MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE FOOD INDUSTRY IN THE CONTEXT OF GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMIC CHALLENGES
Topicality. Today, there is a rapid change in the global food market, the formation of a "green" economy, increasing requirements for quality parameters of food products, increasing competition in international food markets. All this determines the relevance of the problem of management of innovative activity of food enterprises in the context of global environmental and economic challenges.
Aim and tasks. The aim of the article is to form a theoretical and methodological basis for the management of innovative development of food enterprises in the conditions of formation in the conditions of global environmental and economic challenges.
Research results. In the process of research, we have studied the basic models of innovative development of the food industry, were determined methodical bases of formation of the strategy of innovative development of food enterprises, which are based on the principles of the theory of analytical hierarchy and the theory of analytical networks. We have built a hierarchical model of economic stability assessment and a hierarchical model of innovative management of the food industry. The hierarchical model of innovative management includes such types of innovative activity of the enterprise of the food industry: researches and developments; acquisition of new technologies; production, design and design works; purchase of software; training and preparation of personnel; marketing researches; acquisition of fixed assets. There may be such options for innovation policy: replacement of discontinued, obsolete products; improvement of product quality; expansion of the range; preservation of traditional markets; creation of new markets; ensuring compliance with modern standards.
Conclusion. Strategic development of the food industry on innovative principles requires: program-target approach to the development and implementation of innovative projects; creation of an innovative system to improve the efficiency of production; development of promotion and information-analytical support; creation of competitive in price and quality of raw materials and products that meet the requirements of safety for humans and the environment, the formation of a favorable human environment; development and implementation of innovative technologies in the food industry. The hierarchical model has great analytical capabilities. It can identify the value of the priority criteria and alternative development scenarios of the enterprise. It provides opportunities to: identify the most important indicators. This will make it possible to greatly reduce the size of the comparison matrices at the next level. This reduces the size of the work of experts; assessment of the priorities of factors on the level of influence on the economic stability of the enterprise; find the most important sets of policies of participants; assessment of priorities of participants on the level of influence on the economic stability of the enterprise.
2. Vorotin V.Ie. (2013). Modifikaciya promislovogo sektoru Ukraini yak obiektu derzhavnogo upravlinnya: teoretichni pitannya [Modification of the industrial sector of Ukraine as an object of public administration: theoretical issues]. Teoretichni i praktichni aspekti ekonomiki ta intelektualnoi vlasnosti [Theoretical and practical aspects of Economics and intellectual property]. 1(2). 43-48. [in Ukrainian]
3. Kovtun O.A. (2010). Derzhavna promislova politika yak skladova procesu modernizacii realnogo sektora ekonomiki [State industrial policy as a component of the process of modernization of the real sector of the economy]. Investicii: praktika ta dosvid [Investments: practice and experience]. 6. 87-92. [in Ukrainian]
4. Stadnik V.V. (2015). Strukturno-tekhnologichne transformuvannya promislovogo sektora ekonomiki Ukraini: problemi i perspektivi v konteksti yevrointegracijnih procesiv [Structural and technological transformation of the industrial sector of the economy of Ukraine: problems and prospects in the context of European integration processes]. Visnik Hmelnickogo nacionalnogo universitetu. Ekonomichni nauki [Bulletin of Khmelnitsky national University. Economics]. 4(2). 86-91. [in Ukrainian]
5. Shevchenko A.V. (2016). Prioriteti ta instrumenti derzhavnoi promislovoi politiki v zabezpechenni vidnovlennya zrostannya realnogo sektora ekonomiki Ukraini [Priorities and tools of the state industrial policy in ensuring the recovery of the real sector of the economy of Ukraine]. Biznes Inform [Business Inform]. 1. 72-76. [in Ukrainian]
6. Andrijchuk V.G. (2013). Misce i rol netarifnih zahodiv regulyuvannya mizhnarodnoi torgivli u formuvanni globalnogo torgovelnogo seredovishcha na suchasnomu etapi rozvitku svitovogo gospodarstva [Place and role of non-tariff measures of regulation of international trade in the formation of the global trading environment at the present stage of development of the world economy]. Aktualni problemi mizhnarodnih vidnosin [Actual problems of international relations]. 117. 2. 92-101. [in Ukrainian]
7. Mazaraki A.A., Melnik T.M. (2010). Regulyatorna politika u sferi zovnishnoi torgivli: monografiya [Regulatory policy in the sphere of foreign trade: monograph]. KNTEU. 469. [in Ukrainian]
8. Rumyancev A.P. (2015) Suchasni napryami rozvitku svitovih tovarnih rinkiv [Modern trends in the development of world commodity markets]. Strategiya rozvitku Ukraini [Development strategy of Ukraine]. 2. 15-18. [in Ukrainian]
9. Shnirkov O.I. (2015) Problema transformacii tovarnoi eksportnoi specializacii Ukraini v umovah poshuku novih rinkiv zbutu [The Problem of transformation of commodity export specialization of Ukraine in the search for new markets]. Aktualni problemi mizhnarodnih vidnosin [Actual problems of international relations]. 124(2). 121-129. [in Ukrainian]
10. Fomishyna V.M. (2014). Investytsiina polityka Ukrainy u svitli yevrointehratsiinykh protsesiv: vybir priorytetiv Ukraine's Investment Policy in the Light of European Integration Processes: Choice of Priorities. Biznes-navihator Business Navigator. 1. 180-185. [in Ukrainian]
11. Naumov O.B., Naumova L.M. (2017). Strategichni imperativi institucijnogo regulyuvannya innovacijnogo rozvitku promislovogo virobnictva [Strategic imperatives of institutional regulation of innovative development of industrial production]. Ekonomichni innovacii: Zbirnik naukovih prac [Economic innovations: collection of scientific papers]. 64. 224-229. [in Ukrainian]