INTEGRATED MARKETING ADMINISTRATION AS A NEW HOLISTIC CONCEPT OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF WINEMAKING ENTERPRISES
The sectoral structural model of adjacent markets of the wine industry is considered. System imbalance was detected at all levels of vertical integration. It is proved that the regulatory influence on the development of viticulture and winemaking should be focused on the conditions and behavior of the industry and directly or indirectly affect the efficiency of their business processes. It is important to consider integration processes that reflect the levels and the nature of the interaction of market mechanisms of self-regulation and regulatory influences on the part of the state. The main tendencies and problems of development of domestic viticulture and winemaking are highlighted. Trends in winemaking are the reduction of the vineyard area, the imbalance in the varietal composition of the vineyards, which significantly reduces the production potential of domestic winemaking and reflects on the quality and competitiveness of domestic winemaking products. The promotion of winemaking products in the domestic market is slow. Attempts to enter the domestic wine on the foreign market are more spontaneous than a meaningful planned character. The solution of these problems lies within two interconnected areas: on the one hand, the improvement of product quality by the introduction of innovative technologies under continuous scientific support, and, on the other hand, the adaptation of the scientific and experimental process to the needs of a market economy by the transition to an innovative development model. The importance of formation of the market of wine-making products, its balancing with the market of viticulture with the use of marketing tools for managing the effective development of enterprises of the wine-making industry is proved. The essence and possible directions of implementation of the integrated marketing management as the latest holistic conception for activation of innovative development of winemaking enterprises of Ukraine are substantiated. Integrated marketing management (implementation of planned, regulated, coordinated impact on the consumer) is the basis for balancing demand-supply, regulation of export-import activity, innovation development of the industry. Such an approach enables to reconcile long-term industrial goals of development, to determine the current tasks, to make informed management decisions. The concept of holistic marketing focuses on ensuring a balance of interests of all market participants, increasing the competitiveness of the food sector of the economy, developing its resource and investment opportunities, and also provides the necessary feedback to consumers in the regional food market. Taking into account the vertically integrated interaction of adjacent markets in the field of viticulture and winemaking, the holistic concept should include blocks, according to the levels of marketing management, taking into account both horizontal and vertical (raw) integration: international, macromarketing (state / regional), mesomarketing (sectoral - integration of adjacent markets), micro-marketing.
2. Kozlova, O.A. (2011). Teoriya i metodologiya formirovaniya ryinka organicheskoy prodovolstvennoy produktsii na osnove holisticheskogo marketinga [Theory and methodology of the formation of the market of organic food products on the basis of holistic marketing]. Omsk State University. F.M. Dostoevsky.
3. Ufimtsev, R. Osnovyi intramarketinga [Basics of intramarketing]. Retrieved from: http://www.metaphor.ru/er/approach/intramarketing.xml.
4. Lisyuk, V.M. (2006). AktualnI problemi regulyuvannya tovarnih rinkіv [Actual problems of regulation of commodity markets]. Bulletin of socio-economic research. Odessa State University of Economics [in Ukrainian].
5. Ploschі, valovі zbori ta urozhaynIst sіlskogospodarskih kultur, plodіv, yagіd ta vinogradu [Squares, gross collections and yields of agricultural crops, fruits, berries and grapes]. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/express/expres_u.html
6. Kudi ruhaеtsya ukrayinske vinogradarstvo [Where does Ukrainian viticulture move]. Retrieved from: http://infoindustria.com.ua/kudi-ruhayetsya-ukrayinske-vinogradarstvo/