ADMINISTRATIVE PRACTICES OF PLANNING OF DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRIAL CITIES ARE BY REVITALIZATION OF TERRITORIES
The article analyzes the theoretical basis of urban development planning. The content and features revitilizatsiyi industrial areas. Studied foreign practice revitilizatsiyi industrial areas and facilities. Established participatory nature of planning the revitalization of industrial zones. Suggestions for improving the methodological approaches to planning revitalization Ukrainian industrial cities.
Cities enter into a competition for the resources of development, specialists and others like that and force to pass to the General layouts of development of cities, strategies of development, plans of revitalization of industrial territories if not to lose competitive edges, in thereby to the outflow of specialists. Society, active habitants of city, comes forward as motive force of planning of development of cities.
The vector of transformation is set by the technological modes 4 generations, that needs the change of consciousness of management, adaptivity of business, economic patriotism. The network structures of doing business, clusters of business and science, venture firms, technological parkas, business-incubators, can the organizationally-economic forms of such advancement and must come forward for self-realization of the prepared well-educated young people. Going must change cardinally near the management of revitalization on the basis of effective administration and professional approach of managers.
2. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro rehuliuvannia mistobudivnoi dil'nosti» [A law of Ukraine is "On adjusting of town-planning дільності"]. (2011). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy [[Lists of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine]. 34 (st.14) [in Ukrainian].
3. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro mistseve samovriaduvannia v Ukraini» (2011). [A law of Ukraine is "On local self-government in Ukraine"]. Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy [[Lists of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine]. 34 (st.59) [in Ukrainian].
4. Ofitsijnyj sajt Zaporiz'koi mis'koi rady [Official web-site of the Zaporizhzhya town council]]. Retrieved from:http://meria.zp.ua/test/index.php?id=24. [in Ukrainian].
5.Myrovoj opyt revytalyzatsyy obschestvennykh horodskykh prostranstv [World experience of ревитализации of public municipal spaces]. (2016) is the Youth scientific forum: Engineering and mathematical sciences. to materials of XXXI of student international research and practice conference 2(31). Moscov. Retrieved from: http://nauchforum.ru/archive/MNF_tech/2(31).pdf. [in Russian].
6.Daryush Klekhovskyj. Horodskye metamorfozy: Novaia zhyzn' starykh promyshlennykh zon [Municipal metamorphoses: New life of old industrial zones]. Retrieved from: https://www.novayagazeta.ru/articles/2016/11/30/70726-uroki-polskogo [in Polskian].
7. Lendry Ch. Kreatyvnyj horod [Creative city]. (2005). Transl. with the eng. Мoskov: Publishing house «Klassika- ХХ1» [in Russian].
8. Luke Pancewicz, Petro Zbieranek. (2013). Pomorskie miasta - jak je kształtować dla dobra wspólnego [Pomorskie cities - how to form it for the common]. Gdansk : publishing House of Gdansk University [in Polskian].
9.Baraniuk, Anastasyia. (2014). Kak Chekhyia pytaetsia reshyt' problemy upadochnykh promyshlennykh rehyonov [As Czech Republic tries to work out the problems of the depressed industrial regions]. Newspaper "Rights. Yes". (55) [in Russian].
10.Lola, Aleksander. (2007). Pryntsypy upravlenyia krupnejshym horodom [Management principles by the largest city]. Problems of theory and practice of management. 3, 64-71. [in Russian].