METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF FORSIGHT IMPLEMENTATION INTO THE SYSTEM OF DIAGNOSTICS OF MARKETING POLICY AT ENTERPRISES OF UKRAINE
In this article was considered main approaches of different authors to the definition of "forsight". On the basis of the investigated approaches and developed taking into account modern trends was created own authors’ interpretation of the term “foresight”. It was highlighted that foresight and expert forecast not identity terms. The main features of foresight which distinguish it from expert forecasting were highlighted. The authors considered the essence of the key principles of foresight, namely the focus on the future and the perspective directions of its development, involving a wide range of participants and creating a network of knowledge, planning and policy formation of the enterprise. The article proposed to consider foresight as a predictive, scenario and analytical component of the diagnostics of the marketing policy of the enterprise. Also, the article proposed the definition of "diagnostics of marketing policy of the enterprise". It was highlighted 3 main groups of methods of diagnostics of marketing policy: marketing research methods, mathematical and statistical methods, methods of research of strategic and operational marketing activities. The place of foresight in the system of tools of diagnostics of the marketing policy of the enterprise was investigated. In addition, the main features of the Ukrainian economy that will affect the process of implementation of foresight, namely the instability of the political situation affecting the country's socio-economic development, the use of mostly traditional marketing tools, low propensity to use innovative technologies, the inability to make too long-term forecasts (more 10 years), which is connected with the unstable situation in the country.
2. Berkhout, F., Hertin, J., Jordan, A. (2012). Socio-economic futures in climate change impact assessment: using scenarios as ‘‘learning machine”. Global Environmental , 12, 83–93 [ in English].
3. Hokhberh, L. (2016). Budushchee kak stratehycheskaia zadacha [The Future as a strategic objective]. Forsait – Foresight, 1, 14–21 [In Russian].
4. Ben, R. Martin (2002). Technology foresight in a rapidly globalizing. International Practice in Technology Foresight, 2002, 14 -16 [ in English].
5. Sokolov, A.V. (2007). Stratehii forsait: vzghliad v budushchee [Strategies of foresight: a look into the future]. Forsait – Foresight, 1, 8-15 [In Russian].
6. Innovatsii u vazhki chasy [Innovations in difficult times]. Retrieved from: http://www.utas.edu.au/ [in Ukrainian].
7. Tsentr YuNYDO po tekhnolohycheskomu Forsaitu [The UNIDO Center for Technology Foresight]. Retrieved from: http://www.unido.org/resources/foresight/ [In Russian].
8. Community research and development information service / CORDIS Retrieved from: http//cordis/europa/eu/. [ in English].
9. Andryeyeva, N. M., Zinkovska, D. V. (2016). Vykorystannia metodiv marketynhovoho audytu pry pryiniatti stratehichnykh rishen na pidpryiemstvakh [Using of methods of marketing audit in making strategic decisions at enterprises]/ Visnyk ONU imeni I.I. Mechnikova - Bulletin ONU named by I.I. Mechnikov, 21, 50–55 [in Ukrainian].