sellers. However, the importance of advertising is also ensured by its impact on the habits, thinking and lifestyle of people, the formation of their behavior, their reaction to the actions of producers. The use of advertising measures in the marketing communications of the manufacturer allows him to establish direct contact with potential consumers, with whom it is not possible to establish contact under other conditions.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to study the design features of external advertising as an effective means of marketing communication.
Research results. This paper highlights the most important factors in the design of external advertising as a means of marketing communication that affect the level of advertising effectiveness. It is proved that the design of outdoor advertising is the component of enterprise development that ensures the achievement of the best results in bringing information to the consumer, which significantly affects competitiveness. In the conditions of unstable, fast-moving external environment and intensification of competition among enterprises, their development depends on constant search and introduction of new ideas as innovations are a basis of development of the enterprises.
Conclusion. The article reveals the problems of creating the design of outdoor advertising as a means of marketing communication. It shows that the distinguishing feature of outdoor advertising is that the advertising appeal should be bright, and at the same time simple and concise, such that conveys the main idea to the consumer and motivates him to concrete actions, ie built on the principle of minimalism.
2. Luzhnova, N.V. (2010) Rol reklamy v sisteme integrirovannykh marketingovykh kommunikatsiy [The role of advertising in the system of integrated marketing communications]. Vísnik ODU – Bulletin of the ODU, 13 (119), 57 – 60 [in Ukrainian].
3. Melnikova, T.F., & Kashchenko, E.G., & Luzhnova, N.V., & Mikhaylova, O.P. (2010) Effektivnost sotsialnoy reklamy [The effectiveness of social advertising]. Vísnik ODU – Bulletin of the ODU, 13 (119), 61 – 66 [in Ukrainian].
4. Sofiienko, A. & Voskresenskaya, E. & Detina, V. (2018) Adaptation of science, education and business to world innovative megatrends: International collective monograph., St. Louis, Missouri: Publishing House Science and Innovation Center, Ltd., 73-81 [in USA].
5. Sadchenko O.V., Khumarova N.I. (2020) Innovatsiini marketynhovi pidkhody formuvannia povedinky subiektiv ekoloho-ekonomichnoi diialnosti v konteksti inkliuzyvnoi ekonomiky vrazhen. [Innovative marketing approaches to the formation of the subjects behavior of ecological and economic activity in the inclusive impressions economy context]. Rynkova ekonomika: suchasna teoriia i praktyka upravlinnia: zb. nauk. prats – Market economy: modern theory and practice of management: coll. Science. Wash, 20, 3 (46), 48-67 [in Ukrainian].
6. Holub, I.M. Osnovni komponenty verbalʹnoyi chastyny zovnishnʹoyi reklamy. [The main components of the verbal part of outdoor advertising]. (n.d.). Retrieved from: https://ic.ac.kharkov.ua/nauk_rob/nauk_vid/rio_old_2017/ku/kultura34/17.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Pryshchenko, S.V. (2016). Khudozhnya obraznist u reklami v umovakh sotsiokulturnykh transformatsiy XX - XXI st.. [Artistic imagery in advertising in terms of social and cultural transformations XX - XXI centuries]. /Paradyhma piznannya: humanitarni pytannya. – Paradigm of cognition: humanitarian issues, 9 (20), Retrieved from: http://oaji.net/articles/2017/1739-1486063018.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Evseeva, H.P., & Tyutyunnyk, V.Yu. (2017) Horodskaya vneshnyaya reklama kak raznoobrazye malykh arkhytekturnykh form. [Urban outdoor advertising as a variety of small architectural forms]. Visnyk Prydniprovsʹkoyi derzhavnoyi akademiyi budivnytstva ta arkhitektury. –. Bulletin of the Dnieper State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architectur, 5, 94-105 [in Ukrainian].
9. Avramenko, D.K. (2012). Dyzayn suchasnoyi zovnishnoyi reklamy v Ukrayini [Design of modern outdoor advertising in Ukraine]. Extended abstract of candidate’s art history: special. Kharkiv [in Ukrainian].
10. Dyzayn naruzhnoy reklamy: sekrety uspeshnoho rezultata. [Outdoor advertising design: secrets of a successful result] (n.d.). Retrieved from: https://foxystudio.by/articles/dizajn-naruzhnoj-reklamy-sekrety-uspeshnogo-rezultata [in Ukrainian].
11. Ryzhyy, I.B. (2115) Stvorennya reklamnoho produktu [Creating an advertising product]. Naukovo informatsiynyy visnyk. – Scientific Information Bulletin, 12, 266 – 274 [in Ukrainian].
12. lindstrom M. Buyology./ M. lindstrom–Doubleday, New York, London, Toronto, Sydney Auckland. – 2009. – 240 p.