FRANCHISING AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE NATURALLY RESERVE FUND'S ECONOMY
Topicality. The franchising tool can become a form environmentally oriented business activities, a development vector of cooperation of naturally reserved fund institutions and representatives of the private sector, who want to carry out their activities taking into account environmental imperatives and produce truly ecologically pure products, but first of all corresponding contractual mechanism must be formalized into a legal structure and an independent object of normative-legal regulation.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is represented the main tendencies and realities the franchising's law nature problem. Also few questions are being discussed, concerning the specification of franchising like a unique law phenomena. Therefore, the relevant article is devoted to the problems of the formation and use the franchising tool in the field of conservation work, advantages and disadvantages of implementing the mechanism of franchising contracts are considered both for the NRF institutions, and for representatives of the private sector of the economics.
Research results. In this article we have reviewed the public and social elements of "natural reserve franchising's", which engulfs the narrow sphere of relations than other kinds of franchising. Designing a proper franchise system is a creative activity and entails developing a strategic plan, which needs to be written and have a logical flow of information. The strategic plan provides management with a road map for the company, with defined tactical actions that achieve the company’s objectives.
Conclusion. Nowadays, franchisors are looking today to leverage the advantages inherent in the multi-unit developer relationship by modifying the terms of their offerings for developers, by requiring the franchisee to internalize and share in some of the unit support obligations typically provided to single-unit franchisees and reduce the franchisor’s per-unit cost of support. Today’s educated investors are not only looking at what it takes to get into the business, but also the ROI and exit strategy when it’s time to get out. And capitalizing on one’s hard work can be exponentially rewarding in franchising by way of resales. The original franchise model was built on the premise that the franchisor would continue to operate a material number of its own units and therefore would set system goals and operational imperatives that were mutually beneficial.
2. Nogachevskyj, O. F. (2010). Franchajzyng v Ukrayini: Vybir i kupivlya franshyzy[ Franchising in Ukraine: Choosing and Buying a Franchise]. Akt. Problemy Ekonomiky, 12, 63-69 [in Ukrainian].
3. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2010). Draft Law of Ukraine "On Franchising". Retrieved from: http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/JH5QE00A.html [in Ukrainian]
4. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2011). "The Tax Code of Ukraine", Retrieved from: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/anot/en/2755-17 [in Ukrainian]
5. Andryeyeva, N. M., & Kozlovceva, V. A. (2013). Ecological franchising as a form of activation and entrepreneurial activity in the food industry of Ukraine: the economic and legal implementation's aspect, Ekonomiko-pravovyj aspekt vprovadzhennya, 2, 5-9. Retrieved from: http://dspace.oneu.edu.ua/jspui/bitstream/123456789/2102/1 [in Ukrainian].
6. The Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine. (2007). The Resolution of the Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the National Standard No. 4. Appraisal of Intellectual Property Rights". Retrieved from: http://www.spfu.gov.ua/documents/3697.html [in Ukrainian].
7. The information International Franchising Association and VetFran. (2019). [Position statement] Retrieved from: http://fdf.org.ua/pro-federatsiyu/organi-upravlinnya-federatsiji-rozvitku-franchajzingu-ukrajini [in Ukrainian].
8. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (1999). The Law of Ukraine “On Concessions”. Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/997-14 [in Ukrainian].
9. What is franchising? (2019). BusinessInform. [Position statement]. Retrieved from: http://www. franchising.ua. [in Ukrainian].
10. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2004). "The Civil Code of Ukraine". Retrieved from: http://www.spfu.gov.ua/documents/3697.html http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/en/435-1511. [in Ukrainian].
11. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2003). "The Commercial Code of Ukraine". Retrieved from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15 [in Ukrainian].