DEVELOPMENT OF DIRECTIONS FOR IMPROVING THE PORT'S COMPETITIVENESS
Topically. In the context of the globalization of the global economy, competition between countries, enterprises and their associations is becoming increasingly fierce. In this regard, the issue of competitiveness becomes particularly relevant. The country's economy operates in conditions of unlimited competition, so national enterprises must constantly adapt to these conditions. Modern ports are the hubs of any economy. In the face of fierce international competition, improving their competitiveness is a strategic task. The competitiveness of an enterprise is its potential, capabilities, and flexibility in adapting to market relations.
Aim and tasks. The main purpose of the article is to study the theoretical provisions of competitiveness and develop methodological recommendations for improving the efficiency of competitiveness management at enterprises, in particular the port industry.
Research results. This article considers the concept of "competitiveness", as the ability to carry out their activities in the conditions of market relations and at the same time receive a profit sufficient for scientific and technical improvement of production, stimulating employees and maintaining products at a high level of quality. Various types, functions, classifications, security levels and methods for assessing the competitiveness of an enterprise are presented. Factors influencing not only the competition of enterprises in general, but also the port industry at the macro and micro levels were considered.
Conclusion. The article identifies ways to increase the competitiveness of the enterprise: improving the quality of products, reducing prices for services and goods, introducing innovations and new technologies, searching for new opportunities. Special attention is paid to improving the competitiveness of Port industry enterprises and finding ways to improve it. One of the most effective tools for improving competitiveness of ports is the use of modern marketing tools.
2. Levshina, O. N. Modern methods of ensuring the competitiveness of entrepreneurship: - Publishing House Jurisprudence, 2011, p. 171 [in Russian].
3. Competitive strategies of Ukraine [Electronic resource] / - Retrieved from: https://pidruchniki.com/1298010849589/marketing/konkurentni_strategiy [in Russian].
4. Zaruba, Yu. O. Competitiveness of the enterprise / Yu.O. Zaruba // Finance of Ukraine (Ukr.). - 2001. - - № 2. - p.119-125 [in Russian].
5. Mironov, M. G. Your competitiveness. . - Moscow: Alfa-press, 2004. - 160 p. [in Russian].
6. Halych, I. M. Evaluation in the management system of competitiveness of enterprise products / I.M Halych, I.V Kopytova // Formuvannia strategii rozvytku agrarnoho sektora rehionu: materialy 7-oi mizhfakultet. Science. - practice. conf. young scientists (May 20, 2011): in 2 volumes / ZhNAEU. - Zhytomyr: ZhNAEU, 2011. - Vol. 1. - p. 3; 191–194 [in Russian].
7. Leonenko, P. N. History of economic doctrines: a textbook / P.N. Leonenko, P.I. Yuhimenko. - [2nd ed., Reworked. and ext.]. - K .: Knowledge, 2008. - p.188 [in Russian].
8. Gorshkov, R. K. Analysis of existing methods for assessing the competitiveness of the enterprise / R.K. Gorshkov // RISK: Resources, information, supply, competition. - 2014. - № 2. - p. 114-117 [in Russian].
9. Voronov, D. S. The ratio of competitiveness of the enterprise and the competitiveness of its products / DS Voronov. Voronov // Modern competition. - 2015. - №1. - with. 39-53 [in Russian].
10. Port marketing and the task of creating third generation ports // Report of the UNCTAD Secretariat. - Geneva, 1992. - (prep. / UNCTAD.TD / B / C / 4 / AC / 7/14). - р. 78 [in Russian].
11. Semenov, Yu. К. Ports as system-forming nodes of logistics platforms / Yu. Semenov, К. Filina // Ports of Ukraine. - 2010. - №1 (93). - p.16-17 [in Russian].
12. Merkt, E. V. Factors of increasing the competitiveness of the port / EV Merkt // Development of methods of management and administration of transport. - Odessa: ODMU. - 2001. - Vip. 8. - p. 74-85 [in Russian].
13. History of economic students: a textbook / [ed. V.D. Bazilevich. - 3rd edition. corrected and add.] - K .: Knowledge, 2006. - p. 582 [in Russian].
14. Koval, V., Duginets, G., Plekhanova, O., Antonov, A., & Petrova, M. (2019). On the supranational and national level of global value chain management. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6(4), 1922-1937. doi:10.9770/jesi.2019.6.4(27) Retrieved from https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85067263186&origin=resultslist&sort=plf-f&src=s&st1=Koval&st2=V&nlo=1&nlr=20&nls=afprfnm-t&sid=fe9d37d75f21f28be7e122bf3b3c116f&sot=anl&sdt=cl&cluster=scopubyr %2c"2019"%2ct&sl=34&s=AU-ID%28"Koval%2c+Viktor"+57209296120%29&relpos=3&citeCnt=4&searchTerm=
15. Osipov V. M., Palamarchuk N. S. Directions of increasing the competitiveness of enterprises in the conditions of market change / V. M. Osipov, N. S. Palamarchuk // economic innovations. - 2017. - Issue No. 63. - pp. 205-215. Access mode: http://ei-journal.com/index.php/journal/article/view/211
16. Osipov V. M., Nekrasova L. A. assessment of the competitiveness of a wine-growing enterprise as a tool for managing its development. Economics and forecasting. 2019. №1. pp. 109-127. Access mode: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/econprog_2019_1_8
17. Bondarenko, S., Liganenko, I., Kalaman, O., & Niekrasova, L. (2018). Comparison of methods for determining the competitiveness of enterprises to determine market strategy. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(13), 890-898. Retrieved from https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85059762018&origin=resultslist&sort=plf-f&src=s&st1=Bondarenko&st2=S.A.&nlo=1&nlr=20&nls=count-f&sid=ed21435cf1246ad1cea3326edc3c10f7&sot=anl&sdt=aut&sl=53&s=AU-ID%28"Bondarenko%2c+Svitlana+Anatoliivna"+57204913613%29&relpos=7& citeCnt=17&searchTerm=
18. Ilchenko S. V., Glushko G. M. determination of competitiveness taking into account the peculiarities of port activity. Economic innovations. 2017. № 63. pp. 73-82. Access mode: http://ei-journal.com/index.php/journal/article/view/166 DOI https://doi.org/10.31520/ei.2017.19.1 (63).73-81