BASIC DIRECTIONS OF EXPERIENCE ECONOMY MARKETING DEVELOPMENT IN CONDITIONS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Topicality. Actual is the improvement of marketing technologies in the field of economics of experience in the conditions of sustainable development. Social innovations are of great importance for economic development, through the improvement of equipment and technologies, new business models to improve the quality of life of people and social infrastructure in accordance with global trends. The goal is to achieve sustainable development of society in which the satisfaction of environmental, economic and social needs is carried out in a balanced way. The current stage of development of the world economy has a tendency to transition to an information and communication society, where information is a commodity, but such a transition is possible only in conditions of sufficient provision of society with material goods. Marketing the economy of experience (impressions) is an additional human activity that relates to the market in the conditions of fierce competition and a saturated market, when its principles serve as the only possible way to ensure profitability and plus additional profitability of production, growth and development of the enterprise. Market orientation determines the main areas of economic activity and evaluates its results by the value of the final income.
Thus, social innovations include new strategies, concepts, ideas and organizations that satisfy any social needs - from working conditions and education to the development of communities and health care, contributing to the expansion and consolidation of civil society. The concept of social innovation includes goods and services that will combine the intellectual and environmental needs of society, and this is one of the main directions of the economy of experience.
An analysis of the existing experience in the field of marketing the economy of impressions gives reason to say that the problem of managing marketing experience (impressions) in promoting an environmentally balanced business and its implementation in both domestic and international markets has not been developed.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to determine, in the context of sustainable development, the basic directions of marketing the economy of experience by substantiating the theoretical and practical foundations of the formation of the mechanism of innovative and ecological development of society.
Research results. The priority area for improving the mechanism for implementing the state economic and environmental policy is the reform of the legislative and regulatory framework for environmental management. For the effective solution of economic and environmental problems, a set of certain methods, techniques, technologies for the organization and management of industrial and economic activities is required. To manage events, it is necessary to form public opinion and mood, purposefully establish communication with various groups of the public, that is, changing the existing concept of socio-economic development can change the existing order. Sustainable socio-economic development of Ukraine is largely determined by the state of the environment and the level of use of natural resource potential. The need for a balance between the economy and the environment has led to the fact that marketing experience economics began to appear and stand out in the marketing system. Sustainable development targets are a high quality of life and a level of economic development, as well as environmental stability.
The current stage of development of the global economy has a tendency to transition to the information society, where information is a commodity, but such a transition is possible only in conditions of sufficient provision of society with material goods. Thus, social innovations include new strategies, concepts, ideas and organizations that satisfy any social needs - from working conditions and education to the development of communities and health care, contributing to the expansion and consolidation of civil society. The concept of social innovation includes goods and services that will combine the intellectual and environmental needs of society, and this is one of the main directions of the economy of experience.
Marketing experience economics in the conditions of sustainable development, that is, marketing changes in the sphere of economic and environmental relations, could become a lever for enhancing economic development. In modern theories of social development, there is a tendency to consider social innovation as economic, environmental, political, emotional, ethical innovation. This is argued by the fact that it is these structures that are the mechanisms for implementing changes that have matured in the depths of society, and without their help they simply cannot be implemented. The economics of experience is associated with the changes, so marketing approaches will reflect all the socio-economic-environmental changes in the interests of consumers and real estimates or assortment, quality and other parameters of products and services being produced and sold.
Conclusion. The basis of the strategy of the economy of impressions (in particular, when developing the strategy of the “blue ocean”) is the innovation of value - this is not a competitive advantage, but what makes competition simply unnecessary due to the company reaching a whole new level. In contrast to the classical competitive approach, in order to use the strategy of innovation of value, it is not necessary to choose between low costs and high value. This strategy allows you to simultaneously create high value at low cost. The convergence of technologies, industries, markets, products, will expand the traditional boundaries of industries. In this regard, multidimensional studies of marketing systems that are part of integrated socio-ecological-economic systems, combined by information flows, are necessary. In the process of formation of market structures of the economics of experience, the task is to combine the interests of the economy, society and improve the natural environment. Reducing pollution and preserving natural resources becomes beneficial for the economy of impressions (experience, skill). The globalization of the world economy, facilitating the economic interaction between states, stimulates the growth of the economy of impressions, accelerates and increases the scale of the exchange of advanced achievements of mankind in the economic, scientific, technical and intellectual sphere, which, of course, contributes to the general progress of mankind.
2. B. Dzh. Payn, Dzh. Gilmor Ekonomika vpechatleniy: Kak prevratit' pokupku v zakhvatyvayushcheye deystviye [Economy of Impressions: How to Turn a Purchase into an Exciting Action] Iz-vo: Al'pina pablisher. 2018. Retriever from: https://books.google.com.ua/books?id=e9hLDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT293&lpg [in Russian].
3. Grafskiy, M. & Barsukov, A. Ekonomika vpechatleniy pomogayet prodavat' bol'she i dorozhe [The economy of impressions helps sell more and more expensive.]. Retriever from: https://www.clientbridge.ru/blog/ekonomika-vpechatleniy/ [in Russian].
4. Druker P. Biznes i innovatsii [Business and Innovation] Izdatel'stvo: "ID «Vil'yams»", 2007. 432s. [in Russian].
5. Komarova, K.O. (2015). Fenomen ekonomiki vpechatleniya. International Student Scientific – Mezhdunarodnyy studencheskiy nauchnyy vestnik. 4-2. Retriever from: http://www.eduherald.ru/ru/article/view?id=13481. [in Russian].
6. Pekar, V. Vvedeniye v ekonomiku vpechatleniy [Introduction to the Economics of Impressions]. URL: http://pekar.in.ua/ExperienceEconomics.htm [in Russian].
7. Porotnikova N. A. Ekonomika vpechatleniy i upravleniye opytom potrebiteley na restorannom rynke. [Economy of impressions and management of consumer experience in the restaurant market]. Ekonomika i upravleniye. 2011. № 12-2. S. 81-87. [in Russian].
8. Slivotski A. Migratsiya tsennosti. Chto budet s vashim biznesom poslezavtra? [Migration of value. What will happen to your business the day after tomorrow?]. Izdatel'stvo: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber. 2005.175 s. Retriever from: https://pqm-online.com/assets/files/lib/books/slivotsky2.pdf [in Russian].
9. Strategicheskiye kommunikatsii i ekonomika vpechatleniy [Strategic communications and economics of impressions]. 2012. Retriever from: http://pr-files.ru/items/2023.html [in Russian].
10. Toffler, E. (2002). Shok budushchego [Shock of the future]: Per. s angl. M.: «Izdatel'stvo ACT». 557 p. Retriever from: http://yanko.lib.ru/books/cultur/toffler-future_shock-ru-l.pdf [in English].
11. Shmitt, B., Rodzhers, D. & Vrotsos, K. (2003). Biznes v stile shou. Marketing v kul'ture vpechatleniy [Business in the style of the show. Marketing in a culture of experience]. Retriever from: https://www.e-reading.club/book.php?book=70398 [in Russian].
12. Malhotra N. K., Birks D., Wills P. (2012). Marketing research: Applied approach [Marketingovyye issledovaniya: prikladnoy podkhod] (4th ed.). //New York: Pearson [in English].
13. Payne A., & Frow P. (2014). Developing superior value propositions: Astrategic marketing imperative. [Razrabotka prevoskhodnogo tsennostnogo predlozheniya: imperativ strategicheskogo marketinga] Journal of Service Management, 25(2), 213–227 [in English].
14. Sadchenko O.V., Robul I.V. Economic and environmental marketing expanse of the economics of experience // Ekonomichni innovatsii – Economic Innovation : zb. nauk. prats. Odesa, Т 22. Vyp. 1(74). С. 129-139. Retriever from: http://dspace.onu.edu.ua:8080/handle/123456789/27803 [in English].
15. Sadchenko O. (2018) O socjetalnym systemie innowacyjnego rozwoju spoіeczeсstwa [O sisteme sotsial'noy dlya innovatsionnogo razvitiya obshchestva] / Innovations in science, society, economis: monograph (Poland) Scientific editing Zbigniew Malara, Jan Skonieczny. Wroclaw, Wroclaw Polytechnic Institute. Pg.87-95 [in Polish].
16. Shaw C. (2007) The DNA of Customer Experience: How Emotions Drive Value, Palgrave Macmillan [DNK opyta kliyentov: kak emotsii povyshayut tsennost]. Retriever from: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9780230500006 [in English].
17. Smilansky Shaz (2009) Experiential Marketing: A Practical Guide to Interactive Brand Experiences [Eksperimental'nyy marketing: prakticheskoye rukovodstvo po interaktivnomu vospriyatiyu brenda] Retriever from:
https://books.google.com.ua/books/about/Experiential_Marketing.html?id=Ehm2CTUoj1gC&rediy [in English].
18. Schmitt B. (2011) Experiential Marketing: How to Get Customers to Sense, Feel, Think, Act, Relate to Your Company and Brands, Free Press [Opytnyy marketing: kak privlech' kliyentov, chtoby oni chuvstvovali, chuvstvovali, dumali, deystvovali, imeli otnosheniye k vashey kompanii i brendam, svobodnoy presse]. Retriever from: https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/9999839 [in English].
19. Tsepochka Dzhevonsa [Jevons chain]. Retriever from: https: // studopedia.ru /17_149421_tsepochka-dzhevonsa.html [in Russian].