EFFICIENCY OF MANAGING COMBINED TRANSPORTATION ON THE BASIS OF FORMING A LOGISTIC CENTER AND APPLYING INNOVATIVE-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
Topicality. The current stage of economic development of the country is characterized by increased globalization, transport, especially in the context of mixed freight transportation, and is an important factor in ensuring integration processes. Identifying the relationship between the development of mixed transportation systems and their management at different levels of the hierarchy requires a number of complex scientific problems. It is necessary to create conditions for the interconnection of different modes of transport on the principles of logistics, competition and at the same time the formation of a single integrated transport space, including the processes of information and telecommunication development. The fall in the volume of interstate freight flows, as well as changes in the routes of freight forwarding, lead to increased interbranch and interstate competition for transit freight flows. This makes the development of mixed freight transportation one of the determining factors for ensuring the country's competitiveness in the international transport market.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the work is to substantiate and develop the methodological bases of mixed cargo transportation, organizational and economic approaches and practical recommendations for the development and management of different levels of the hierarchy. Achieving the goal of the study necessitated the formulation and solution of the following tasks: to summarize the components of the logistics center of management and information support of mixed cargo transportation; substantiate the use of innovative technologies for the management of mixed freight transportation.
Research results. The organizational and economic bases of creation of logistic center of management and information support of mixed transportations in the form of DFD-diagram are provided in the work. It is established that the use of cloud technologies in the activities of the logistics center, which will accelerate the information exchange between stakeholders of mixed transport, which will help to solve management problems, reduce subjectivity in decision-making, minimize the time of decision-making and provide high efficiency of transportation and logistics services.
Conclusion. The results of the research allow to improve the management of mixed cargo transportation, to identify the necessary tools, to improve the scientific basis of the state policy for the creation and further development of mixed transportation systems, as well as to optimize the parameters of its individual units for both domestic transportation and for further integration into the system.
2. Lomotko, D. V., Voskoboinykov, D. H., Lystopad, M. S., & Siradchuk, A. D. (2017). Shliakhy udoskonalennia tekhnolohii multymodalnykh shvydkisnykh pasazhyrskykh perevezen [Ways to improve the technology of multimodal high-speed passenger transportation]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Dnipropetrovskoho natsionalnoho universytetu zaliznychnoho transportu imeni akademika V. Lazariana. Transportni systemy ta tekhnolohii perevezen – Collection of scientific works of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan. Transportation systems and transportation technologies, 13, 59–66. doi: https://doi.org/10.15802/tstt2017/110770 [in Ukrainian].
3. Prokhorchenko, A. V., & Palamarchuk, V. V. (2017). Udoskonalennia systemy oriientuvannia pasazhyriv na zaliznychnykh vokzalakh Ukrainy v umovakh uprovadzhennia shvydkisnoho rukhu pasazhyrskykh poizdiv [Improvement of the system of orientation of passengers at railway stations of Ukraine under conditions of introduction of high-speed movement of passenger trains]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Ukrainskoho derzhavnoho universytetu zaliznychnoho transportu – Proceedings of the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport, 169, 213–224 [in Ukrainian].
4. River Information Services (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.ris.eu/.
5. Single European Sky ATM Research Programme (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.sesar.eu/.
6. The European Traffic Management System (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.ertms.net/.
7. United Nations conference on trade and development (27 June 2001). Implementation of multimodal transport rules. Retrieved from http://unctad.org/en/Docs/posdtetlbd2.en.
8. Vessel traffic monitoring in EU waters (n.d.). SafeSeaNet. Retrieved from http://www.emsa.europa.eu/ssn-main.html.