PROCESSES OF GLOBALIZATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-ENVIRONMENT ARE IN MODERN REALITIES
In the article the influence of globalist processes, widely developing in nowadays world, are analyzed. Because of that the art becomes to be a tool of reach countries to have the right of domination in a world space. Authors argue about positive and negative sides of globalization in this text.
The main objective of this paper to analyze in detail the impact of globalization on the world economy. The paper presents the analysis of the nature of the process of globalization in the modern world. Globalization has been analyzed in the following interdependent aspects: economic, territorial. Here are main reasons of globalization. The paper presents two main directions to define of globalization in terms of the behavior of nation-states in the global geopolitical environment. The paper presents the positive and negative influences of globalization on the world economy and national economies in the world. Special attention is paid to the problems associated with globalization for the different states. Globalisation is an incessant process, which lasts a lot of years, but problems, associated with it. Autor dispute among themselves about globalisation and can't create a single definition of this process.
Autor argue about positive and negative sides of globalisation in this text. Necessity of formation of uniform economic, legal, information and technological space for realization of free and effective enterprise activity of all subjects of managing has led the Ukrainian economy to to transformation of integration economic processes in a new system condition - globalization of economic communications.
2. Plehanov, А. (2012). Kraina v cuchasnukh zhlobalizatsinykh protsecakh: osnovni tendencii ta perspektuvu [Country in the modern processes of globalization: basic tendencies and prospects]. Molodi avtory. – Young authors. К: HО „Molodizhna Alternatyva”– 84 p. [in Ukraine].
3. Volynckii, H. (2006). Pro konkurentni perevahy v umovakh Про конкурентні переваги в умовах zhlobalizatsii [About competitive edges in the conditions of globalization]. Ekonomika Ukrainy. – Economy of Ukraine, 12, 68-72 [in Ukraine].
4. Manzia, M.V. (2008). Sotcialnyi vymir zhlobalizatsiia [Social measuring of globalization]. Humanitarnui visnyk ZDIA. – Humanitarian announcer ZDIA, 32, 196-209 [in Ukraine].
5. Czto daet Belarussii Zhlobalizatsiia? [That gives to Belorussia globalization] (2004). Proceedings from That now brought the processes of globalization to Belorussia, and what discussions are conducted round them: Materialy Mezhdunarodnoi konferensii – Materials of the International conference. Belorus. Hos. Un-t, Fond im. F. Eberta. – Minsk: BHU. www.economy.bsu.by Retrieved from http://www.economy.bsu.by/library/Что_дает_Беларуси_глобализация/Что_дает_Беларуси_глобализация.pdf.
6. Mizhnarodne bezpekove seredovyshche: vyklyky I zahrozy natcionalnii bezpetci Ukrainy [An international safety environment : is challenges and threat to national safety of Ukraine] (2013): NISD. (pp. 60-64) www.nas.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.nas.gov.ua/siaz/Ways_of_development_of_Ukrainian_science/
7. Kovalieva, P. (2015). Ukraina u svitovykh zhlobalizatsinykh protsecakh: vyklyky i vidpovidi [Ukraine in the world processes of globalization: challenges and answers]. Naukovyi visnyk. Seriia „Filosofia”. – Scientific announcer. Series are „Philosophy”. Harkiv: HNPU, 45, 1, 229-241 [in Ukraine].