RESEARCH OF ECONOMIC BEHAVIOR OF HOUSEHOLDS AS THE INVESTORS OF THE MARKET
In the article the basic reasons of households` behavior as national economy investors are studied. The role of financial and banking in the process of individual households` savings attraction to the real sector is defined. The present financial instruments are analyzed. Research objective is determination of the main motives in behavior of a household not only to save, but also conscious to be an investor of national economy.In this research it is suggested to consider housekeeping as a potential investor, by means of introduction of new financial instruments and perfecting the institutional copulas of all participants of investment market.. Application of the newest financial instruments at the investment market of Ukraine is a pressing question from position of the use of all possibilities of modern development of society. International experience of the developed financial markets gives an opportunity to Ukraine to be integrated in a world economy, that is a necessity for bringing in of foreign investors, free motion of capitals, raising of competitiveness of national economy. Further directions of research of investment potential of housekeeping consist in development and improvement of new modern instruments of investment market, with the self-weighted risks and well-regulated legislatively. Also a separate question in relation to the increase of investment activity of housekeeping is an analysis of motivational mechanisms of behavior of man that encourages her to investment activity.
2. Panchyshyn, S. Savluk, M. (2003). Dohody ta zaoshhadzhennja v perehidnij ekonomici Ukrai'ny [The revenues and savings in transition economies Ukraine]. L'viv: Vydavnychyj centr L'vivs'kogo nacional'nogo universytetu imeni Ivana Franka [in Ukrainian].
3. Vatamanjuk, O.Z. (2007). Zaoshhadzhennja v ekonomici Ukrai'ny: makroekonomichnyj analiz: monografija. [The savings in the economy of Ukraine: macroeconomic analysis: monograph. L'viv: Vydavnychyj centr L'vivs'kogo nacional'nogo universytetu imeni Ivana Franka [in Ukrainian].
4. Kizyma, T.O. (2010). Finansy domogospodarstv: suchasna paradygma ta dominanty rozvytku: monografija. [Personal finance: contemporary and dominant paradigm of developmen]. K.: Znannja [in Ukrainian].
5. Bazylevych, V (Eds.). (2007). Microeconomics. K.: Znannja [in Ukrainian].
6. Rams'kyj, A. (2015). Ekonomichna sutnist' motyvacijnoi' peredumovy investuvannja domogospodarstvamy [The economic essence of motivational preconditions investment by households]. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3736 [in Ukrainian].
7. Majorova, T. (2015). Investycijnyj proces i finansovo-kredytni vazheli jogo aktyvizacii' v Ukrai'ni : monografija [Investment process and the financial and credit leverage its activation in Ukraine: monograph]. K. : KNEU [in Ukrainian].
8. Onlajn-kredytuvannja: svitovyj dosvid [Online loans: world experience]. vikna.if.ua. Retrieved from http://vikna.if.ua/cikavo/68086/view [in Ukrainian].