TRANSFORMATION IN ECONOMY: FINANCIAL AND CREDIT SYSTEM AND MARKETING APPROACHES
Topicality. The modern economy, with its transformational processes, first of all requires the solution of the country's financial and credit system. The strength of finances and the efficiency of credit functioning are predetermined by the state of monetary circulation, which, in turn, requires their constant regulation, strengthening the financial and credit impact on the economy. One can get out of this situation only by attracting scientific knowledge and experience, that is, creating an independent research base, participating in the internationalization of high technologies and gaining experience in efficient technology transfer, competition for new markets, and strict adherence to science in economic activities. Combining financial and credit policy will allow the state to use budget methods to regulate the economy in full force through taxes, government spending and loans, interest rates, as well as to make wider use of buying and selling securities. In a market economy, financial regulatory methods, creating a financial environment, can solve economic problems of national importance in Ukraine. And marketing involves the study of the real needs of the client, its main objectives - to attract new customers, consumers who have not previously resorted to the services of a particular object, as well as offering new services. Today, marketing research organically included in the banking activity, becoming its integral part.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to identify the tools of the economic mechanism of financial and credit and implementation, the application of modern marketing technologies. The main goal of the transformational economy is to promote the development of an investment-attractive environment, to limit inflation, restructure the economy, integrate into international financial markets, and achieve social stability in society. To do this, the essence of economic development should be determined taking into account qualitative changes in the environment.
Research results. In order to create a powerful economic basis for the country (and its regions), market mechanisms should facilitate rapid and high-quality renewal of production based on the latest technical and technological and modern scientific achievements, and the introduction of new business methods. Today on the agenda is the solution of qualitatively new, complex, multifaceted tasks and ensuring a single goal: the preservation of the living conditions and activities of people.
Information technologies have become a new tool for turning knowledge into an information resource of society, which has become the main value of the civilized world. Information resource is treated as a social force aimed at the transformation of society.
The emergence of a new technological paradigm based on more powerful and flexible information technologies made it possible to transform information as such into a product of the production process. Transforming the process of information processing, new information technologies influence all spheres of human activity and make it possible to establish innumerable links between various fields, as well as between the elements and agents of this activity.
An important aspect in the use of foreign investment is a differentiated approach in using the principle of equal treatment of foreign and national investment. The system of foreign direct investment provides for two important points: replacing the system for approving projects by government bodies with a notification system; substantial limitation of tax benefits for joint ventures in order to ensure the principle of fair competition between foreign and national companies, taking into account environmental restrictions. First of all, it is necessary to open the industrial sector for investments of foreign capital and liberalize the process of investments in such technologically complex areas as telecommunications, engineering construction, and maritime transport. The state is faced with the difficult task of channeling financial resources to investors in business sectors in whose development the country would be interested.
Reforming the economy of Ukraine involves a structural reorganization in the use, protection and reproduction of natural resources, covering the banking, financial and credit systems, investment, innovation policy and direct environmental management in private and public enterprises. Only an environmentally high-quality product and the same high-quality environmental service are in real demand in the market and can attract consumers. Based on the interests of society as a whole, and of each member of society, the use of new forms of organization of production, business and labor, improvement of the structure of production and economic activities, taking into account national features of environmental management, is required. The effectiveness of measures to preserve and support biodiversity, innovations in the environmental sector can be achieved only with a state-wide approach to this problem.
Conclusion. In the process of formation of market structures in the transformational economy of Ukraine, the task is to ensure positive changes at all levels of the industrial complex based on their market regulation.
A new economic and ecological paradigm on a global scale, based on technological power and information, will contribute to the growth of interdependence and mutual understanding in the new economy in order to preserve our planet. At the moment, a fundamentally new environmental policy of the state is needed, which would clearly define the strategy and tactics of improving relations between society, production and nature, the optimal combination of environmental and economic positions, criteria for the development of productive forces and economic and environmental production relations.
2. Stepanenko, V.A. (1992). Mekhanizm regulirovaniya rynka SSHA. [The mechanism of regulation of the US market]. K.: UkrINTEI, 56 s. [in Russian].
3. Stepanova T.N. & Belyatskiy S.D. (1992) Stanovleniye rynochnogo khozyaystva v novykh industrial'nykh stranakh [Formation of a market economy in the new industrial countries]. K.: UkrINTEI, 36 s. [in Russian].
4. Urmoshenko N.N. & Borsuchenko E.I. (1992) Osnovnyye tendentsii predprinimatel'stva v stranakh s razvitoy rynochnoy ekonomikoy. [The main trends in entrepreneurship in countries with developed market economies]. K.: UkrINTEI, 57 s. [in Russian].
5. Finansovo-kredytna systema: vektor rozvytku: zbirnyk materialiv II Mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktychnoyi konferentsiyi (m. Uzhhorod, 26 kvitnya 2017 r.). [Financial and credit system: vector of development: a collection of materials of the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference (Uzhhorod, April 26, 2017)]. Uzhhorod: Vydavnytstvo UzhNU «Hoverla», 2017. 284 s. [in Ukrainian].
6. Vasylʹyeva, T.A. (2012) Pidkhody do formuvannya marketynhovoyi stratehiyi banku. [Approaches to the formation of a marketing strategy of the bank]. Biznes Inform. №3. S. 218-220. [in Ukrainian].
7. Dzhobber D. Printsipy i praktika marketinga: uch. pos.:per. s angl. [Principles and practice of marketing: uch. village: Per. from English]. Izdatel'skiy dom «Vil'yams». 688 s. [in Russian].
8. Kozʹmenko S.M.& Shpyh F.I.& Voloshko I.V. (2003) Stratehichnyy menedzhment banku: navch. posib. [Bank Strategic Management: Teach. manual]. Sumy: VTD «Universytet·sʹka knyha». 734 s. [in Ukrainian].
9. Pavlyuk, V.N. (2008) Analiz protsessu stratehichnoho marketynhovoho planuvannya v bankivsʹkiy sferi [Analysis of the Process of Strategic Marketing Planning in the Banking Sector]. Bankivsʹka sprava. № 6. C. 30-39. [in Ukrainian].
10. Romanenko, L.F. (2004) Bankivsʹkyy marketynh: pidruchnyk [Bank Marketing: Textbook]. Kyyiv: Tsentr navchalʹnoyi literatury. 344 s. [in Ukrainian].
11. Sadchenko Ye.V.& Barchan M.N. (2016) Ekonomiko-ekologicheskiye riski v khozyaystvennoy deyatel'nosti: monografiya [Economic and environmental risks in economic activity: monograph]. Odesa : IPREED NANU. 222 s. [in Russian].
12. Kastel's M. (2000) Informatsionnaya epokha: ekonomika, obshchestvo i kul'tura [Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture]. M .: State University Higher School of Economics. 608 p. [in Russian].
13. Sadchenko E. &Nichitailova N. Ecological-innovative mechanisms of societal systems management for ensuring economic safety // National Security & Innovation Activities: Methodology, Policy and Practice: monograph / edited by Dr. of Economics, Prof. O. Prokopenko, Ph.D in Economics V. Omelyanenko, Ph.D in Technical Sciences, Assoc. Prof. Yu. Ossik: Ruda Śląska: Drukarnia i Studio Graficzne Omnidium, 2018. P. 235-242. [in English].
14. Ekologiya i ekonomika prirodopol'zovaniya / Pod red. E.V. Girusova, V.N. Lopatina. (2002) [Ecology and Economics of Nature Use]. M .: UNITY-DANA. 519 p. [in Russian].
15. Sadchenko, O. O (2018). socjetalnym systemie innowacyjnego rozwoju społeczeństwa. / Innovations in science, society, economis: monograph (Poland) Scientific editing Zbigniew Malara, Jan Skonieczny. Wroclaw, Wroclaw Polytechnic Institute. P. 87-95. [in Polish]
16. Sadchenko, O.V.&Nikola, S.O. (2015). Tekhnolohiia harmoniynoho menedzhmentu v realizatsii zapobihannia ekoloho-ekonomichnist konfliktiv biznes-strukturamy [Technology of harmonious management in the implementation of prevention of ecological and economic conflicts with business structures] / Stalyi rozvytok KHKHI stolittia: upravlinnia, tekhnolohii, modeli: kolektyvna monohrafiia / za nauk. red. prof. Khlobystova YE.V. Cherkasy,. S. 435-442. [in Ukrainian].
17. Sadchenko E.V.& Anderson N.V.& Popova M.A. (2018) The competitive policy of border regions / Strategies for Economic Development: The experience of Poland and the prospects of Ukraine. Collective monograph. Vol. 2. Poland: “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing”. P 88-105. [in English].