THE INSTITUTIONAL NATURE OF ECONOMIC INTERESTS OF THE SUBJECTS OF LOGISTICS CHAINS OF COMMODITY MARKETS
Topicality. Determination of the nature, internal content, types and contradictions of economic interests of the subjects of the logistics chains of commodity markets is essential for their effective functioning in the system of the national economy. In the process of logistical interactions, market entities form a tiered system of links based on economic partnerships and trade-offs. This helps to balance the economic interests and to form a common interest in the integrated chain. The economic interests of market chains` subjects will have been emerging, interacting and realizing in the institutional system of the market, which necessitates new research into the institutional nature of interests.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the institutional nature of the economic interests of the subjects of the logistics chains of commodity markets and the typology of the main contradictions between them, as a scientific basis for development the mechanisms for balancing interests of market chains` subjects. During the research the following methods were used:dialectical, theoretical generalization and comparison, graphical, structural-logical method.
Research results. In the context of institutional theory, the essence and nature of economic interests of the subjects of logistics chains of commodity markets were substantiated by the authors. The main stages of the formation of economic l interests with the emphasis on their institutionalization, namely transformation into the norm of rational behavior in the commodity market were determined. The substantive characteristics of the economic interests of the entities in the logistics chains, which reveal their institutional nature, were generalized. It is emphasized that in Ukraine there is a partial realization of the economic interests of the state, consumers, small and medium-sized entities, while corporate structures and international associations generally receive full realization of interests in commodity market chains. The classification of economic interests of subjects of market logistics chains by subject and institutional characteristics has been further developed. The authors have developed a typology of contradictions of economic interests in internal and external dimension and substantiated the essence of the main types of contradictions.
Conclusion. The scientific novelty of the research is the development of the theoretical foundations of market logistics in the part of substantiation of the institutional nature of economic interests of subjects of logistics chains of commodity markets, the development of classification of economic interests, the development of typology of the main internal and external contradictions of participants of logistics chains. The applied value of the obtained results is determined by the possibility of their use by different institutions as a scientific basis for the development of methodological bases for assessing the level of contradictions of interests of market chains` subjects, as well as new mechanisms for balancing economic interests, in particular institutional ones.
2. Yermoshenko, M.M. (2012). Natsionalni ekonomichni interesy: realizatsiia i zakhyst [National economic interests: implementation and protection]. Retrieved from https://nam.kiev.ua/ape/n_01_1-2/yermosh.htm [in Ukrainian].
3. Kanapuhin, P.A. (2010). Protivorechija sistemy jekonomicheskih interesov i ih samovosproizvodstvo [Contradictions of the system of economic interests and their self-reproduction]. Sovremennaja jekonomika: problemy i reshenija. – Modern Economics: Problems and Solutions, 6(6), 28-36.
4. Levchuk, O.V. & Kovalenko V.A. (2016). Aktualni pytannia reformatsii natsionalnykh ekonomichnykh interesiv Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalizatsii [Topical issues of reformation of Ukraine's national economic interests in the context of globalization]. Ekonomika i suspilstvo. – Economy and society, 2, 61-67 [in Ukrainian].
5. Ljashenko, V. I. (2006). Regulirovanie razvitija jekonomicheskih sistem: teorija, rezhimy, instituty [Regulation of the development of economic systems: theory, regimes, institutions]. Doneck: DonNTU [in Russian].
6. Malik, M.I. & Shpykuliak, O.H. (2011). Instytuty y instytutsii u rozvytku ahrarnoi sfery ekonomiky [Institutes and institutions in development of agrarian sphere of economy]. Ekonomika APK. – Economics of agro-industrial complex, 7, 169-176 [in Ukrainian].
7. Novikova, N.L. (2016). Instytutsionalna kontseptsiia naukovoi identyfikatsii ekonomichnykh interesiv [Institutional conception of scientific identification of economic interests]. Ekonomika ta derzhava. – Economy and State, 2, 51-53 [in Ukrainian].
8. Smiesova, V.L. (2017). Ekonomichni interesy v kontseptsiiakh ekonomistiv druhoi polovyny ХХ stolittia [Economic interests in the concepts of economists of the second half of the twentieth century]. Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky. – The mechanism of regulation of the economy, 2 (82), 39-50 [in Ukrainian].
9. Nort, D. (1997). Instituty, institucional'nye izmenenija i funkcionirovanie jekonomiki [Institutions, institutional changes and the functioning of the economy]. B. Mil'ner (Ed.). Moskva: Nachala [in Russian].
10. Hodzhson, Dzh. (2003). Jekonomicheskaja teorija i instituty: Manifest sovremennoj institucional'noj jekonomichekoj teorii [Economic Theory and Institutions: Manifesto of Modern Institutional Economics]. Per. s angl. I.V. Rozmainskogo. Moskva: Delo [in Russian].
11. Ekonomichna entsyklopediia (2000). [Economic Encyclopedia]. S.V. Mochernyi (Ed.). T.I. Kyiv: Vydavnychyi tsentr «Akademiia» [in Ukrainian].
12. Rumjanceva, E. E. (2005). Novaja jekonomicheskaja jenciklopedija. [New Economic Encyclopedia]. Moskva: INFRA-M [in Russian].
13. Pro natsionalnu bezpeku Ukrainy: Zakon Ukrainy vid 21.06.2018 r. № 2469-VIII. [On the National Security of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine dated 21.06.2018 № 2469-VIII]. zakon3.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2469-19. [in Ukrainian].
14. Ekonomichna entsyklopediia (2001). [Economic Encyclopedia].S.V. Mochernyi (Ed.). T.IІ. Kyiv: Vydavnychyi tsentr «Akademiia» [in Ukrainian].
15. Tarakanov, M.L. & Makoveiev, A.P. (2015). Lohistychnyi faktor formuvannia dodanoi vartosti v systemi tovarnykh rynkiv [Logistic factor of value added formation in the commodity market system]. Ekonomika: realii chasu. – Economy: the realities of time, 2(18), 28-34 [in Ukrainian].
16. Tarakanov, N.L. (2013). Regionalnyye logisticheskiye sistemy: problemy formirovaniya i razvitiya: monografiya [Regional logistic systems: problems of formation and development: monograph ]. Odessa: Institut problem rynka i ekonomiko-ekologicheskikh issledovaniy NAN Ukrainy [in Russian].