DIRECTIONS OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF TRANSPORT LOGISTICS IN UKRAINE
Topicality. Technological innovations of the fourth industrial revolution have had a significant impact on the development of logistics and the organization of logistics and transportation throughout the world. These processes were also facilitated by the globalization of international trade, the transnationalization of large companies, and the growth of volumes of commodities’ production, which involves the unrestricted movement of resources and goods between countries and continents, which can only be realized under the presence of a strong and developed transport and logistics infrastructure. The growing role of transport and logistics services is confirmed by the UNCTAD data, according to which 63 % of the World's volume of investment stock belongs to the services sector, 23.4 % of which - to the transport and logistics services.The geo-strategic position of Ukraine allows it being a convenient place for transit transportation of cargoes and passengers between the countries of Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Four Crete transport corridors pass through Ukraine. The transit transposition of Ukraine is an absolute advantage of the country, which makes national market attractive for foreign investors and producers.
World trends show, that recently in the sphere of transport logistics, new cargo delivery technologies and innovative approaches to transport infrastructure have emerged. That is why the relevance of the choice of the paper topic is related to the study of the impact of innovative technologies of the fourth industrial revolution on the development of transport logistics. There is a large number of ambitious projects that will be analyzed in this study. This will allow us formulating suggestions on the implementation of the most promising projects of transport logistics to implement them in Ukraine. They will be aimed at increasing the competitiveness of both logistics enterprises and the country as a whole.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to study the impact of innovative technologies on the development of transport logistics in Ukraine and to formulate suggestions on the implementation of the most promising projects into the transport and logistics infrastructure of Ukraine.
Research results. The article reveals the main meta-trends in the development of logistics for the nearest future, namely: 3D printing, IoT, UAV, autonomous transport and underground cargo delivery. The analysis of the logistics market showed, that in Ukraine over the past 10 years the development of logistics has showed a predominantly negative dynamics : almost no water transport (only 1 % of total freight turnover); due to the state of roads and restrictions on the traffic of large-sized transport, only recently road haulage has begun to show a positive dynamics, while rail transport is still the main type of cargo transportation in Ukraine. The project of a logistics infrastructure for underground cargo delivery for the Odessa region and Ukraine as a whole is suggested. Within the framework of this project, a possibility, the potential cost and the profit from the implementation of the underground cargo network in Ukraine have been analyzed. According to the analysis, at the expense of the profit from this project, the payback period will be 7 years, and only one year after the project implementation the profit is expected to increase by 51 %.
Conclusion. Ukraine has an extremely favorable geopolitical location; several international transport corridors pass through the country, but at the moment the degree of the use of transport infrastructure in Ukraine is rather low. In recent years, the country has been active in supporting initiatives related to the development of international transport corridors, defining their creation and development as a priority direction in the development of the transport complex of Ukraine. According to the analysis, the attraction of investments for the introduction of modern transportation technologies will lead to a significant increase in the profit from freight transportation and will allow Ukraine to take the leading position in the market of logistics services in Europe.
2. Krykavsky E.V., Dovbakh N.A., Kostyuk A.S. and Shevtsiv L.Y. (2004) Do teorii optymizatsii logistychnych vytrat [The theory of optimization of logistics costs]. Visnyk Sumskogo derzhovnogo universytetu. Seria Ekonomika, 5 (64), pp. 142-154. [in Ukrainian].
3. Krykavsky E.V. (2014) Nova paradygma logistyky: strategichnyi status [The new paradigm logistics: strategic status]. Naukovi pratsi DonNTU. Seria Ekonomichna, 4(48), pp. 240-247. [in Ukrainian].
4. Oklander M.A. (2004) Logistichna systema pidpryiemstv (The monografia) [Logistic Enterprises]. Odesa: Astroprint, р.312 [in Ukrainian].
5. Osobly`vosti rozvy`tku svitovogo ry`nku logisty`chny`x poslug [Features of development of the world market of logistic services]. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/6_2018/34.pdf. [in Ukrainian].
6. Ody`n poyas, ody`n shlyax: global`ny`j geoekonomichny`j proekt Ky`tayu [One belt, one way: the global geo-economic project of China]. Retrieved from http://sinologist.com.ua/odin-poyas-odin-shlyah-globalnij-geoekonomichnij-proekt-kitayu/. [in Ukrainian].
7. Rejty`ng Svitovogo Banku [World Bank rating]. Retrieved from https://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global. [in Russian].
8. Shvab K. (2016). Chetvjortaja Promyshlennaja Revoljucija [The Fourth Industrial Revolution]. Moskva: JeKSMO. [in Russian].
9. Ronald L.Lewis (1993) Activity-Based Costing for Marketing and Manufacturing. Westport, Conn.: Quorum Books. [in English].
10. Michael C.O`Guin (1991) The Complete Guide to Activity-Based Costing. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. [in English].
11.Robert S. Kaplan and H. Thomas Johnson (1987). Relevance Lost: The Rise and Fall of Management Accounting. Boston: Harvard Business School Press. [in English].