INTEGRATION LOGISTICS MECHANISMS OF FUNCTIONING OF THE RAW MATERIALS SECTOR OF THE MILK AND DAIRY PRODUCTS MARKET
Topicality. Actual task of adapting appears to the exciting integration mechanisms in solving the problems of organizing an efficient commodity movement across the scale of markets.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to research the integration mechanisms of increasing commodity movement in the example of the raw materials sector of the milk and dairy products.
Research results. In the process of the research the integration mechanisms of functioning of the raw materials sector of the milk and dairy products market are considered. In the process of the research the integrationmechanisms of functioning of the raw materials sector of the milk anddairy products market are considered. At the same time, it’s enough tobe completely happy with the nutrition of the hut, the protection ofthe right minds, and the participation of the other milk producers inthe process of the market.
The author’s approach in solving the issue of equal entry of small milk producers into the reproduction process consists in formation of multifunctional cooperatives with a complete reproductive cycle of dairy products commodity movement. Basic components of the approach provide: the creation of large-scale cooperative farms; introduction of own milk processing and production of readymade dairy products; organization of own sales channels.
The above listed issues of institutional provision of dairy cooperation demand systematic identification of perspective ways of legal support for the formation of multifunctional cooperatives with a complete reproductive cycle.
Conclusion. The conducted research gives grounds to make a generalized conclusion, according to which the introduction of integration mechanisms in the reproductive process in the commodity markets in the first place implies improvement of the institutional support of this process. This necessitates the urgent development and implementation of appropriate legislative and other regulatory acts that will support to improve the performance of markets.
2. Zinchenko, N.V. (2010). Agro-industrial integration as a factor in improving the efficiency of agricultural production. Scientific Bulletin of Poltava University of Economics and Trade, 5 (44), 41 - 43.
3. Analysis of product sales, maintenance systems and pricing. [Internet resource]. – Access resource: https://pidruchniki.com/10810806/ekonomika/analiz_zbutu_produktsiyi_ sistemi_tehnichnogo_obslugovuvannya_tsinoutvorennya.
4. Strategic partnership of Ukraine. Analytic note [Internet resource]. – Access resource: http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/600/ State Institute of Strategic researches.
5. Paryzhak, N. (2010). Separation of revenues and expenditures between the links of the budget system in the mechanism of intergovernmental relations. Economic analysis, 5, 310-314. [in Ukrainian].
6. Korniietsky, O.V. (2015). Theoretical principles of development of regional and interregional transport and logistics systems. Business-navigator. Scientific industrial journal, 2(37), 91-97. [in Ukrainian].
7. Law about market and conditions and rules of license activity [Internet resource] – Access resource: http://vin.enera.ua/law_about_market.
8. Decree CMU “On approval of the State program for improving road safety in Ukraine for the period up to 2020 year”, adopted by the 25th of April, 2018, 435 [Internet resource]. – Access resource: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/435-2018-p.
9. Ordering the transportation of goods to the buyers’ warehouse from the previous seller: who writes TTH? [Internet resource]. – Access resource: http:// consulting.dtkt.ua/state/other/10399.
10. [Internet resource] – Access resource: http://www.lscm.ru/index.php/ru/pogodam/item/527.
11. Larina, R. Choosing a supplier. [Internet resource] – Access resource:http://readbookz.net/book/24/1130.html. [in Ukrainian].