KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS OF A CREWING COMPANY ACTIVITY
Topicality. Enterprises must inculcate modern economic tools in the management practice to provide efficiency of their work. The universal set of parameters that can be used equally well for all kinds of activity without the exception is absent. The complexity of forming financial results of a crewing company activity and necessity of taking into account the specific features of its functioning require to research the key parameters of effectiveness concerning specifically crewing activity.
Aim and tasks. Identification of performance indicators (qualitative and quantitative) of the company, which will cover all aspects of the crewing company activity without any exceptions, taking into consideration the specifics of their activities and the peculiarities of formation of incomes and expenses for various types of crewing.
Research results. Most companies use traditional techniques to assess the competitive position on the market. Besides today, more and more attention is paid to valuing the company. In our view, to assess the work of a crewing company, it is necessary to focus on the so-called key performance indicators (KPIs). They are an element of a balanced system of parameters, which should have a set of indicators that can clearly identify the company's goals and the extent to which they are achieved. In particular, it is necessary to use both financial and non-financial indicators, to determine quantitative and qualitative KPIs, as well as perspective and actual indicators. A list of KPIs must be developed for each employee of a crewing company. Their number should not exceed 5-7 indicators. They all should be simple, understandable, clear and achievable. All KPIs should be known to all employees in order to ensure proper transparency, stimulate competition and motivate employees to develop.
Conclusion. Today, more emphasis is placed on traditional quantitative financial indicators that reflect the results achieved. In turn, promising indicators as KPIs provide a benchmark for company employees to the place of application of effort and reflect key improvements in the work of the crewing company. Therefore, it is necessary to make efforts and develop promising KPIs in order to determine what factors and how they affect the actual KPIs. This will help identify the specific services and processes that are key factors to the success of the company.
2. Vyshniakova M. (Ed.). (2012). Kak vnedryt v kompanyy systemu KRI [How to implement a КРІ I system in a company]. Moskva : Upravlenye personalom [in Russian].
3. Voinarenko M.P. (Eds.). (2014). Upravlinnia finansovymy rezultatamy promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Managing the financial results of industrial enterprises]. Vinnytsia : TD "Edelveis i K" [in Ukrainian].
4. Hovorushko T.A. (Eds.). (2013). Upravlinnia efektyvnistiu diialnosti pidpryiemstv na osnovi vartisno-oriientovanoho pidkhodu [Management of the effectiveness of partnerships on the basis of an internally-recognized partnership] Kyiv : Lohos [in Ukrainian].
5. Danchenko O.O. (2017). Sutnist ta osoblyvosti formuvannia finansovykh rezultativ roboty kriuinhovoi kompanii [The specialty and specialty of the form of financial results of the robot company] Odessa : ONMU [in Ukrainian].
6. Ivaniuta P.V. (Eds.). (2009). Upravlinnia resursamy i vytratamy. [Resource and cost management] Kyiv : Tsentr navchalnoi literatury [in Ukrainian].
7. Kaplan R. (Eds.). (2003). Sbalansyrovannaia systema pokazatelei: ot stratehyy k deistvyiu. [Balanced Scorecard: From Strategy to Action]. Moskva : Olymp-Byznes [in Russian].
8. Kulahyn O. (Ed.). (2016). Kak otsenyvat vіpolnenye KPI po systeme Performance Management? [How do I assess performance performance by KPI?]. Moskva : e-xecutive.ru [in Russian].
9. Oleksiuk O.I. (Ed.). (2008). Ekonomika rezultatyvnosti diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Economic performance of the enterprise]. Kyiv : KNEU [in Ukrainian].
10. Potii V.Z. (Eds.). (2017). Systema upravlinnia efektyvnistiu diialnosti pidpryiemstv, yii osoblyvosti i problemy zastosuvannia v Ukraini [System of management of enterprise activity efficiency, its features and problems of application in Ukraine]. Kyiv : Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii statystyky, obliku ta audytu [in Ukrainian].
11. Synihovets O.M. (Ed.). (2010). Suchasni pidkhody do otsinky efektyvnosti diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Modern approaches to assessing the effectiveness of the enterprise Kharkiv]. Kharkiv : NTU «KhPI» [in Ukrainian].
12. Tur O.V. (Ed.). (2012). Pidkhody naukovtsiv do vyznachennia katehorii efektyvnist [Scientists approach to determining the category of efficiency]. Kyiv : NUKhT [in Ukrainian].
13. Tsekhla S.Iu. (Ed.). (2000). Pryntsypу postroenyia systemы pokazatelei otsenky эffektyvnosty proyzvodstva [Principles of building a system of indicators for assessing production efficiency]. Odesa : Kultura narodov Prychernomoria [in Russian]
14. Cherneha O.M. (Ed.). (2013). Systemnyi pidkhid do upravlinnia efektyvnistiu diialnosti orhanizatsii [The system approach to managing the effectiveness of the Odessa organization]. Odesa : Odeskyi natsionalnyi ekonomichnyi universytet [in Ukrainian].
15. Chernyshova I. (Ed.). (2014). Pryntsypy formuvannia kultury stiikoi rezultatyvnosti v kompanii [Principles of forming a culture of sustainable performance in the company] [Elektronnyi resurs]. Kyiv : Efektyvna ekonomika [in Russian].
16. Chorna L.O. (Ed.). (2013). Prybutok yak intehralnyi pokaznyk hospodarskoi diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Profit as an integral indicator of the economic activity of the enterprise]. Kyiv : Efektyvna ekonomika [in Ukrainian].