SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN INTERNATIONAL RATINGS AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH HOSPITALITY
The article analyzes the existing world-wide ratings of the life of the society, which are largely associated with hospitality. The main directions and indicators according to which rating estimations of processes and phenomena are carried out are determined. Considered international experience of rating assessments of life quality. The international quality of life assessments that have been considered show that not always in economically developed countries, people feel happy, morally and physically protected. It should be noted that without a certain economic level of social security, the appropriate material and technical base and infrastructure cannot be created conditions for a person to feel happy. The indicators of the quality of life of society are closely linked with the development of the hospitality industry, the presence of which provides comfortable living conditions for man. The rating of hospitality should be considered as an assessment of aggregate indices of the hospitality industry as a whole, by sectors, by logistics chains between sectors, and by the rating of individual enterprises for a certain period of time. Rating of hospitality - a summary assessment of the hospitality in the state, region, city, organization, enterprise, which provides hospitality services for a certain period of time, the purpose of the rating is determined by the customer depending on the research objects and may have its own specific characteristics and indicators. The purpose of the hospitality rating is to assess the qualitative and quantitative indicators of all infrastructural hospitality sectors. The rating includes comparison of hospitality indicators by regions, regions, regions, cities and other states in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of hospitality, disadvantages in the development of hospitality sectors and their infrastructure, with the possibility of using these data for strategic management and planning for the development of hospitality.
2. Woker, J.R. (2012). Introduction to Hospitality (4th edition). Мoscow: Juniti-dana.
3. Diane, A., Bukerel, F., Lankar, R. (1993). Academya rynka: Marketing [Academy of the market: Marketing]. Moscow: Economics.
4. Reytynh horodov myra po urovnyu kachestva zhyzny v 2016 hodu. [Эlektronnыy resurs] // Tsentr humanytarnыkh tekhnolohyy. — 26.08.2016. 12:00. URL: http://gtmarket.ru/news/2016/08/26/7299
5. Rudenko, V. P. Osnovi gotelnoyi spravi. [Basis of the Hotel Business] (n.d). pidruchniki.com. Retrieved from: http://pidruchniki.com/1584072023997/turizm/osnovi_gotelnoyi_spravi
6. Osnovni vydy posluh, yikh kharakterystyka ta klasyfikatsiya. [Basic services, their description and classification] (n.d). toplutsk.com. Retrieved from http://toplutsk.com/articles-article_1604.html [in Ukrainian]
7. Klasyfikatsiya haluzey promyslovosti. [The classification of industries] (n.d).gospodarstva.com/ - Retrieved from http://gospodarstva.com/ klasifikatsiya-galuzej-promislovosti/ [in Ukrainian]
8. Pokhomchikova, E. O. (2014). Poniatie i struktura industrii gostepriimstva [Concept and structure of hospitality industry]. Vestnik Kemerovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 4(60), Vol. 3, 266-274 [in Russian].
9. Economist Intelligence Unit. (2016). Rating of cities in the world in terms of quality of life in 2016. Retrieved from URL: http://gtmarket.ru/news/2016/08/26/7299 [in Ukrainian].
10. Dishkantiuk, O.V. (2016). Formuvannnia nfrastrukturnogo zabezpechennia sferi gostinnost [Formation of infrastructure support in hospitality]. Ekonomist – Economist, 7, 25-28. [in Ukrainian]