THE ENTREPRENEURIAL UNIVERSITY IN THE CONTEXT OF INTERACTION OF "TRIPLE HELIX"
The article discusses the possible prospects and the transition to the education stage entrepreneurial university in the context of the interaction of the "triple helix" of H. Etzkowitz "university - enterprise - the state." Simple measures are also given for dynamic modification of the process. The experience of foreign countries, Russia and Kazakhstan in the establishment and achievements of entrepreneurial universities is showed.
2.Volkov, A., Livanov, D. The rate on new content // http://www.vedomosti.ru/opinion/news/3499241/stavka_na_novoe_soderzhanie
3. Konstantinov, G., Philonovich, S. (2007). What is the entrepreneurial university. Education Matters. 1, 106—126.
4. Etzkowitz, H. (2010). Triple helix. Universities – enterprises – the state, Innovations in actions, 238.
5. Yuriyev, V., Chvanova, M., Peredkov, V. (2008). Cluster model of management of innovative processes in regional university, Bulletin of TSU, 11 (67).
6. Clark, B.R. (1998). Creating Entrepreneurial Universities: Organizational Pathways of Transformation. N. Y. :Pergamon Press.
7. Jarohnovich, N. The changing role of entrepreneurial university in developing countries: case of Latvia // http://www.sbaer.uca.edu/index.php/research-archive/icsb/2012-2/
8.Thorp, H., Goldstein, B. The Entrepreneurial University// http://www.insidehighered.com/views/2010/09/27/thorp
9.Ropke, J. (1998).The Entrepreneurial University: Innovation, academic knowledge creation and regional development in a globalized economy. N.Y.