COMPLEX ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF THE ACTIVITIES OF SEA TRANSPORT ENTERPRISES ON THE PRINCIPLES OF STABLE DEVELOPMENT
Topicality. The peculiarity of the functioning of enterprises in the current conditions of a long-term crisis is their constant dependence on the entire set of industrial and non-industrial entities, characterized by increased rigidity of competition. As a result, it negatively affects the competitiveness and sustainability of the operation of enterprises. Therefore, solving the problem of sustainable development and the ability to withstand adverse situations is an urgent task of enterprises in modern economic conditions. Improving the system for assessing the results of the development of national shipping involves the economic isolation of the resources of enterprises of maritime transport and the interdependence of the results of all units of industrial infrastructure from the nature of interaction in the process of operating in the market of transport services.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to develop theoretical, methodological and practical recommendations for a comprehensive analysis of the activities of maritime enterprises, as well as to systematize the conditions for the efficient functioning of the main units of the maritime transport industry in modern restrictions.
Research results. The article defines and classifies factors of influence on the work of companies and substantiates the main ways of getting out of the economic crisis. The basis of the formation of a balanced system of indicators of effective positioning of the subsystems of the maritime transport industry is justified. It determines the clarity of the implementation of strategic approaches to the transformation of the management system with institutional and entrepreneurial factors. The mechanism of management of the efficiency of navigation and port activity in entrepreneurial and macroeconomic aspects based on the final results taking into account the principles of a market economy, external factors and restrictions is substantiated.
Conclusion. Accordingly, many factors influence the sustainable development of the enterprise. However, not only the nature of factors, but also an effective mechanism for sustainable development of the enterprise is important for effective functioning. Ability to assess the sustainability of enterprise development allows to manage its level, effectively and adequately market situation to use its potential and achieve a favorable outcome.
2. Koba, V.H., Babyna, O.Ye. & Kovbatiuk, M.V. et al. (2011). Ekonomichnyi analiz diialnosti pidpryiemstv vodnoho transportu [Economic analysis of the activity of marine transport enterprises]. Kyjiv : KYT [in Ukrainian].
3. Zhihareva, V.V., Kotlubaj, A.M. & Kibik, O.N. et al. (2010). Ekonomika morskogo transporta: ucheb. posob. [Economy of sea transport]. Odessa : IPRiJeJeI NANU [in Russian].
4. Kotlubaj, O.M. (2004). Ekonomichni mekhanizmy rozvytku torhovelnoho moreplavannia v Ukraini [Economiс mechanisms for the development of merchant shipping in Ukraine]. Odesa : IPREED NANU [in Ukrainian].
5. Primachev, N.T., Primacheva, S.I. (2001). Morskie torgovye porty v sisteme intermodal'nyh transportnyh soobshhenij [Sea trade ports in the system of intermodal connection]. Odessa : IPRiJeJeI NANU [in Russian].
6. Vasiuk, N.V. (2012). Formuvannia mekhanizmu stiikoho rozvytku mashynobudivnykh pidpryiemstv [Formation of the mechanism of the stable development of machine-building enterprises]. Innovatsiina ekonomika – Innovative economy, 10, 125-128 [in Ukrainian].
7. Primachev, N.T., Bojko, P.A. & Vinnikov, S.V. (2004). Jekonomicheskie osnovy funkcionirovanija morskogo rynka transportnyh uslug: monogr. [Economic basis for the functioning of the maritime transport market]. Odessa : Avtograf [in Russian].
8. Mochernyi, S.V. (Ed.) (2001). Ekonomichna entsyklopediia [Economic encyclopedia]. Kyiv : Akademiia [in Ukrainian].
9. Vinnikov, V.V. (1999). Jekonomika predprijatija morskogo transporta : ucheb. pos. [Economy of marine transport enterprises]. Odessa : RIC HJeTK «Morjak» : OKFA [in Russian].
10. Sink, D. Scott (1989). Productivity management: planning, evaluation, control and improvement (V.I. Danilov-Danil'jan, Trans). Moscow: Progress.
11. Frasinjuk, T.I. (2013). Principy upravlenija jeffektivnym pozicionirovaniem sudohodnoj kompanii [Principles of management effective positioning of the shipping company]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu – Newsletter of Khmelnytsky National University, Vol. 2, 3, 269-272 [in Russian].
12. Primachev, N.T. (2009). Metody izmerenija jeffektivnosti morskogo transportnogo kompleksa [Methods for measuring the effectiveness of the sea transport complex]. Odessa : IPRiJeJeI NANU [in Russian].
13. Lavrushchenko, Yu.O. (2018). Directions of the balanced development of the Ukrainian transport system in conditions of the market of transport services globalization. Economic innovations, Vol. 20, 3(68), 136-145