SEARCHING NEW PARADIGMS OF ECOLOGIZATIONOF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (METHODOLOGICAL ASPECT OF THE PROBLEM)
Topicality. At the present stage of social development, characterized by complication of relations between society and nature and degradation of the natural environment, the problem of ecologization of all spheres of human activity is actualized. In these circumstances, the importance of methodological understanding of present economic and environmental issues and ensuring the sustainability of social development is increasing.
Aim and tasks.The aim of this paper is to study new approaches to the paradigms and meanings of sustainable development, its economic, environmental, social and technological dimension. In order to achieve this goal, the paper discusses set of issues including trends in social development and development of new approaches to solving problems of society.
Research results. The paper analyzes the problems of theoretical and methodological basis of ecologization of social development. Attention is paid to the modern realities of economic and ecological relations, which are characterized by the presence of elements of primitivism, insufficient study of complex non-linear problems, which complicate ecologization of social development.
We stress the need to take into account current trends of development, such as, for example, "catastrophizing" of the modern world, activation of the intellectual potential of the community in order tosolve environmental problems and provide economic security, growing attentionof scientists to the problems of instability and non-linearity of development and the need to move from the linear understanding of the world to paradigms of non-linearity. The problems of searching of new approaches and paradigms on the World Economic Forums in recent years are discussed.
Conclusion. The analysis of modern economic-ecological relations demonstrates the need to understand environment as a complex non-linear system, to search new paradigms of social development and strategies for economic-ecological harmonization. From the point of view of a non-linear approach to ecologizaiton, one of the basic conditions is the change of imperatives, movement from the policy of "force pressure" to the co-evolution of economic, environmental and socio-political systems.
2. KupinetsL.Ye., Stepanov V.M. (2017).Institucionalni zasady ekologizacii sektoriv nacionalnoyi ekonomiky [Methodological bases of the research of national economy sectors ecologization].B.V. Burkynskyi, (Ed.)Odesa: IMPEER NAS Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
3. Stepanov V.M. (2020). O novyh smyslah slozhnostej sovremennyh ekonomicheskih i ekologicheskih otnoshenij razvitiya: stat'ya[On the new meanings of the complexities of modern economic and environmental relations of development: article]. Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Challenges in Science of Nowadays” (February 16-18, 2020), (pp. 10-15.). Washington, USA: Endeavour Publisher[in Russian].
4. Melnyk L. Hr. (2006). Ekolohichna ekonomika [Ecological Economics. The textbook]. Sumy: VTD «Universytetska knyha» [in Ukrainian].
5. Melnyk L,Hens, L. (Eds.). (2008). Soсial and Economic Potential of Sustainable Development. Sumy: VTD «Universytetska knyha» [in English].
6. HubriyenkoR. (2020). Ukraina preuspevaet v stroitel'stve «agrarnoj superderzhavy» [Ukraine succeeds in building an "agrarian superpower"]. Ezhegodnik«2000» [Almanac “2000”] №5 (pp. – A1-A6). Kiev: PP «Gazetny`j kompleks «Internet-media» [in Russian].
7. Melnyk L. Hr. (2005). Jekonomika i informacija: jenciklopedicheskij slovar' [Economics and information: economics of information and information in economics: an encyclopedic dictionary .] Sumy: VTD «Universytetska knyha» [in Ukrainian and Russian].
8. Pojetessa Natal'ja Lajdinen. Stranichka gost'i. Morskaja stihija [Poetess Natalia Laidinen. Guest page. The sea element.]. Retreived from:http//www.flot.cом [in Russian].
9. Beck U. (2000). Obshhestvo riska. Naputi k drugomu modernu [Risk Society, Towards a New Modernity]. (V. Sedelnyk, N.Fedorova, Trans.).Moscow: Progress-tradicija [in Russian].
10. Stephen Hoking. Sem' samyh mrachnyh predskazanij fizika Stivena Hokinga. Novostina KR.UA [Stephen Hawking. Physicist Stephen Hawking' sseven dark estpredictions. Newson KR.UA.] Retreived from: https// kr.ua>life> 598237 – semsаmyk [inRussian].
11. Kosko, B. (1999). The fuzzy future: from Soсiety and Science to heaven in a chip, (353 p.).NewYork, USA: Harmony Books [in English].
12. Dartnell, L. (2019). Civilizacija s nulja: Chtonuzhnoznat' iumet', chtobyvyzhit' posle vsemirnoj katastrofy [The Knowledge: How to Rebuild our World from Scratch].(N.Mezin, Trans). Moscow: Al'pina Pablisher [in Russian].
13. Morin, E.(1999). Obrazovanie v budushhem: sem neotlozhnyh zadach [Education for the Future: Seven complex lessons in education for the future]. Retreived from: https://www.twirpx.com/file/525866/[in Russian].
14. WEF-2020: osnovnye akcenty povestki dnja [WEF-2020: main points of the agenda]. Retreived from: https://mind.ua/ru/publications/20206774-wef-2020-osnovnye-akcenty-povestki-dnya [in Russian].
15. A ne letit lij etot mir v propast'? Vystuplenie prezidenta Ukrainy Vladimira Zelenskogo na forume v Davose [Isn't this world going to the abyss? Speech by the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky at the Davos Forum]. Retreived from: https://gordonua.com/news/politics/zelenskiy-v-davose-ne-letit-li-etot-mir-v-propast-1483875.html [in Russian].