THE ROLE OF MARITIME TRANSPORT IN THE SYSTEM OF ECONOMIC SECURITY OF UKRAINE
Topicality. In the article the author considers problems of effective development of national sea transport from a position of globalization of economic relations and participation of the country in international division of labour. It is necessary to pay attention to the character of formation of macroeconomic and entrepreneurial results of fleet and commercial ports development.
Aim and tasks. The principles of achievement of functional and economic stability of sea transport enterprises are Considered taking into account international conventions of freight independence of priority cargo flows. And also highlight one of the most important tasks for the development of the national transport system-the achievement of freight independence of foreign trade operations and the solution of commercial problems-maximizing the currency profit. The author identifies the main reason for the situation, which leads to an increase in economic losses and security problems-a violation of the principle of complexity development of the national economy.
Research results. Simultaneously with the elaboration of the shipping policy it is necessary to define basic ports and choose a strategy of restructuring and institutionalization of various functional activities in the property system. The Integrated development of maritime transport means the conformity of its parameters with the main macroeconomic indicators, the extent of participation in international exchange and in-system compliance of capacities and cash flows. Maximizing synergy potential in the form of multimodal transport corridors and logistic distribution systems should fully ensure the economic security of Ukraine.
Conclusion. The importance of maritime transport for normal economic, social and political stability and security of the State determines the urgency of developing an active strategy of the country as a maritime power. The state maritime transport policy should be aimed at solving two global problems: transport security of economic system and freight independence of foreign economic activity.
Having analyzed the current state of navigation in Ukraine, we can conclude that the positions of national shipping companies, both public and private, are weakening every year – the volume of transportations carried out by the fleet under the Ukrainian flag is decreasing. At the same time, in Ukraine there is a problem of absence of a fleet and accordingly workplaces for marine experts. As a result, there is an outflow of qualified personnel from Ukraine to foreign shipping companies, and labor migration is one of the many aspects of the deep and all-encompassing systemic crisis in our country.
2. Kotlubai, O. M. (2004). Ekonomіchnі mehanіzmi rozvitku torgovel'nogo moreplavannia v Ukrainі [Economic mechanisms of development of merchant shipping in Ukraine]. Odesa, ІPREED NAN UKRAINI.
3. Lukianovych, N.V. (2009). Morskoi transport v myrovoi ekonomyke [Maritime transport in the global economy]. M.: Morknyha [in Russian].
4. Makohon, Yu.V. (2010). Ukraina – derzhava morskaia [Ukraine is a maritime country]: Monohrafiia [Iu.V. Makohon, H.H. Harkusha, A.V. Hruzyn; pod red. Yu.V. Makohon]. Donetsk: Yzd-vo „Noulydzh” [in Russian].
5. Miloslavskaia, S. V., Pluzhnikov, K. I. (2001). Mul'timodal'nye i intermodal'nye perevozki [Multimodal and intermodal transportation]. M.: RosKonsul't [in Russian].
6. Paik, R., Nil, B. (2006). Korporativnye finansy i investirovanie [Corporate Finance and Investing]. SPb. : Piter [in Russian].
7. Pluzhnikov, K. I. (1999). Transportnoe ekspedirovanie [Transport forwarding]. M. : Roskonsul't [in Russian].
8. Primachev, N. T., Primachev, A. N. (2005). Principy integracii v torgovom sudohodstve [Principles of Integration in Merchant Shipping]. Odessa : Feniks [in Russian].
9. Primachev, N.T. Vovk, O. J. (2001). Effektivnost' funkcional'noi deiatel'nosti predpriiatii morskogo trasnporta [The effectiveness of the functional activities of enterprises of maritime transport]. Odessa : ІPREED NAN UKRAINI [in Russian].
10. Pugel', Lindert (2003). Mezhdunarodnaia ekonomika [International Economics]. M. : Delo i servis [in Russian].
11. Saks, Dzh. (1996). Makroekonomika. Global'nyi podhod [Macroeconomics. The global approach]. M. : DELO [in Russian].