CONDITIONS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND FORMATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL COMPETENCE OF PROFESSIONALS OF THE ECONOMIC COMPLEX OF THE REGION
Topicality. The urgency of the problem of the formation of environmental competences among graduates of higher education is connected with the necessity of implementing the principles of sustainable development of the economy of enterprises, the economic complex of the region, the urgent implementation of a model of its component of ecological thinking into a competent dream. The domestic educational branch chose the path of radical reforms, improving the quality of education. This applies, in particular, to the quality of environmental education. Formation of ecological competence of future specialists is a strict necessity of the present.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the determinism, the conditionality of the requirements of the sustainable development economy to the ecological competencies of specialists of all specialties of the economic complex of the region, and the formation of their ecological thinking. The task is to clarify the concept of "environmental thinking of a specialist", to determine the role and place of environmental competence in the general model of professional and professional competences of a specialist in sustainable development economics.
Research results. The results of the analysis of publications of foreign and domestic scientists in the article gave an opportunity to substantiate the requirements of the sustainable development economy to the ecological competence of a specialist to formulate the essence of his ecological thinking as the ability to provide a balanced solution to the economic tasks of economic, scientific and technical, social development of the subject of economic activity in harmony with the favorable surrounding environment by rational use of natural resource potential, preservation and protection of the surrounding se debris; subordinate the corporate interests of growth and development to the environmental interests of the present and future generations of society.
Conclusion. The tasks of realization of the concept of sustainable development of the enterprise, economic complex of the region require the formation of specialists from the future economy of social responsibility to modern and future generations of society for the results of the implementation of their actions and projects. The process of forming such responsibility should be realized in the current conditions of the reform of the national higher education. In particular, by introducing a competent approach to the training of future specialists, the perception of the system of teaching environmental competence as an important component of the competent model of a specialist, the formation of a specialist in environmental thinking as an organic component of his general culture.
2. Nashe obsheye budusheye (1989). [Our common future]. Report of the International Commission on Environment and Development [Translated from English]. Moscow: Progress.
3. Flavin, K., French, H., & Hardker, H. (2002) Stan svitu – 2002. Poryadok dennyy na ХХI stolittya [The state of the world - 2002. Agenda for the XXI century]. Kiev: Intelsfera.
4. Soloshych, I.O., & Holder, D.O. (2013) Formuvannya ecological kompetentsiyi u maybutnikh tekhnichnykh fakhivtsiv u haluzi transportnykh tekhnolohiy pry vykladanni ekonomichnykh dystsyplin [Formation of economic competence of future technical specialists in the field of transport technologies in the teaching of economic disciplines]. Update content, forms and methods of teaching and education in educational institutions, Vol. 7, 177-180.
5. Andrus, O. (2011) Suchasni aspekty profesiynoyi pidhotovky studentiv u tekhnichnykh universytetakh [Modern aspects of professional training of students in technical universities]. Problemy pidhotovky suchasnoho vchytelya, 4(2), 283-294. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ppsv_2011_4(2)_43
6. Antonyuk, V., & Dorofeyeva, Y. (2010) Yakisna systema bezperervnoyi osvity yak umova pidvyshchennya konkurentospromozhnosti Ukrayiny ta yiyi rehioniv [Qualitative system of continuous education as a condition for increasing the competitiveness of Ukraine and its regions]. Ukrayina: aspekty pratsi, 5,11-18.
7. Osvita dlya staloho rozvytku (2012) [Education for sustainable development]. National report for 2012. Retrieved from http://dea.gov.ua/chapter/osvita_dlya_stalogo_rozvitku_nacionalna_dopovid_skorocheno.
8. Kovalenko, M.A., Lomonosova, O.E., & Shvorob, G.M. (2019) Metody vykladannya ekonomiky u suchasni vyshchiy shkoli: naukovo-metodychnyy posibnyk [Methods of teaching economics in modern high school: scientific methodical manual]. Kherson: Oldi-plus.
9. Tatur, Y.H. (2004) Kompetentnist v strukturi modeli yakosti pidhotovky spetsialista [Competence in the structure of the quality model of specialist training]. Higher education today, 3, 20-26.
10. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro vyshchu osvitu» (2014) [The Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education"]. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada, 37-38, 2004. Retrieved from http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18/page
11. Manylich, M.I. (2005) Shlyakhy rozvytku paradyhmy vyshchoyi osvity v Ukrayini [Ways of Development of the Paradigm of Higher Education in Ukraine]. Scientific Bulletin of the Chernivtsi University. Vol. 254. Economics, 115-120.