PROPOSALS FOR THE CREATION OF THE APPROPRIATE INSTITUTIONAL CONDITIONS OF THE FORMATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF LOGISTIC CLUSTERS IN THE ECONOMIC REGIONS OF UKRAINE
Topicality. One of the dynamic and rapid lines of development of modern regional ecosystems is transport logistics as an effective source of competitive advantages. This requires the use of new tools to improve the competitive ability of regions, including the cluster approach, the essence of which is the formation and development of logistic clusters by consolidating the efforts of the state, business, science, education in priority fields of economic activity. As international practice shows, the implementation of the cluster model of logistic activities will contribute to the reduction of total logistic costs by 12-35% as a result of reducing transport costs by 7-20% and the cost of handling operations by 20-30%, as well as accelerating the speed of circulation of material resources by 20-40%. Therefore, the creation of logistic clusters will create favorable conditions for the growth of the volume and quality of transport and logistics services and create a qualitatively new model of the regional economy.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to analyze the current state and problems of the formation of the institutional environment of functioning of logistic clusters in the economic regions of Ukraine, as well as to develop proposals for the creation of the appropriate institutional conditions for the development of logistic clusters as illustrated by the Prydniprovsky and Sloboda economic regions.
Research results. It was found that the formation and effective functioning of logistic clusters in the regions of Ukraine is hampered by many key barriers that can be conditionally classified into the following groups, such as political, foreign economic, institutional, investment and financial, infrastructure, logistics. It was proved that for the effective development of logistic clusters in the economic regions of Ukraine it is reasonable to develop proposals for the creation of appropriate institutional conditions, which are to finalize the Strategies of the regional development in terms of institutional, investmen and financial, organizational and economic and information support of the functioning of logistic clusters using the cluster approach, as well as the Concepts of creating logistic clusters and Strategies for the integrated development of logistic clusters as a component of the regional transport and logistic system; implementation of the financial support mechanism, which includes exogenous and endogenous factors affecting the development of the regional transport and logistic system; the principles on which the formation of logistic clusters should be based; management functions (forecasting, planning, organization, accounting, control, analysis, regulation); a set of tools governing the organization and implementation of logistic activities, as well as the provision of transport services; financial instruments (venture investment, crowdinvesting, factoring, public-private partnership on the basis of attracting private investments, funds of credit institutions, foreign investment resources, grants of international financial organizations); means (digital, information and communication technologies, software, regulatory documents).
Combination of modern cluster policy, mechanism of institutional support for the development of an integrated transport and logistic system and strategies of smart industry specializations in the context of decentralization will create the appropriate conditions for the formation of a logistic cluster as an effective form of partnership, strengthen the competitive advantages of the Prydniprovsky and Sloboda economic regions and increase the economic capacity of territorial communities.
Conclusion. It was substantiated that the introduction of proposals for the creation of the appropriate institutional conditions for the formation and development of logistic clusters will contribute to a synergetic effect, the components of which are to increase the level of investment attractiveness of economic regions; increase revenues due to economic growth of territories; creation of new jobs and growth of employment; increase in the volume of cargo transportation and turnover; optimization of movement of logistic flows; cost reduction for the organization of logistic activities for the reduction of transport component in the cost of services, reduction in time to complete customs procedures for clearance of goods; provision of favourable conditions for the functioning of logistic market; creating objects of the appropriate logistic infrastructure (transport, trade, service, etc); improvement of the technology of transportation with the use of modern digital information and communication technologies.
2. Perebyinis, V.I., Perebyinis, О.V. (2006). Transportno-lohistychni systemy pidpryiemstv: formuvannia ta funktsionuvannia [Transport and Logistic Systems of Companies: Formation and Functioning]: monograph. Poltava, Regional publishing center of Poltava University of Economy and Trade, 207 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Perebyinis, V.I., Boldyrieva, L.М., Perebyinis, О.V. (2009). Transportnyj menedzhment i transportnyj marketynh vyrobnycho-komertsijnoi diial'nosti [Transport Management and Transport Marketing of Industrial and Commercial Activities]: monograph. Poltava, Poltava University of Consumer Cooperation of Ukraine, 201 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Polyakova, О.М. (2014). Klasternyj pidkhid do formuvannia intehrovanoi transportno-lohistychnoi systemy [Cluster approach to the formation of an integrated transport and logistic system]. Bulletin of Transport and Industry Economy, No. 45, рр. 239-244. [in Ukrainian].
5. Ivanov, S.V., Kharazishvili, Y.М. (2017). Innovatsijni faktory rozvytku transportnoi systemy Ukrainy [Innovative Factors of Development of Transport System of Ukraine]. Bulletin of Economic Science of Ukraine, No. 2, рр. 47-55. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kyslyi, V., Zharyk, Т. (2010). Rozvytok transportno-lohistychnykh klasteriv v Ukraini [Development of Transport and Logistic Clusters in Ukraine]. Economy of Ukraine, No. 12, рр. 28-37. [in Ukrainian].
7. Smyrnov, І., Shamtok, О. (2012). Formuvannia transportno-lohistychnykh klasteriv u YeS: ukrains'kyj kontekst [Formation of Transport and Logistic Clusters in the EU: Ukrainian Context]. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko national University of Kyiv, issue 60, рр. 14-19. [in Ukrainian].
8. Nikolaiev, Y.О. (2012). Struktura transportno-lohistychnoho klastera ta protses joho formuvannia [Structure of Transport and Logistic Cluster and Process of its Formation]. Bulletin of Socio-Economic Research, issue 1 (44), рр. 345-350. [in Ukrainian].
9. Popova, N.V. (2013). Klastery kak osnova innovacionnogo razvitija transportno-logisticheskoj sistemy regiona [Clusters as Basis of Innovative Development of Transport and Logistic System of the Region]. Business Inform, No. 8, рр. 63-67. [in Russia].
10. Alioshynskyi, Y.S., Bilan, К.V. (2013). Rozrobka propozytsij schodo stvorennia transportno-lohistychnoho klastera Kharkivs'koi oblasti [Development of Proposals for the Creation of Transport and Logistic Cluster in Kharkiv Region]. East European Magazine of Advanced Technologies, No. 3(3), рр. 29-33. [in Ukrainian].
11. Klastery v ekonomitsi Ukrainy [Clusters in the Economy of Ukraine]: monograph (2014). Edited by scientist М.P. Voinarenko. Khmelnytskyi, Khmelnytskyi National University, Self-employed individual Melnyk А.А., 1085 p. [in Ukrainian].
12. Hrytsenko, S.І. (2018). Formuvannia paradyhmy sotsial'no-ekonomichnoho rozvytku v konteksti transportno-lohistychnykh klasteriv [Formation of Paradigm of Socio-Economic Development in the Context of Transport and Logistic Clusters]. Bulletin of Khmelnytskyi National University. Series Economic Sciences, vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 178-182. [in Ukrainian].
13. Ivanov, S.V. (2018). Transportno-lohistychni klastery v konteksti rozvytku transportnoi systemy Ukrainy ta okremo vziatoho ekonomichnoho rajonu [Transport and Logistic Clusters in the Context of the Development of the Transport System of Ukraine and a Single Economic Region]. Economic Herald of the Donbas, No. 1(51), рр. 15-22. [in Ukrainian].
14. Blaik, P. (2010). Logistyka. Koncepcja zintegrowanego zarzadzania. Warszawa, Polskie Wydawnictwo Ekonomiczne, 480 s.
15. Kotler, P., Keller, K.L. (2014). Marketing Management. 14th edition. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, Prentice Hall, 720 p.
16. Murphy, Paul R., Wood, Donald F. (2017). Sovremennaja logistika [Modern Logistic]. 8th edition. Moscow, I. D. Williams LLC, 720 p. [in Russia].
17. Bowersox, Donald J., Closs, David J. (2017). Logistika: integrirovannaja cep' postavok [Logistic: Integrated Supply Chain]. 2nd edition. Moscow, Olymp-Business, 640 p. [in Russia].
18. Ilchenko, S.V., Karpenko, H.Y. (2017). Assessment of the Transport Infrastructure Impact on the Regional Development. Economic Innovations, No. 65, pp. 67-72. DOI: 10.31520/ei.2017.19.3(65).67-72.
19. Goriup, P., Laiko, O.I., Chechovich, Z.V. (2018). Sustainable Development of Economic Systems: Project-Decentralization Approach. Economic Innovations, vol. 20, issue 3(68), pp. 46-56. DOI: 10.31520/ei.2018.20.3(68).46-56.
20. Laiko, O., Kwilinski, A. (2017). Tools for the Improving of Investment Climate in Territorial Communities: Challenges and Perspectives for Ukrainian Eeconomy. Economics. Ecology. Socium, No. 1 (1), pp. 93-103.
21. Ivanov, S.V., Trushkina, N.V. (2019). Formuvannia lohistychnykh klasteriv u konteksti modernizatsii ekonomiky rehioniv Ukrainy [Formation of Logistic Clusters in the Context of Modernization of the Economy of the Regions of Ukraine]. Modern Scientific Views on Economic Mechanisms to Stimulate Socio-Economic Development: materials of the reports of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Uzhhorod, February 16, 2019). Uzhhorod, National University. In 2 parts. Uzhhorod, Helvetica Publishing House, рр. 127-130. [in Ukrainian].
22. Trushkina, N.V. (2019). Lohistychnyj klaster iak forma partnerstva v konteksti staloho rozvytku rehioniv Ukrainy [Logistic Cluster as a Form of Partnership in the Context of Sustainable Development of Regions of Ukraine]. Strategies for the Global Competitiveness: Global Partnership for Sustainable Development: materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference. (Cherkasy, March 22, 2019). Cherkasy, Cherkasy State Technological University, рр. 26-28. [in Ukrainian].
23. The Global Competitiveness Report 2017-2018 (2017). Geneva, World Economic Forum, 393 p.
24. Transport i zv'iazok Ukrainy za 2017 rik: stat. zbirnyk [Transport and Communication of Ukraine for 2017]: statistical bulletin (2018). Kyiv, State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 168 p. [in Ukrainian].
25. Ministerstvo ekonomichnoho rozvytku i torhivli Ukrainy rozpochalo obhovorennia klasternoi prohramy promyslovoho rozvytku [Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine started discussion of cluster program of the industrial development]. URL: https://www.me.gov.ua/News/Detail. [in Ukrainian].