THEORETICAL OF BASIS OF ENSURING FUNCTIONAL TRANSFORMATION SYSTEM OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT OF ECONOMY
Topicality. The transformation of the existing system of environmental management and creation of new organizational and economic forms of management becomes of particular relevance at the present stage of the development of civilization. The state system of environmental management primarily implements the objectives of environmental policy, taking into account the socio-ecological and economic interests of society and maintaining the environmental balance on the territory of the country. Implementation in the national legislation of the rules and directives of the EU environmental legislation, their adaptation to environmental policy in accordance with internal environmental realities is a modern international requirements of the EU and involves a reorientation of organization of the economic actors and the search for new forms and methods for ensuring the functional management of the processes of ecologization of the country's economy.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is a theoretical analysis of the basic principles of functional transformation of the system of environmental management of economy and the substantiation of its priorities for the development.
Research results. Analyzing the research of foreign and domestic scientists, we came to the conclusion that the transformation of the environmental management system is one of the requirements of the international system of environmental management standardization, which requires its functional expansion and systemic, methodological deepening.The functional transformation of the environmental management system has to follow international requirements and have appropriate principles of harmonization, sound legislative framework and high efficiency of environmental management and control tools.
The necessity of using the process of management not as a fragmentary, spontaneous process, but as a system of purposeful, scientifically substantiated mechanisms of regularization the totality of socio-ecological and economic relations is substantiated.In this case, the main role in the mechanisms should belong to the economic forms and methods of "primary production", adapted to the process of development of new patterns and trends.
The very process of economic management provides for an objective need to forecast the possible consequences of the influence of the chosen regulatory mechanisms on the resource-environmental situation, and scientific substantiation must be confirmed by the degree of achievement of the targets.
Conclusion. The need for functional expansion of environmental management and the development of scientific and methodological support for environmental management of the economy is the basis for ensuring the functional transformation of the modern management system in Ukraine. Approaches to assess the effectiveness of the components of the system of environmental management of the sectoral economy that will ensure the long-term socio-ecological and economic development of the country constitute the subject and prospects for further research in this direction.
2. Ernstson Henrik. Transformative collective action: A network approach to transformative change in ecosystem-based management. In: Bodin Ö, Prell C., editors. Social networks and natural resource management: Uncovering the social fabric of environmental governance. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 2011. pp. 255–287 [in English].
3.Wiek A, Ness B, Schweizer-Ries P, Brand F, Farioli F. From complex systems analysis to transformational change: A comparative appraisal of sustainability science projects. Sustainability Science. 2012;7:5–24 [in English].
4. O. A. Vasyuta, S.I. Vasyuta, H.H. Filipchuk (Ed). (2004). Ekolohichna polityka: natsionalʹni ta hlobalʹni realiyi [Ecological policy: national and global realities]. (Vols. 1-4). Chernivtsi: Zelena Bukovyna [in Ukrainian].
5.Veklich O. A. (1991). Ekologo-ekonomicheskiye protivorechiya [Ecological and economic contradictions]. K.: Nauk.dumka [in Ukrainian].
6.Zuyev V. A. (2003). Pravove rehulyuvannya realizatsiyi ekolohichnoho upravlinnya v Ukrayini ta shlyakhy yoho vdoskonalennya [Legal regulation of the implementation of environmental management in Ukraine and ways to improve it]. Upravlinnya u sferi okhorony dovkillya ta pryrodokorystuvannya v Ukrayini: problemy ta shlyakhy yikh vyrishennya - Management in the field of environmental protection and nature management in Ukraine: the problems and ways of their solution, 51-92 [in Ukrainian].
7. Gromova E. N. (2009). Nauchnyye osnovy kompleksnogo podkhoda k mnogoaspektnosti v razvitii teorii upravleniya [The scientific basis of an integrated approach to multidimensionality in the development of management theory]. Odessa: OGEKU [in Ukrainian].
8. Sotsialʹno-ekonomichnyy rozvytok Ukrayinsʹkoho Prychornomorʺya [Socio-economic development of the Ukrainian Black Sea region: challenges and opportunities] (2016). Odesa: IPREED NAN Ukrayiny [in Ukrainian].
9. Ekologiya i ekonomika prirodopolzovaniya / Pod red. E.V. Girusova, V.N. Lopatina. (2002) [Ecology and Economics of Nature Use]. M .: UNITY-DANA. - 519 p. [in Russian].
10. Potapenko V. H. Transformatsiia systemy pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy na zasadakh “zelenoi” ekonomiky: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka : avtoref. dys... d-ra ekon. nauk : 08.00.06 / Potapenko Viacheslav Heorhiiovych ; Sum. derzh. universytet. – Sumy, 2014. – 39 s. [in Ukrainian].