GLOBAL PROCESS OF CAPITAL ADAPTATION AND PROSPECTS OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF UKRAINIAN FOREIGN BORDER
The article analyzes the prospects for regional development of the Ukrainian Black Sea Region on the basis of the new economic mechanism of investment system that can ensure the use of a global surplus of savings to create new enterprises and industries in the unfavorable institutional conditions of the Ukrainian economy.
The most important feature of the modern process of capital accumulation in the global economy is the formation and sustained reproduction of the so-called global surplus of savings, the main source of which is the rapidly growing economy of China and other Asian countries. In these circumstances, the development of economic mechanisms capable of absorbing the global surplus of savings and transforming it in real investments directed towards the growth of production. Different variants of formation of initial capital of this bank are considered in the article. First of all, this is the "Chinese version", according to which the Black Sea Investment Bank is created, mainly with Chinese capital, which becomes the center of the mechanism of a two-level investment system. He finances the creation of not so much infrastructure as directly industrial facilities based on Chinese technology and equipment, with the further sale of new enterprises to private hands. Another option is to hope for the creation of the start-up capital of the Black Sea Investment Bank to the international financial organizations: the World Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the European Investment Bank and other international financial institutions.
The practical conclusion is that although the "Chinese version" is not directly related to the creation of the new Silk Road, it seems more likely than the creation of such an investment system by international financial organizations.
2. Suranovic, S. (2015). International Trade: Theory and Policy. Wash.: Saylor Foundation.
3. Bilorus, O., & Luk`janenko, D. et. al. (2001). Ghlobalizacija i bezpeka rozvytku: monoghrafija [Globalization and security of development]. K.: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
4. Luk`janenko, D. (2001). Strateghiji ekonomichnogho rozvytku v umovakh ghlobalizaciji: monoghrafija [Strategies for economic development in the conditions of globalization]. K.: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
5. Amosha, A.I., Jurij, S., & Saveljjev, J. et. al. (2011). Novyj svitovyj ekonomichnyj porjadok: istorija, teorija, naprjamky formuvannja [New World Economic Order: History, Theory, Directions of Formation]. Ternopilj: Ekonomichna dumka TNEU [in Ukrainian].
6. Mazaraki, A.A., Meljnyk T.M., & Insarova N.O. et. al. (2016). Zovnishnja torghivlja Ukrajiny: XXI st.: monoghrafija [Foreign Trade of Ukraine: ХХ1 centuries]. K. : KNTEU. [in Ukrainian].
7. Jermakova, O.A. (2011). Pidvyshhennja konkurentospromozhnosti prymorsjkykh reghioniv Ukrajiny na osnovi klasternoji modeli: monoghrafija [Increasing the competitiveness of the coastal regions of Ukraine on the basis of a cluster model]. Odesa: In-t problem rynku NAN Ukrajiny [in Ukrainian].
8. Sukhorukov, A.I. & Kharazishvili, J.M. (2012). Modeljuvannja ta proghnozuvannja socialjno-ekonomichnogho rozvytku reghioniv Ukrajiny: monoghrafija [Modeling and forecasting of socio-economic development of regions of Ukraine]. K.: NISD [in Ukrainian].
9. Blaug, M. (1994). Ekonomicheskaya mysl v retrospective [Economic thought in retrospect]. M.: DeloLtd [in Russian].
10. Grigorev, L. (2011). Mirovye disbalansy sberezheniy i investitsiy [World imbalances of savings and investments]. Voprosy ekonomiki. - Questions of Economics, 6, 4-20 [in Russian].
11. Landau, A. (2012). The International Trade System. NY: Routledge.
12. Grinspen, A. (2009). Epoha potryaseniy: problemy i perspektivy mirovoy finansovoy sistemy [The Age of Shocks: Problems and Perspectives of the World Financial System]. M.: Biznes buks [in Russian].
13. Krugman, P. (2013). Vyhod iz krizisa est! [The way out of the crisis is!]. M.: Biznes Azbuka [in Russian].
14. Berger, Y.M. (2012). Ekonomicheskaya strategiya Kitaya. [China's economic strategy]. M.: Forum [in Russian].
15. Feenstra, R.C. (2004). Advanced International Trade: Theory and Evidence. Princeton: Princ. Univ. Press.