IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INSTITUTIONAL ANTI-CRISIS POLICY IN THE TRANSPORT AREA
Topicality. Topicality of work is determined by the growing influence of risk factors for the transport industry and the risk of crises in the areas of congestion, transportation, cargo handling, and the growing role of regional and corporate structures in managing and organizing traffic flows. This is inconsistent with an outdated transportation management system, the ability to respond effectively and timely to new challenges, which necessitates the formation of new theoretical and methodological aspects of avoiding and neutralizing the consequences of risks in the process of cargo transportation. Reforming the transport management system involves the formation of new relationships at all levels, from the level of state institutions - corporate structures.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the research is to develop the theoretical and methodological foundations of institutional anti-crisis policy and practical recommendations for new approaches to crisis prevention and neutralization to improve the efficiency and sustainability of the transport industry. The objective of the research is to develop theoretical provisions and methodological principles for a new structure of crisis management of the transport system and practical recommendations for creating appropriate relationships with state institutions, formulation of requirements for the regulatory framework of regulatory institutional policy, which would create conditions for the efficient functioning of the transport industry.
Research results. The results of the research are based on the formation of new methodological bases for the implementation of institutional anti-crisis policy in the field of transport. The new approach is based on a combination of macro and micro-prudential regulatory impacts to prevent and mitigate the effects of transport crises, ensuring the stability and efficiency of the processing, handling and transportation system, primarily of multimodal and intermodal loads. It is proposed to use anti-crisis center system as a tool for implementation of new regulatory prudential policy, based on existing regional, consolidated corporate structures and transport management centers. The basic principle of the anti-crisis activity of these centers is play at a non-zero amount.
Conclusion. The risks of different levels of crisis for the transport industry are increasing due to objective factors. To prevent crises, it is proposed to implement a balanced and compromise prudential regulatory policy, to form a system of anti-crisis centers. Indicative analysis was chosen by the method of compromise prudential policy. The structure of analytical services of these centers has been developed. Mathematical model of crisis forecasting and implementation of regulatory impacts created to prevent crises and minimize their effects. The scheme of identification and determination of the degree of institutional and institutionalizmal factors on the formation of regulatory impacts of multimodal and intermodal transportations is detailed. In view of the developed methodical and methodological innovations, the scheme of organization of prudential regulation and supervision in the transport sphere is proposed.
2. Abdullah G. I. & Al-Abdali S. N. The Institutional Framework of Macroprudential Policy in Iraq: Reality and Challenges. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2019. № 9(2). С. 283-290.
3. Grace T., Hallissey N., Woods, M. The Instruments of Macro-Prudential Policy. Central Bank of Ireland, Quarterly Bulletin Articles. 2015. № 01. С. 90-105.
4. Saurina J. Countercyclical Macro-prudential Tools. National Institute Economic Review. 2011.№ 216, С. 16-28.
5. Kodres L., Narain A. What is to be done. IMF’s Finance and Development. 2009. С. 23-26 .
6. Clement P. The term ‘macro-prudential’: origins and evolution. BIS Quarterly Review. 2010. № 4, С. 59-67.
7. Ilchenko S., Hlushko H. Investment attractiveness of the port industry in crisis conditions. Investment Management and Financial Innovation. 2017. Т.14. № 3. С. 251-260.
8. Gropp R., Vesala J., Vulpes G. Market indicators, bank fragility and indirect market discipline. Economic Policy Review. 2004. С. 53-62
9. Borio C. The future of financial regulation. Financial Stability Review. 2009. №13. С. 31-41. ‘
10. Nitsenko V., Kotenko S., Hanzhurenko I., Mardani A. Mathematical Modeling of Multimodal Transportation Risks. Recent Advances on Soft Computing and Data Mining, Springer Nature Switzerland AG. 2020, С. 439-447.
11. Karunambigai M., Sivasankar S., Palanivel K. Different types of Domination in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Graph, Annals of Pure and Applied. 2017. № 14(1), С. 87-101
12. Marasini D., Quatto P., Ripamonti E. Intuitionistic fuzzy sets in questionnaire analysis. Quality and Quantity. 2015, № 50(2), С. 1-24
13. My`naev Yu. N., Kly`menko Y`. A., Fy`ly`monova O. Yu., My`naeva Yu. Y` "Myagky`e" vichy`sleny`ya na osnovany`y` modelej Kronekerovoj (tenzornoj) algebri”. Ky`yivs`ky`j politexnichny`j insty`tut. Ser. Informaty`ka, upravlinnya ta obchy`slyuval`na texnika. 2012. № 54/ С. 18-25