FEATURES OF FOOD MARKET FUNCTIONING IN UKRAINE
Topicality. Beekeeping in our country is an important and especially valuable branch of agriculture. It is based on the cultivation of honey bees, which exist bee families - unique biological units . Features of beekeeping as a branch of agricultural production predetermine the specificity of determining its economic efficiency. Sources of honey harvest are agricultural crops, as well as natural honey fields - forests, plantations of gullies and beams, forest belts, meadows and pastures. However, in bee-keeping of pollination and pollination-honey directions, products obtained as a result of increasing the yield of dust-pollinated bees of agricultural crops, the profit of the industry is not counted. In this regard, all the costs of bee pollination, in addition to the cost of honey, wax, fruit moth, roes and other by-products, are attributed to crops and perennial cultures pollinated . Production of honey in apiaries of the country's population when used different methods of keeping bees and selling products provides significant revenues and high profitability. . Economic efficiency of the field of beekeeping is characterized by profits from the sale of products, which ultimately determines the level of beekeeping profitability.
Aim and tasks. The purpose of the article is to analyze the information on scientific sources and statistical data, as well as scientific and practical developments and knowledge related to the development of the beekeeping industry in the world and the peculiarities of honey exports, to substantiate practical recommendations for improving the organizational and economic principles of the functioning of the beekeeping market in terms of integration . The task was to summarize scientific publications and methodological materials on research topics.
Research results. The theoretical and methodological basis of the study was the works of the classics of economic science, the works of scientists M.Tokarev, V.Haidar, V.Pilipenko, A.Rustamov, A.Vakulin. The rational and efficient use of production facilities, forage and livestock provides an increase in the gross output of beekeeping and improvement of its quality .
Conclusion.The dynamics of world production of honey is estimated and it is established that Ukraine is among the five most honey producing countries in the world. The necessity of reorientation of export of honey as a finished product in the individual brand packaging is proved. The growth of the number of exporters of honey has been established
2. Bukrieiev A. Rynok produktsii bdzhilnytstva [Beekeeping market] / A.Bukrieiev, V.Dehotiuk // Ukrainskyi pasichnyk. 2002. № 5. P. 26-30 [In Ukrainian].
3. Hrytsenko V.L. Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichni zasady funktsionuvannia rynku produktsii bdzhilnytstva: avtoref. dys. na zdobuttia naukovoho stupenia kand.ekon. nauk [Organizational and economic principles of functioning of the beekeeping market: dissertation dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences]: 08.00.03.Kharkiv, 2017. 22 p. [In Ukrainian]..
4. Hrytsenko V.L. Formuvannia instytutsiinoho seredovyshcha yak peredumova znyzhennia rivnia transaktsiinykh vytrat vedennia biznesu na rynku medu [Formation of the institutional environment as a prerequisite for reducing the transaction costs of doing business in the honey market]. Visnyk KhNAU. Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky». 2017. № 1. P.121-130 [In Ukrainian]..
5. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro yakist ta bezpeku kharchovykh produktiv i prodovolchoi syrovyny» [Law of Ukraine "On quality and safety of food products and food raw materials"] vid 23.12.1997 // zakon.rada.gov.ua. [In Ukrainian].
6. Kravchenko M.V. Rozvytok ekonomichnoi efektyvnosti bdzhilnytstva v rynkovykh umovakh [Development of economic efficiency of beekeeping in market conditions] / M.V. Kravchenko // 51 Ekonomika. Upravlinnia. Innovatsii. Vypusk. 2014. № 2. P.4-8. [In Ukrainian].
7. Matsebora V.I. Ekonomika silskoho hospodarstva [Agriculture Economics] / V.I. Matsebora, 1994, P.78-89. [In Ukrainian].
8. Khamid K. Medova nasoloda. Naukove vydannia [Honey pleasure. Scientific publication] / K. Khamid. Odesa : TES, 2017. 110 p. [In Ukrainian].
9. Khamid K.O. Ekonomichna efektyvnist vedennia haluzi bdzhilnytstva na pasikakh Mykolaivskoi oblasti [Economic efficiency of the beekeeping industry in the apiaries of the Mykolaiv region] // Ahrarnyi visnyk Prychornomoria : zb. nauk. prats. 2017. Vyp.84-1. P.104-107. [In Ukrainian].
10. Shatko O.V., Duzhko L.L., Dehodiuk V.M. Osoblyvosti formuvannia rynku ukrainskoho medu [Features of the formation of the Ukrainian honey market] // Pasika. 2009. № 2. P. 2-5. [In Ukrainian].
11. Iatsenko O.M. Formuvannia ta realizatsiia konkurentnykh perevah haluzi bdzhilnytstva Ukrainy: monohrafiia [Formation and realization of competitive advantages of beekeeping industry in Ukraine: monograph]. Zhytomyr: Vyd-vo «Zhytomyrskyi natsionalnyi ahroekolohichnyi universytet, 2011. 428 p. [In Ukrainian].
12. Brodschneider R. Nutrition and health in honey bees / R. Brodschneider, K.Clailsheim // Apidologie. 2010, 41 (3): 278-94. Doi: 10.1051 / apido: 2010012. [In English].
13. Production and Value of Honey and Maple Products. URL : http://www.statcan.gc.ca [In English].