THE INFLUENCE OF THE NATIONAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT MODEL ON THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT MODEL: KEY FUNCTIONAL AND STRUCTURAL CHANGES
Topicality. Existing models of socio-economic systems development are mixed due to the existence of a wide variety of tools and mechanisms used by different countries at the national level and the systemic dynamics of change that force to change or refine models. Therefore, the study of basic models of development of national socio-economic systems is very relevant to take into account their positive and negative features in creating a model of management of business development in the innovation and investment economy of sustainable development.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to study the impact of the model of development of the national socio-economic management system of business processes and structures and to summarize the key functional and structural changes of management models at the macro level. To achieve this goal it is necessary to study the models of development of socio-economic systems, typologies of basic models of business development management, as well as to develop a consolidated description of business development management models on the basis of common features.
Research results. The study presents a detailed description and generalization of key functional and structural changes in management models at the macro level. As a result of the research the consolidated characteristic of models of management of development of business which is constructed on methodological approaches of a macrolevel on signs of common features and applicability in innovation and information economy of sustainable development is received. The analysis of the consolidated characteristics of business development management models showed much in common in all components of the features of the models built on methodological approaches at the macro level (environmental, social, competence, infrastructure, innovation), but some features are purely specific.
Conclusion. Analysis of models based on the "value of sustainable development" suggests that market and transitional (hybrid) models are weak in terms of ensuring the recognition and real achievement of sustainable development goals. This indicates an equally low correspondence of their values of sustainable development, so it is appropriate for the formation of the external environment of entrepreneurship to apply the experience of countries that have chosen corporate, Scandinavian, socio-oriented and South European models of national socio-economic systems.
2. Kotsko, T.A. & … (2014). Sustainable development of the XXI century: management, technologies, models. Cherkasy: FOP Chabanenko Yu.A., 540 [in Ukrainian].
3. Nikola, S.O. (2017). Organizational and economic mechanism of state stimulation of ecologically oriented business. Ekonomichni innovatsii, 63, 183-189 [in Ukrainian].
4. Odrekhivskyi, M.V. (2016). Methodological approaches to the management of business structures. Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy, 26.3, 287-293 [in Ukrainian].
5. Petrashko, L.P. & Andros, S.V. & Romanok, T.V. (2016). European models of responsible investment: adaptation in Ukraine. Kyiv: DVNZ «KNEU», 262 [in Ukrainian].
6. Pronina, O.V. (2010). Principles of ecologically oriented development with the use of market mechanisms and situational state regulation. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid, 7, 76-79 [in Ukrainian].
7. Saksonova, O.M. (2003). Improving the economic mechanism of nature management and environmental protection. Kyiv, 397 [in Ukrainian].
8. Syniakevych, I.M. (2014). Economic, environmental and social imperatives as a tool to overcome global environmental threats. Naukovi pratsi Lisivnychoi akademii nauk Ukrainy, 12, 227-232 [in Ukrainian].
9. Skydan, O.V. & Prysiazhniuk, O.F. & Plotnikova, M.F. (2019). Models as a mechanism of business management in rural areas. Intelekt XXI, 2, 69-74 [in Ukrainian].
10. Khlobystov, Ye.V. & Anderson, V.M. & Baldzhy, M.D. & Barkan, V.I. & … (2016). Sustainable development – XXI century: management, technologies, models. Discussions 2016. Cherkasy: Vydavets Chabanenko Yu., 590 [in Ukrainian].
11. Khlobystov, Ye.V. & Averikhina, T.V. & Adamets, T.P. & Anderson, N.V. & … (2017). Sustainable development – XXI century: management, technologies, models. Discussions 2017. Kyiv: Vydavets Chabanenko Yu., 546 [in Ukrainian].
12. Khlobystov, Ye.V. & Averikhina, T.V. & Illiashenko, C.M. & Mnykh, O.B. & … (2018). Sustainable development – XXI century: management, technologies, models. Discussions 2018. Kyiv: Vydavets Chabanenko Yu., 668 [in Ukrainian].
13. Durmanov, A. & Bartosova, V. & Drobyazko, S. & Melnyk, O. & Fillipov, V. (2019). Mechanism to ensure sustainable development of enterprises in the information space. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, 7 (2), 1377-1386. doi:10.9770/jesi.2019.7.2(40)