DEVELOPMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND ECONOMIC MECHANISM OF RECREATIONAL LAND USE OF ODESSA REGION
The study examined the organizational and economic opportunities for recreational land-use in Odessa region towards ecologization of economic relations. Organizational& economic bases in the process of ecologization of recreational land use are intended to provide a mechanism for use of the respective territories, regulation of the system of forms and methods of social organization in the respective lands. Public relations on the territory of urban agglomerations represent a complex system, because they relate to organization of both material and non-material production, exchange, distribution and consumption of material goods and services, etc. In order to ensure sustainable development of the respective territories, organizational system of recreational land use should ensure existence, functioning and development of appropriate regulations, standards and guidelines for use of recreational lands of the regions. It is proved that in today's environmental and economic situation of land recreational use, there are obstacles to the sustainable development of the territory. In the situation of absence of a single organizational&economic basis and policy of system regulation in development of the entire agglomeration’s territory, functional and spatial integrity of the city and the suburban area is destroyed. The structure and definition of the organizational& economic mechanism of ecologization of recreational land use as an interconnected set of relations, principles, methods and forms of ensuring the interaction of organizational, production, financial and economic processes in the system of recreational land use, which promotes increase of competitive advantages and efficiency of development of the corresponding territories is given. The study determined that organizational&economic mechanism consists of the following components: financing, stimulation, planning, regulation, institutional and managerial support.
2. Mishenin, I. V., Mishenina, N. V., & Yarova, I. Y. (2012). Problemy ekoloho-ekonomycheskoho stymulyrovanyia. In Mechanism of innovative potential of industrial enterprises (pp. 424-438). Sumy: TOV "DD Papirus". [in Ukrainian].
3. Ibatullin, Sh.I., Stepenko, O.V., Sakal', O.V. (2012). Mekhanizmy upravlinnya zemel'nymy vidnosynamy v konteksti zabezpechennya staloho rozvytku [Mechanisms of land relations in the context of sustainable development]. Kiyev: Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine[in Ukrainian].
4. Department of Statistics in the Odessa region (2015). Statystychnyy shchorichnyk Odes'koyi oblasti za 2014 rik [Statistical Yearbook of Odessa Region 2014]. Odesa [in Ukrainian].
5. Tykhonov, A.H., Hrebeniuk, N.V., Tykhonenko O.V. & Fedorenko V.P. (2002) Naukovi zasady staloho rozvytku zemlekorystuvannia: pryntsypy, indykatory, pokaznyky. Zemlevporyadkuvannya, 2, 13-21 [in Ukrainian].
6. Nudel'man, M. S. (1987) Sotsyal'no–ekonomycheskye problemi rekreatsyonnoho pryrodopol'zovanyya. Kiyev: Naukova dumka [in Russian].
7. Ryabchykov, A.K. (2002) Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannya [Economy of nature usage]. M.: "Elit – 2000». [in Ukrainian].
8. Dorohuntsov, S.I., Novatorov, O.S., Nikolaienko, T.S. (1999). Otsinka zemel'no-resursnoho potentsialu Ukrayiny i problemy zabezpechennya yoho efektyvnoho vykorystannya. Kyiv: Rada po vyvchennyu produktyvnykh syl Ukrayiny NAN Ukrayiny. (In Ukrainian)
9. Mishenin, E. V. & Yarova, I. E. (2014). Rozvitok vidnosin vlasnosti u formati zabezpechennya zbalansovanogo funktsionuvannya tsilisnogo zemelno–maynovogo kompleksu [Development of property relations in the format of ensuring the balanced functioning of the integral land-property complex]. Visnik Sumskogo natsionalnogo agrarnogo universitetu. Seriya «Ekonomika ta menedzhment» – Bulletin of the Sumy National Agrarian University. Series "Economics and Management", 8 (61), 14–20 [in Ukrainian].
10. Hranovs'ka, L.M. (2007). Ratsional'ne pryrodokorystuvannya v zoni ekolohichno-ekonomichnoho ryzyku. [Sustainable environmental management in the area of eco-economic risk]. Kherson, KhDU. (In Ukrainian).