MARKETING AND LOGISTIC COMPONENT OF INCREASING COMPETITIVENESS OF INTEGRATED ENTERPRISES
Topicality. The inherent element of a modern market economy is competition. It contributes to the progress of a market economy and it is one of the fundamental economic categories. The market itself and its mechanism of action cannot function normally without developed forms of competition.
The existence of competition ensures the development of the national economy, contributing to the fact that entrepreneurs in competition struggle to win consumers by raising the quality and lowering the prices of goods, expanding the range, introducing scientific and technological progress, etc., which in general contributes to the improvement of the welfare of the whole society.
Competitiveness is one of the main indicators of successful business activity. In this regard, the substantiation of the approaches to its study with a view to further development of a system for managing the competitiveness of enterprises is relevant.
Today, taking into account the overall economic and political situation in the country, the issue of increasing the competitiveness of domestic enterprises, both within the national and foreign markets, both in modern conditions and in the future, is particularly acute.
Aim and tasks. The key categories for conducting this research are the competitiveness of the enterprise and products, competitive advantages, as well as marketing and logistics activities, which peculiarities of theoretical determination is a priority task.
Research results. The article observes competitive advantages from different points of view, including the logistic approach to their formation. Also the strategies for creating competitive advantages in modern conditions are analyzed.
Conclusions. Competitive advantage can not be identified with the potential of the enterprise. Unlike opportunities, it is a fact that is fixed as a result of the real benefits of buyers. That is why in business practice the competitive advantages are the main goal and the result of economic activity. As it can be seen from the foregoing, all strategies of creating competitive advantages have significant distinctive features, which allow us to conclude that an enterprise must clearly define for itself which strategy it is planning to implement and in no case mix these strategies. At the same time, it should be noted that there is a certain link between these strategies and this should also be taken into account when creating competitive advantages.
2. Vasyutina I.O. (2011). Teorety`chni aspekty` konkurentospromozhnosti pidpry`yemstv [Theoretical Aspects of Enterprise Competitiveness]. Derzhava ta regiony. Seriya: Ekonomika ta pidpry`yemny`cztvo. Zaporizhzhya, 5, 114-118 [in Ukrainian]
3. Panasenko D.A. (2012) Konkurentospromozhnist` pidpry`yemstva: sutnisna ta funkcional`na xaraktery`sty`ky [Competitiveness of the enterprise: the essential and functional characteristics]. Visny`k Nacional`nogo universy`tetu L`vivs`ka politexnika, 727, 270-276 [in Ukrainian]
4. Piddubny`j I.O. (2004) Upravlinnya mizhnarodnoyu konkurentospromozhnistyu pidpry`yemstva [Management of the international competitiveness of the enterprise]. X. : VD “INZhEK” [in Ukrainian]
5. Porter M. Mezhdunarodnaya konkurency`ya: Konkurentnыe prey`mushhestva stran [International competition: competitive advantages of countries]. M.: Mezhdunarodnыe otnosheny`ya [in Russian].
6. Rajzberg B.A. (2003) Kurs upravlenija jekonomikoj [Economy Management Course]. SPb. : Piter [in Russian].
7. Saly`p Yu.O. (2012). Genezy`s sutnosti konkurentospromozhnosti pidpry`yemstv [Genesis of the essence of the competitiveness of enterprises]. Staly`j rozvy`tok ekonomiky, 4, 74-78 [in Ukrainian].
8. Fathutdinov R.A. (2000). Konkurentosposobnost': jekonomika, strategija, upravlenie [Competitiveness: economy, strategy, management]. M. : INFRA-M. [in Russian].
9. Holden, N.D. (2005) Kross-kul'turnyj menedzhment. Koncepcija kognitivnogo menedzhmenta [Cross-cultural management. The concept of cognitive management]. M. : JuNITI-DANA [in Russian].
10. Іvanov U.B., Kizim M.O., Tishhenko O.M., Іvanova O.Ju., Revenko O.V., Chechetova-Terashvіlі T.M. (2010) Upravlіnnja konkurentospromozhnіstju pіdpriєmstva [Managing the competitiveness of the company]. H. : VD «ІNZhEK». [in Ukrainian].