ACCUMULATION OF CAPITAL IN VOLATILE MARKET CONDITIONS
There are three stages of the process of capital accumulation in Ukraine. At the first stage there was a primary accumulation of capital. At this stage, the accumulation of capital was largely unearned and was not based on the voluntary association of private capital, but due to the policy and rapid dismantling of state-owned enterprises and the creation of various companies on their basis. Capital formation was carried out at the expense of the mechanism of large-scale and rapid redistribution of assets between industries and economic entities, as a result of the development of the principles of self-financing and self-financing, which began in the mid-80's of the twentieth century. The second stage is characterized by a positive rate of accumulation of capital. At this stage, the pace of GDP decline slowed down, and the pace of capital accumulation was positive. Positive features of the accumulation process were the global financial crisis of 1998. Due to the rapid devaluation of the hryvnia, the position of national producers strengthened and the domestic consumer market expanded significantly, and the process of import substitution began. At the third stage, negative rates of accumulation were noted.
Assessing the influence of domestic mechanisms of accumulation and overflow of capital on the peculiarities of the development of the domestic economic structure, it is necessary to note the rather high standard of gross fixed capital accumulation, which fluctuates within the limits of 20 - 25%. Despite the fact that the indicators for the formation and use of gross and net savings in Ukraine correspond to the proportions inherent in developed countries, the domestic economy is constantly experiencing a lack of investment, which is explained by the inadequate motivation of investors to implement large-scale investment and innovation projects, the ineffectiveness of the national system of transformation of savings in investment and Needs to improve the mechanisms of accumulation and overflow of capital and increase the role of the state in stimulating this process .
2. Tarasov, K.V. (2016). Derzhavna polityka stymulyuvannya nahromadzhennya kapitalu v sektori maloho pidpryyemnytstva ekonomiky Ukrayiny [State policy to encourage capital accumulation in the small business sector of the economy Ukraine]. Aktualʹni problemy ekonomiky - Actual problems of economy,11, 139-149.
3. Pustovarov, V.V. (2014). Vplyv byudzhetu na protsesy nahromadzhennya v natsionalʹniy ekonomitsi [The impact of the budget on the processes of accumulation in the national economy]. Investytsiyi: Praktyka ta dosvid: Analiz. Prohnozy. Komentar - Investment: Practice and Experience Analysis. The forecasts. Comment, 14, 83-88.
4. Bandurka, O.M. (2003). Pervisne nahromadzhennya kapitalu v ekonomitsi Ukrayiny [Primitive accumulation of capital in the economy of Ukraine]. Kharkiv.: Vyd-vo nats. un-tu vnutr. sprav
5. Duchynsʹka, N.I. (2005). Pervynne nahromadzhennya kapitalu yak osnova stanovlennya pryvatnykh investoriv [Initial capital accumulation as a basis for the formation of private investors]. Ekonomika: problemy teoriyi i praktyky - Economy: Problems of theory and practice, 3, 872-877.
6. Osnovni makroekonomichni pokaznyky ekonomiky Ukrayiny [Major macroeconomic indicators Ukraine's economy] Retrieved from http : // www. ukrstat.gov.ua
7. Kryuchkova, I.V. (2004). Strukturni chynnyky rozvytku ekonomiky Ukrayiny [Structural factors of economic development Ukraine]. Kyyiv: Naukova dumka
8. Zakharin, S.(2009). Zaoshchadzhennya ta investytsiyi v korporatyvnomu sektori Ukrayiny v konteksti makroekonomichnoho rozvytku. [Savings and investments in the corporate sector of Ukraine in the context of macroeconomic development]. Ekonomika Ukrayiny - Economy of Ukraine, 5, 36-40.
9.Duchynsʹka, N.I. (2007). Nahromadzhennya kapitalu v umovakh transformatsiyi ekonomiky Ukrayiny. [The accumulation of capital in the economic transformation of Ukraine]. Kyyiv.: NNTSIAE
10. Statystychnyy shchorichnyk Ukrayiny za 2010 r.(2011) Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2010. Kyyiv: Avhust Treyd
11. Statystychnyy shchorichnyk Ukrayiny za 2015 r (2016). Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2015. Kyyiv: Avhust Treyd